Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 188. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Yes I think we are seeing the massive ICO hysteria start to subside. Hopefully, with regulation will come stability.
Merit: 107
Wont be easy to get the big name,but i think even some relativerly new and enthusiastic streamer would be great start.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
I think that  DrDisrespect would be great face of this campaign Smiley I love his violence, speed and momentum Cheesy And he has millions in arena  Grin

I agree with you, I follow him too.  Grin
That would have a great impact on the whole campaign
Activity: 97
I think that  DrDisrespect would be great face of this campaign Smiley I love his violence, speed and momentum Cheesy And he has millions in arena  Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

• Bring someone high in the gaming industry on board

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens  Wink

Thats true,some more popular name in gaming industry as advisor or something like that would bring more attention to the project.Maybe even some popular streamers?

Great suggestion, this is actually something we are currently working on Wink

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

Getting someone from gaming industry as advisor or streamers to spread the word? Or maybe even both?  Grin

We are looking at getting people from the gaming industry to support and back our project. We have a few things lined up that we are currently working on. We will be sure to let you guys know soon! Wink

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
see the progress of this project very quickly and pengemar of the project is also very much possible because dev from project that handle boutny already very famous in world cripto
see from there I can be guaranteed project can be successful

pengemar? what is that?

Even Google translate is not what it used to be :p
Activity: 224
Love the streamers suggestion. We are speaking with prominent people in the gaming industry right now, but also we will look for streamers too.
We are continuing to work on our technology so we will have something amazing to introduce to this community, as well as developers.

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens
Activity: 308
see the progress of this project very quickly and pengemar of the project is also very much possible because dev from project that handle boutny already very famous in world cripto

pengemar? what is that?
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

Thats true,some more popular name in gaming industry as advisor or something like that would bring more attention to the project.Maybe even some popular streamers?

Getting someone from gaming industry as advisor or streamers to spread the word? Or maybe even both?  Grin
Activity: 239
Merit: 107

Great to hear that you are working on that.There are  so many ways for streamers to benefit from this platform.
Activity: 240
as gamer... you must give real opportunity to earn token somewhere  Wink not to buy right now  Grin
Activity: 253
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

They definitely need some popular streamer or gamer... to get bigger audience, like they said, there is a lot of gamer in the world, so this project definitely need they attention
Activity: 294
One of our contributors had asked to create an article on TriForce Tokens, which they posted to Steemit.

It's a brilliant read with some very funny points, definitely worth checking out! Cheesy

https://steemit.com/gaming/@freethink/calling-all-gamers-or-the-triforce-token-ico-presale-ends-today

If I can said, excellent post, you said everything
Activity: 196
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
Market has been very volatile lately, maybe that has to do something with a bit weaker respond to ICO?
Activity: 224
Not only this ICO did not get the awaited investments, I can see a lot of ICOs that hardly reach the soft cap, and some of them may fail, I think October is not proper time to run an ICO.

We have seen it as well - this space has become saturated which I think is the main issue. Real user adoption is going to be key to having a long term successful project in this space, which means delivering real solutions that people love.

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Not only this ICO did not get the awaited investments, I can see a lot of ICOs that hardly reach the soft cap, and some of them may fail, I think October is not proper time to run an ICO.
Yeah,so many ICOs are basic pump and dump,but if you see team is working even harder after rougher start,then you know its a project that wont be stopped at first obstacle,as in any projects,obstacles will happen,sooner or later.

You are so right. We have no intention of a 'pump and dump'. We truly believe in our project and have every intention to ensure it succeeds in revolutionising the gaming. This 'speed bump' has given us the enthusiasm and drive to really push forward with our project and we won't stop until we succeed.

We recently came across this video which we all really liked and think proves a very strong point:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmZF8CDwVUE

Thanks everyone.

Ok so our pre-sale event has now ended!

We didn't get the result we would like as I mentioned before. The main trouble is we didn't give ourselves enough time to build a significant following. I mean this ANN thread itself has only been up for two weeks. This was mostly my bad, but there is a lot of positives to take from this. Everyone that is following us and supporting us gives us such great inspiration, and the people we talk to on a daily basis about the project really 'get it'. So our focus now is to:

• Continue with the platform and network build
  • Build a strong gamer and developer community
  • Restructure our next ICO events - a few things we didn't get right this time
  • Build on our partners and supporters - with relevant companies
  • Complete our IP Audit process and Cyber Essentials Certification

Once we achieve these points we will have the right level of following and announce further ICO rounds in future.

In two weeks you have achieved a lot. Don't stop. You're doing a great job.

Thank you for your positive comment Smiley

Jump to: