Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 78. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
I am very excited for this project, can someone please tell me when exactly the ICO will start?

The token sale event will start 20th February 2018 12:30pm UTC until 6th March 2018 12:30pm UTC. There is a 25% starting discount, but you'll have to be quick as that discount is limited to 1% of the token supply!

Full discount structure can be found on our website: https://triforcetokens.io/

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

Are you going to require KYC to be able to join the sale?

We have already implemented our KYC application process. You can join here: https://triforcetokens.io/join-whitelist

Will the token be mineable?
developer rewards

You mean if you create a game or an app that uses your platform, you get profit?

Thats not what we meant by developer rewards, but yes that too. What we meant was that developers can set tasks or goals for players to which upon completion they receive rewards in FORCE. So a developer might set a reward for the first 10 people to complete a raid in Destiny 2 for example, the first 10 players to complete the raid would then be rewarded 100 FORCE each (As an example).

No, the tokens are not mineable, but there are other ways to earn tokens such as developer rewards, player to player transactions and our honorary system.

~ Tyrin Davidson, Community Support TriForce Tokens

Mind giving us more details?

In order to better understand the true potential of TriForce Tokens its best to check out our white paper, it's too much to explain in one message Cheesy Cheesy Heres a link: https://triforcetokens.io/resources/white-paper-v3.3.pdf

You can also check out a cool article I wrote here: https://medium.com/triforcetokens/how-are-we-different-to-other-gaming-crypto-projects-d29eecb32616

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

What will happen if we send eth during ico and it's sold out? Will we get a refund?
Activity: 70
I am very excited for this project, can someone please tell me when exactly the ICO will start?

The token sale event will start 20th February 2018 12:30pm UTC until 6th March 2018 12:30pm UTC. There is a 25% starting discount, but you'll have to be quick as that discount is limited to 1% of the token supply!

Are you going to require KYC to be able to join the sale?
Activity: 154
developer rewards

You mean if you create a game or an app that uses your platform, you get profit?
Activity: 308

No, the tokens are not mineable, but there are other ways to earn tokens such as developer rewards, player to player transactions and our honorary system.

Mind giving us more details?
Activity: 5

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Is there any timeline for when could we register for beta testing of the triforce platform?

The beta social engagement platform is expected mid to late Feb 2018. It will be an open beta, meaning anyone and everyone can use it.

Merit: 10
Why not make it a semi open beta.
Have people do social marketing for beta access Cheesy

Hah not a bad idea idea.Like share it on twitter,Fb and other media and get the key.

Yeah, i saw a similar thing in one ICO. People went crazy and word spread like wildfire

Good idea,i hope devs will consider that too!
Activity: 406
Merit: 13

Hah not a bad idea idea.Like share it on twitter,Fb and other media and get the key.

Yeah, i saw a similar thing in one ICO. People went crazy and word spread like wildfire
Activity: 126

End of february i think,but check on their website for exact date.
Activity: 84

Activity: 154
Activity: 322
Is there any timeline for when could we register for beta testing of the triforce platform?

That's what I'm waiting for also! I'm really eager to see this platform in practice for myself.

I hope it will be open beta so everyone can join!

I think team confirmed it will be open one!
Activity: 249
Activity: 70

That's what I'm waiting for also! I'm really eager to see this platform in practice for myself.

I hope it will be open beta so everyone can join!
Activity: 182

Pages:
Jump to: