Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 19. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
25% bonus is not available anymore, right?

Nope. Its not gone. Next bonus starts at 20%.

~ Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

In my opinion this is also a very good bonus.  Wink
And the fact that beta will be already this month, this is also very good news.
So we will wait to see and evaluate it, but I think that everything will be fine.

I agree,bonus structture is well thought,its not too big so therw ont be mass dumping after listing,and its still good enough to make people invest.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Is beta coming this month? I know its delayed for a few weeks, but I still hope it will happen this month.

Yes it will be this month.

Great, I can't wait to see that. It will be available on Google playstore?

Was there any talk on how the beta will be distributed?

So we will wait to see and evaluate it, but I think that everything will be fine.

seems like everything is going as planned for the project. Small and steady steps will bring the chicken dinner in the end.
Activity: 415
Merit: 101

Activity: 322
Is beta coming this month? I know its delayed for a few weeks, but I still hope it will happen this month.

Great, I can't wait to see that. It will be available on Google playstore?

It's still only middle of the March, so plenty of time left. And better to wait a bit longer and get better testing platform.
Yeah,rushing a project usualy leads to failure,its better to wait for a finished project

I think they announced this beta some time ago so I think they probably covered the testing.

They probably did the in house testing, but it's always good to have an open platform user testing. A lot more ground could be covered that way .

It's still only middle of the March, so plenty of time left. And better to wait a bit longer and get better testing platform.
Yeah,rushing a project usualy leads to failure,its better to wait for a finished project

I think they announced this beta some time ago so I think they probably covered the testing.

Great! Keep us posted!
Activity: 294

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

Is that aidrop still going on,or its finished?

Yes airdrop is still live, however we have had to drop the reward due to the amount of sign ups. You can sign up for it here: https://triforcetokens.io/airdrop

Wait? Do investors still get 800 FORCE or has that been decreased?

Those that purchased FORCE still get 800 FORCE, we just decreased it for those that didn't purchase FORCE.

Really,whats the current amount for everyone else?

Its dropped down to 5 FORCE now.

Yes airdrop is still live, however we have had to drop the reward due to the amount of sign ups. You can sign up for it here: https://triforcetokens.io/airdrop

Thank you for the link. Do you mean to say that you didn't expect so many people to sign up?

We knew we would get high volumes, but we didn't expect as many as we do and so quickly.

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

Those that purchased FORCE still get 800 FORCE, we just decreased it for those that didn't purchase FORCE.

Current aidrop for those who havent hjoined the sale is 5 FORCE,and i think its still nice reward,as its free.

And people will still whine about that. You get something free just by registering and all you have to do is to invest a small amount into the platform and get an additional 800 FORCE, and that's something other ICOs just don't do.

People whine,thats what they do.And good call i think,to reduce aidrop reward,50 was a bit too much,it would devalue FORCE.5 is perfectly fine since its free and it takes like minute of your time.
Activity: 238

I think they wrote it was an early reward, so it's probably not available anymore.
Merit: 5

Current aidrop for those who havent hjoined the sale is 5 FORCE,and i think its still nice reward,as its free.

And people will still whine about that. You get something free just by registering and all you have to do is to invest a small amount into the platform and get an additional 800 FORCE, and that's something other ICOs just don't do.
Activity: 112

Activity: 126
Activity: 168
Pages:
Jump to: