Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 76. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Regarding the sale,will there be some maximum amount per investor?

Not a maximum no, but thats why we have staggered our discount structure and fixed it too supply sold so that it is harder for large investors to hoover up too much of the supply.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

Thats good idea,so whales wont be able to buy huge amounts with great discount,and then just dump it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
The more I read about this project, the more I believe it will be a huge success!

Yes,thats why some of us  are here from the beginning,and keep waiting for the incoming beta!
Activity: 182
The more I read about this project, the more I believe it will be a huge success!
Dev guys...what are your top five best multilayer games ever? Smiley

I would like to know that too,will there be some cap?

There is no cap. See my previous post below:

Not a maximum no, but thats why we have staggered our discount structure and fixed it too supply sold so that it is harder for large investors to hoover up too much of the supply.

That's smart thinking, keeping it under control.

Activity: 168
!! Support Staff Needed !!

We are looking to recruit someone to help us with out of office support. For the hours of 22:00 UTC to 6:00 UTC, 7 days a week.
You will be required to help answer questions from our community on our web chat and also in telegram.

You must be prepared to provide a CV, full address and contact information and references. If you know someone please get in touch.

We will be paying in Ether and FORCE tokens for the role with the right individual.

Please get in touch with either myself or Jake on telegram: @Petemardell and @JakeAshby.

Our telegram channel is: https://t.me/triforcetokens

Thank you.

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens

Thats great,im sure interest will be HUGE!

Do you gave all around the world offices or is it just locally?

Wow you guys are really going for it, keep it up! Smiley
Activity: 210

We are looking to recruit someone to help us with out of office support. For the hours of 22:00 UTC to 6:00 UTC, 7 days a week.
You will be required to help answer questions from our community on our web chat and also in telegram.

You must be prepared to provide a CV, full address and contact information and references. If you know someone please get in touch.

We will be paying in Ether and FORCE tokens for the role with the right individual.

Please get in touch with either myself or Jake on telegram: @Petemardell and @JakeAshby.

Thank you.

Do you gave all around the world offices or is it just locally?

Thank you.

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

Thank you.

Activity: 364
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

Yes correct its an ERC-223 token Smiley

ERC223 should be compatible with ERC20 wallets correct?

Yes thats correct. ERC-223 tokens are compatible with ERC-20 wallets. I don't know too much about the difference, I leave that to our developers Cheesy

There's some more protocol implemented in ERC-223, like automatic refund and stuff like that

Thank you for clarifying Cheesy My tech guys like to speak in terms that go over most peoples heads Cheesy

Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

Yes thats correct. ERC-223 tokens are compatible with ERC-20 wallets. I don't know too much about the difference, I leave that to our developers Cheesy

There's some more protocol implemented in ERC-223, like automatic refund and stuff like that

There is no cap. See my previous post below:

Will the token be mineable?
developer rewards

You mean if you create a game or an app that uses your platform, you get profit?

Thats not what we meant by developer rewards, but yes that too. What we meant was that developers can set tasks or goals for players to which upon completion they receive rewards in FORCE. So a developer might set a reward for the first 10 people to complete a raid in Destiny 2 for example, the first 10 players to complete the raid would then be rewarded 100 FORCE each (As an example).

Something like "world First" achievements?

Sorry I don't know what you mean by "World First"? Do you mean literally the worlds first real monetised achievements? Or am I missing something?

Please clarify Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

In WOW we had "World First" achievement when a guild or member did something for the First time in the world

Oh okay, yes similar to that. But its entirely up the developers to the task, achievements and challenges they set. They could just give everyone FORCE for simply playing their game, its entirely up the developers on how they distribute their FORCE.

Will single player games also be supported...like for high scores or something?
How much is discount on tokens right now?

The sale has not started yet. It opens on the 20th February 2018 12:30pm UTC, the starting discount is 25%. The full discount structure and break down can be found on our website: https://triforcetokens.io/

Will single player games also be supported...like for high scores or something?

Its down the game developers to which games they integrate our technology with. We simply just provide the technology, we don't have any say over which games unfortunately. However, if there is a high enough demand then I am sure they would consider it.

I am very excited for this project, can someone please tell me when exactly the ICO will start?

The token sale event will start 20th February 2018 12:30pm UTC until 6th March 2018 12:30pm UTC. There is a 25% starting discount, but you'll have to be quick as that discount is limited to 1% of the token supply!

Full discount structure can be found on our website: https://triforcetokens.io/

Are you sure that will be enough time for sale?Why not make it a bit longer so you reach hard cap for sure?

The token sale on the 20th February 2018 is just the pre-ICO. Our goal for this sale is $1.5m.

Activity: 308

Pages:
Jump to: