Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 24. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Sir,

Can you is update me on status? How token sales go? Project will success?

As far as i can see,

Presale is over, soft cap is reached.
Project is moving forwards and we're expecting beta soon, amiright?
Did they say when is beta?

I think beta is coming this month.First plan was late february,but then it was postponed a bit

Some delays are to be expected.
Activity: 182
Can you  please tell me wil there be any kind of vesting period for team tokens?Im sure TriForce team wouldnt dump them,but still that would be nice.

Vesting period? Do you mean testing?

Vesting period

From Wikipedia:
In law, vesting is to give an immediately secured right of present or future deployment. One has a vested right to an asset that cannot be taken away by any third party, even though one may not yet possess the asset. When the right, interest, or title to the present or future possession of a legal estate can be transferred to any other party, it is termed a vested interest.

Great info!
Activity: 210
Sir,

As far as i can see,

And a good thing too.
Activity: 98
Sir,

As far as i can see,

They only said after presale. So could be any Q in 2018

Really,any Q?All this time i thought beta is coming any day now,and i sure hope it comes before sale is over as it would really push it a bit more.
Activity: 70
Sir,

As far as i can see,

I think beta is coming this month.First plan was late february,but then it was postponed a bit
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Sir,

As far as i can see,

They only said after presale. So could be any Q in 2018
Activity: 294
Sir,

As far as i can see,

Activity: 126
Sir,

As far as i can see,

All short term goals reached, it will much easier now for Triforce teamm!
Activity: 280
Weekly AMA  for example would be great thing,it would bring community and team closer together,and you cant have too much of that.Even once every two weeks would be great thing.Doesnt have to be for lonmg,1 hour would be enough.

Wouldnt that be a bit too much,weekly ama?I think team has better things to do than spend few hours every week on that Tongue

I also think it would be a bit too much for it to be weekly. A short AMA every now and then would be great - just so people can have more info.
Activity: 266
Weekly AMA  for example would be great thing,it would bring community and team closer together,and you cant have too much of that.Even once every two weeks would be great thing.Doesnt have to be for lonmg,1 hour would be enough.

Wouldnt that be a bit too much,weekly ama?I think team has better things to do than spend few hours every week on that Tongue

Yes, 1 hour every week could be too much, however, every other week could work. It could be taken down to a half hour imho
Activity: 276
When can we expect some live AMA,i think that would be great thing,and would push the sale even further.Correct me if im wrong,but I havent noticed that you had anything like that so far.

I second this. An AMA would be awesome.

I agree,many ICO ignore that completely,even after they are listed on the exchange.And since TriForce is not just some ordinary team,that would additionally separate them from other  random ICOs,adn would help for sure.

I have to applaud the triforce team, they have been really active on this forum (and probably other social media) so they will surely continue in that direction, they probably have their hands full at the moment.

Most active team on bitcointalk forum by far.And also,they are not neglecting other platforms at all!
Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Activity: 392
Merit: 107
When can we expect some live AMA,i think that would be great thing,and would push the sale even further.Correct me if im wrong,but I havent noticed that you had anything like that so far.

I agree,many ICO ignore that completely,even after they are listed on the exchange.And since TriForce is not just some ordinary team,that would additionally separate them from other  random ICOs,adn would help for sure.

I have to applaud the triforce team, they have been really active on this forum (and probably other social media) so they will surely continue in that direction, they probably have their hands full at the moment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The sale has now closed... obviously. We have reached our soft cap and are now pushing forward with the development and growth of our technology. We are also currently in the process of hiring some new staff to help us reach our vision. We are speaking to some very interesting individuals from a wide variety of industries and backgrounds. We are currently working on the growth of our RaidParty application, both players and developers, to which we will have more news for you soon.

As our token sale has just ended, our journey has only just started. We have a lot of work ahead of us as we move forward with our plans.

We appreciate all of the support and backing from our communities and grateful to have such a loyal and supportive community. We will be sure to keep you all updated with our process.

~ Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

Great update, great news. So next step is beta.

Yes, It should be, I think they announced somewhere on this thread that the planned release is in mid-March? Or did I get something wrong?

Yes,i think it was something like that.First plan was late february,but it was slightly delayed.Nothing serious though,ill rather wait for a week or two more if that means ill get more polished product.

Yeah no worries slight delays are normal.

I wouldn't mind longer delays if that meant that we would get a bug free platform with all the features. Today's gaming industry standard is to get the product out as quickly as possible and then take care of the issues.

fuuu, don't get me started on AC Unity and Fallout.

How do you mean?

When those games were released they had a bunch of bugs in them. It's like they didn't even have a QA team present. And it wasn't some hard to find glitches, they were there in plain sight. Sure, the games were fixed through updates but still...

Oh yeah, I remember those, but none of them will come even close to the famed Big Rigs game in terms of not being finished.

There are a lot of games with severe bugs out in the market. Maybe projects like these could help devs in fixing most of them - by the support of the community - especially some gamer in the QA sector.

Qa very important today. Should be rewarded.

What is qa exactly, can you please explain?

Qa - quality assessment?

Quality assurance to be exact, you could call it software testing but it contains much more than that.
Activity: 160
Sir,

As far as i can see,

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Sir,

Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Can you  please tell me wil there be any kind of vesting period for team tokens?Im sure TriForce team wouldnt dump them,but still that would be nice.

Vesting period? Do you mean testing?

Vesting period

From Wikipedia:
In law, vesting is to give an immediately secured right of present or future deployment. One has a vested right to an asset that cannot be taken away by any third party, even though one may not yet possess the asset. When the right, interest, or title to the present or future possession of a legal estate can be transferred to any other party, it is termed a vested interest.
Pages:
Jump to: