Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 178. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Are there any plans  for  adding streaming on the platform? Or that would be too much?

Hi there, yes streamers will have a place on our platform. Our main target audience for the platform will be; Gamers (Players), Developers and Streamers.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

Good to hear that. Streaming is so popular lately, and growing so much  that it would be shame not to get into that part of market too.

That is very true, the streaming industry has exploded. Hence why we want to build and design something that compliments and works alongside what streamers are already using in order to provide them with further revenue streams, a larger reach and more opportunities for community engagement.

Couldnt  agree more.All this ways to make some revenue,and then spend it on the same other game,and all on the same platform.And on top of that,social aspect of this platform.I think you onto something big here Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
Since you plan to have streaming too,what about voice chat?That wouldnt  be bad,as gaming is  more social than ever before and would be nice addition.

Yes this could be good as well, like team speak has, push to talk Cheesy

If it's an action game, many players don't have free hands to type

I was thinking something like Discord,that  i think started as voice chat but now its basically social hub where people chat,play together,hang out.U wanna keep people on your platform as much as you can,so more option would help with that.

The idea is to create social engagement platform. I am not sure it will have voice chat as of yet, however that is a great idea and I will raise that with the team.

One step at a time i guess.And you can always add that afterwards,but i think it would really be great addition,so for example clans or group of friends have all at the same place.

About being social platform,and i guess u will try to cover different platforms aswell,are we going to  be able for example chat across platforms too?So me sending message from mobile phone to my friend who is on his PC?Something like that.

Yes exactly, one step at a time. We need to stay focused on the task at hand first. Once we have that completed, by all means we will be looking at ways to improve and offer more. We are always grateful for our communities support and input.

Yes, the idea of the social engagement platform is to break those boundaries that stop players of different platforms from communicating. We want to create a social hub that brings everyone within the gaming community together under one roof, regardless of the platform you play on. The idea is also to help those that have multiple platforms, stay in touch and in the loop with their friends and community while they play on their other platforms.

Myself for example, I have both the PlayStation 4 and the Xbox One. I play with a different group of friends on each platform, and it can be hard at times to keep in touch with everyone at the same time. So, we wanted to create a place that allows us to communicate with everyone, regardless of where you are and what platform you are on.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Bosnia...
what do you think to make demo game with TriForce tokens, so everybody can try this feeling?

Yes this is something we want to do Wink It's every developers dream to create a highly successful game.

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens

please make this happen soon as possible
Merit: 10
Since you plan to have streaming too,what about voice chat?That wouldnt  be bad,as gaming is  more social than ever before and would be nice addition.

I was thinking something like Discord,that  i think started as voice chat but now its basically social hub where people chat,play together,hang out.U wanna keep people on your platform as much as you can,so more option would help with that.

The idea is to create social engagement platform. I am not sure it will have voice chat as of yet, however that is a great idea and I will raise that with the team.

One step at a time i guess.And you can always add that afterwards,but i think it would really be great addition,so for example clans or group of friends have all at the same place.

About being social platform,and i guess u will try to cover different platforms aswell,are we going to  be able for example chat across platforms too?So me sending message from mobile phone to my friend who is on his PC?Something like that.
Activity: 294
Are there any plans  for  adding streaming on the platform? Or that would be too much?

Hi there, yes streamers will have a place on our platform. Our main target audience for the platform will be; Gamers (Players), Developers and Streamers.

Good to hear that. Streaming is so popular lately, and growing so much  that it would be shame not to get into that part of market too.

play and stream... what a popular combination which I like it... keep on developing

That is very true, the streaming industry has exploded. Hence why we want to build and design something that compliments and works alongside what streamers are already using in order to provide them with further revenue streams, a larger reach and more opportunities for community engagement.

Bring the Doc(DrDisrespect) in the play, he will bring violence, speed and momentum, and he will look good doing it Cheesy Just joking, great news that you have plan for streamers Smiley

We are looking to bring on influencers such as popular streamers. So you never know Wink

Since you plan to have streaming too,what about voice chat?That wouldnt  be bad,as gaming is  more social than ever before and would be nice addition.

I was thinking something like Discord,that  i think started as voice chat but now its basically social hub where people chat,play together,hang out.U wanna keep people on your platform as much as you can,so more option would help with that.

Since you plan to have streaming too,what about voice chat?That wouldnt  be bad,as gaming is  more social than ever before and would be nice addition.

I was thinking something like Discord,that  i think started as voice chat but now its basically social hub where people chat,play together,hang out.U wanna keep people on your platform as much as you can,so more option would help with that.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

Activity: 97

Bring the Doc(DrDisrespect) in the play, he will bring violence, speed and momentum, and he will look good doing it Cheesy Just joking, great news that you have plan for streamers Smiley
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

Activity: 224
what do you think to make demo game with TriForce tokens, so everybody can try this feeling?

Yes this is something we want to do Wink It's every developers dream to create a highly successful game.

Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

Yeah something like that would be interesting,to get it in beta.Even some simple game would be nice.
Activity: 196
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
Yeah as others have mentioned, any closed off system that doesn't allow indie developers is not really going to fit into our market. There's such a huge market as it is with just indie games, even securing 1% of the market share would produce millions in revenue. As for Nintendo switch, it does allow for indie games to be developed so our technology will be available to integrate into them. As for whether we create specific integration kits would be based on further in depth market research. Our first goals will be to capture the low hanging fruit.

+1

I think people don't realise how big gaming market is  and what kind of money we are talking about. As you said, even getting 1%of the market is huge, and you don't even need big players afterall.
Will the system be connected to WII games as well?

they gonna be in when they make own coin  Shocked Shocked
Activity: 210
Bosnia...
Jump to: