Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 203. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 102
I like the project, very interesting, I hope to enter the pre-sale, can someone tell me if there is a white list for this project? I hope to win my LEDGER NANO eheheh

hey marcelocoin Wink

White paper is on the OP and website... or how about I just link it here for you: https://triforcetokens.io/resources/white-paper-v3.3.pdf

~ Pete Mardell, TriForce Tokens CEO
how you get paid for gaming?  Roll Eyes there is some quest or... ?

Hi ekurtovic,

There are many ways actually for both developers and gamers. Perhaps one of the most interesting ways is just by helping other gamers out - they will be able to reward you through honorary tokens. Think of it like building up a publicly verifiable trust profile. For example, you could help someone level up or join a clan and reward members for doing certain achievements. This would be purely in control of the gamers themselves.

The other more common thing though is with item trading. Let's say you crafted an item or found some thing rare. You will be able to list it on an open market place for some TFT. Then there is the p2p challenging - beat your opponent and win their TFT's.

Hope that gives a bit of an idea at least Smiley

Is it anyhow connected to Zelda Triforce game?

Hi cryptokangaroo,

No we are not connected to that and have done our due diligence for this. In fact the organisation who are supporting us in this regard we hope to announce very soon! It's a strong supporter here in the UK and recognised internationally.

this is like the one-millionth game token announcement. do we need 30 of these things to solve the issue? maybe work to team up with other actors in the space, don't re-invent the wheel for the sake of a lame attempt at self-enrichment.

Sure there definitely have been a few supermario64!

But consider the size of the industry and the fact no one has dominated the market place with a solution. How many email service providers are there? How many delivery companies exist? They all do the same thing right?

Also, if you dig a bit deeper with our project, we are introducing completely new solutions that no other 'game token' is. The honorary system, anti-piracy, and behavioural analysis to intelligently match players to games, rather than an 'advertising competition' which currently exists in the industry. The indie developers struggle the most and other tokens are just not dealing with this.

Hope it gives some food for thought at least and appreciate your thoughts Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Bosnia...
how you get paid for gaming?  Roll Eyes there is some quest or... ?
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
Is it anyhow connected to Zelda Triforce game?
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
Hi

so for ICO, you reserve 75% of total TFT token (which is 500 million). Other 25% is reserve for who, if I can ask?  Shocked Shocked Wink

Hey nnekic86,

Actually the 75% would be 375m of the total 500m supply. The other 25% is attributed toward the actual ecosystem itself, advisory team, core team, bounties/marketing and founders. Further explanation of the break down on percentages will be in our white paper as well.

And of course, feel free to ask questions anytime Smiley

Thx for answer... everybody should be satisfied  Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
this is like the one-millionth game token announcement. do we need 30 of these things to solve the issue? maybe work to team up with other actors in the space, don't re-invent the wheel for the sake of a lame attempt at self-enrichment.

I don't see the problem with competition,it always benefits us consumers in the end.Gaming is big industry anyway, there is always room for good project.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
I'm in!
Anything gaming has my vote

Exactly my thought when i saw the title!

Since gaming is ever growing industry,there is definitely place for something like this on the market.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
I like the project, very interesting, I hope to enter the pre-sale, can someone tell me if there is a white list for this project? I hope to win my LEDGER NANO eheheh
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Also thanks for the positive feedback everyone Wink

I love how you used The Division intro image in the ANN thread
Also thanks for the positive feedback everyone Wink

Hi

so for ICO, you reserve 75% of total TFT token (which is 500 million). Other 25% is reserve for who, if I can ask?  Shocked Shocked Wink

Hey nnekic86,

Actually the 75% would be 375m of the total 500m supply. The other 25% is attributed toward the actual ecosystem itself, advisory team, core team, bounties/marketing and founders. Further explanation of the break down on percentages will be in our white paper as well.

And of course, feel free to ask questions anytime Smiley

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
hello

very interesting project, and for gamers like me Grin

If I buy in 48h pre-ICO, i get 60% of bonus. This bonus will I see separated from my balance or will be in total of TFT tokens? Shocked

It will be in the total of TFT when it is given to you, because on the platform, we can identify the bonus that you have received
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Bounty thread is coming soon, stay tuned!

wait to open bounty
i want reserve indonesian translation, is very good and can incraese youre project you can use campaign manager, maybe jamal or sylon

Thanks for the support and interest! Sylon is actually going to be running our bounty and should be opening the thread soon Wink

This is interesting, I'm hoping that the allocation for the bounty will be at a good level, so everyone who join will be gladly helping the project to reach success state.
Activity: 308
https://robomed.io/
Nice idea. Gaming is an interesting sphere Smiley
Bosnia...
I'm in!
Anything gaming has my vote

I presume you are have same problem as I... gaming. I'm total in this  Wink

cheers
Bosnia...
hello

very interesting project, and for gamers like me Grin

If I buy in 48h pre-ICO, i get 60% of bonus. This bonus will I see separated from my balance or will be in total of TFT tokens? Shocked
Jump to: