Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 89. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
What's the minimum and maximum personal cap?

Soft cap is $500K and hard cap is $60m.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

Will half a mill be enough to start this?

$500k is our soft cap yes. It means we will be able to continue with the project, but out ideas and production times will just need to be scaled back as we will have less resources.

So basically it will just make the project last a bit longer. How do you plan to get the funding if this scenario occurs?

Yes, by generating user adoption of our technology and solutions. With real user adoption we will approach further investors looking to raise further capital to fund the project.

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Yes definitely. $60m is a large amount of funding, we will be able to execute all of our plans and much more.

Much more? Like?

Maybe some giveaways? Cheesy

I read a while back you gave out ledgers. Any more of those?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Yes definitely. $60m is a large amount of funding, we will be able to execute all of our plans and much more.

Much more? Like?
Activity: 406
Merit: 13

$500k is our soft cap yes. It means we will be able to continue with the project, but out ideas and production times will just need to be scaled back as we will have less resources.

So basically it will just make the project last a bit longer. How do you plan to get the funding if this scenario occurs?
Yeah,$60 million is alot,if you know what you are doing and have realistic goals.But for megalomaniacs even $ 100 mill wouldnt be enough.

Thanks.
If you reach $60m, what then?

Sale will close as we would have reached our limit and all tokens will be have been sold. The only way after that to obtain tokens would be either via our technology, such a our honouree system, developers achievements/tasks (Developers set task with FORCE attached), P2P trading or purchasing via an exchange. We will implement a process that will allow people to purchase FORCE through our platform as well.

For more information, I suggest you check out our white paper: https://triforcetokens.io/resources/white-paper-v3.3.pdf

So with $60 million you would be able to implement all the things you wanted,like voice chat,streaming, etc?

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

Thanks.

Sale will close as we would have reached our limit and all tokens will be have been sold. The only way after that to obtain tokens would be either via our technology, such a our honouree system, developers achievements/tasks (Developers set task with FORCE attached), P2P trading or purchasing via an exchange. We will implement a process that will allow people to purchase FORCE through our platform as well.

For more information, I suggest you check out our white paper: https://triforcetokens.io/resources/white-paper-v3.3.pdf

So with $60 million you would be able to implement all the things you wanted,like voice chat,streaming, etc?
Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Thanks.

I guess then sale is closed,no new participants.

I sure hope that will happen.It should increase the value of the tokens too.

Thanks.

Hello, is there any bitcointalk thread link about your bounty?

Here is a link to the bounty thread:https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-escrowed-triforce-tokens-gaming-industry-partnerships-2236918

Please be sure to read the rules.

So in case you reach $60 million,it wont be possible to join,you want stretch it abit if there is high demand?

No. We the sale will end if we reach $60m as the entire supply will have been sold. Also, we believe it would be morally wrong to take more than we need. $60m is more than enough for us to execute our plans.

Activity: 126

Thanks.

I guess then sale is closed,no new participants.
Activity: 126

Here is the link

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-escrowed-triforce-tokens-gaming-industry-partnerships-2236918

Bounty is on till end of march so be sure to join and pick up the coins Smiley

Thanks.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
I don't see why not. Project is already being developed.
And from the looks of it, this half a million doesn't include private investors
Activity: 50
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

So in case you reach $60 million,it wont be possible to join,you want stretch it abit if there is high demand?

I think team already explained that they dont really need more than that amount,and that with $60 million they would be able to implement all the things that they plan to.And i think its a fair and responsible behaviour.

I think its fair thing to do.People should have some limits and be realistic,otherwise we will have Star Citizen scenario all over again.
Activity: 182
I agree, the project is really interesting to the gamer community. I mean that's what every gamer want's, to have fun and make profit out of having fun in the process.
I see no problem for this project to succeed.

Lets hope the team doesn't mess up at the very last second :p (sorry team, but i've seen it happen)

Yeah, they possibly have a gold mine in gamer community...wouldn't like to see it go to waste.
Pages:
Jump to: