Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 93. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
It would be great to be able to store FORCE on ledger nano s.Do you plan to do that as well?

Yes you will be able to store on your cold wallets that are ERC20 compatible - and Legder Nano S is one of them. Here's a good guide on it:

https://steemit.com/ethereum/@xlog4n/does-the-ledger-nano-s-hold-ethereum-tokens

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens

Glad to hear it.
Ledger Nano S is a must have today for anyone serious in crypto
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
I just managed to log on to the website and save my ether wallet's address. Are there any addtional steps to be followed? Have I been successfully whitelisted by providing just my eth address?

No you need to fill our the KYC application form to be approved for the whitelist. You can start your application here:

https://triforcetokens.io/join-whitelist

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens
Activity: 3
I just managed to log on to the website and save my ether wallet's address. Are there any addtional steps to be followed? Have I been successfully whitelisted by providing just my eth address?
It would be great to be able to store FORCE on ledger nano s.Do you plan to do that as well?

Maybe Trezor as well

Is Trezor also good as ledger nano s?

I think most of them are similar. You would need to compare their functionality and work out what you would need it for, to make a decision.

Are you working on your own wallet?Or ot will be part of the platform?

Wallets will be embedded within our applications Xallid  Smiley

Are we going to be able to store only FORCE on that wallet,or some other currencies too?

Yes you will only be able to store FORCE as that is what it is designed for.

Can we store FORCE on other wallets? Like coinomi?

As long as they support ERC-20 tokens then yes you can. From a quick brief look, I think Coinomi does support ERC-20, but don't take my word on that.

Activity: 224

Yes you will be able to store on your cold wallets that are ERC20 compatible - and Legder Nano S is one of them. Here's a good guide on it:

https://steemit.com/ethereum/@xlog4n/does-the-ledger-nano-s-hold-ethereum-tokens

Ah finally kyc.
Lets get in line for some FORCE

Yeah better join early as there will be limited amout of people that will be able to get in.

Yes there is only 2,000 spaces on the whitelist! So best to get your application in ASAP.

I got my spot resrved and ETH is ready for the sale Smiley

Great news, I'm glad you got approved! We appreciate your support! Smiley

Activity: 98

Maybe Trezor as well

Is Trezor also good as ledger nano s?
Activity: 154

Maybe Trezor as well
Activity: 308

Yes please. Hardware wallets
Merit: 10
Activity: 406
Merit: 13

Are we going to be able to store only FORCE on that wallet,or some other currencies too?

Can we store FORCE on other wallets? Like coinomi?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

We must be doing something right Wink Cheesy For a matter of fact, he actually approached us!

You know the old saying.
If you can't beat them, join them
Activity: 126
gaming platform is trending right now, much project build based on them. but, whats Triforce advantage among other token gaming project.
but, if this token dedicated and especially to one popular games, thats gonna be great

What sets TriForce Tokens aside from the rest?

TriForce Tokens pools all your virtual assets into a single ecosystem – independent of game, studio, developer or platform. That means new ways to play and new ways to profit: help others to level up, join raids, trade virtual assets, use them on different games, earn rewards from in-game bounties – even earn from your gaming skills. TriForce Tokens is powering new monetization opportunities in a positive and profitable community of gamers.

Here are three aspects that really make TriForce Tokens unique:

**Unexplored Revenue Streams** – Creating a community everyone benefits from. Our technology stack will provide new revenue streams to both players, developers and publishers. These revenue streams will range from transfer fees placed by developers, honey pots and our honouree reward system to name a few. Our honouree reward system will not only allow the transfer of FORCE between players, but it will also encourage and foster collaborative behaviour. The honouree system is designed to allow players to send/donate FORCE to one another in exchange for assistance, support or guidance.

**Anti-Piracy Engine** – Piracy is affecting the entire entertainment industry, all though it cannot be eradicated; there are measures that can be taken to reduce it. TriForce Tokens working alongside Coventry University aims to provide real world solutions to help minimise and combat piracy within the gaming industry. Our Piracy engine and solutions are an on-going research project to ensure that our technology and solutions are up-to-date and sound at all times.

**Social Engagement Platform** – As part of our efforts to create a collaborative and cohesive gaming community, we are currently in the works of building a social engagement platform that brings the entire gaming community under one roof. No longer will there be barriers between console and PC communication, our platform will allow players to community at anytime, anywhere. Packed with tonnes of cool features, our platform will definitely be a game changer. As part of the platform, our technology will track player behaviour which it will analyse and provide to game developers allowing them to better understand the needs, wants and desires of their chosen audience.

These are 3 main aspects that sets TriForce Tokens apart, but it doesn’t stop there. Be sure to check out our white paper to delve deeper into what really makes TriForce Tokens a game changer:
https://triforcetokens.io/resources/white-paper-v3.3.pdf

Since so many people ask that,you could put it in the first post .
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Ah finally kyc.

Yeah better join early as there will be limited amout of people that will be able to get in.

Yes there is only 2,000 spaces on the whitelist! So best to get your application in ASAP.

I got my spot resrved and ETH is ready for the sale Smiley
gaming platform is trending right now, much project build based on them. but, whats Triforce advantage among other token gaming project.
but, if this token dedicated and especially to one popular games, thats gonna be great

What sets TriForce Tokens aside from the rest?

TriForce Tokens pools all your virtual assets into a single ecosystem – independent of game, studio, developer or platform. That means new ways to play and new ways to profit: help others to level up, join raids, trade virtual assets, use them on different games, earn rewards from in-game bounties – even earn from your gaming skills. TriForce Tokens is powering new monetization opportunities in a positive and profitable community of gamers.

Here are three aspects that really make TriForce Tokens unique:

**Unexplored Revenue Streams** – Creating a community everyone benefits from. Our technology stack will provide new revenue streams to both players, developers and publishers. These revenue streams will range from transfer fees placed by developers, honey pots and our honouree reward system to name a few. Our honouree reward system will not only allow the transfer of FORCE between players, but it will also encourage and foster collaborative behaviour. The honouree system is designed to allow players to send/donate FORCE to one another in exchange for assistance, support or guidance.

**Anti-Piracy Engine** – Piracy is affecting the entire entertainment industry, all though it cannot be eradicated; there are measures that can be taken to reduce it. TriForce Tokens working alongside Coventry University aims to provide real world solutions to help minimise and combat piracy within the gaming industry. Our Piracy engine and solutions are an on-going research project to ensure that our technology and solutions are up-to-date and sound at all times.

**Social Engagement Platform** – As part of our efforts to create a collaborative and cohesive gaming community, we are currently in the works of building a social engagement platform that brings the entire gaming community under one roof. No longer will there be barriers between console and PC communication, our platform will allow players to community at anytime, anywhere. Packed with tonnes of cool features, our platform will definitely be a game changer. As part of the platform, our technology will track player behaviour which it will analyse and provide to game developers allowing them to better understand the needs, wants and desires of their chosen audience.

These are 3 main aspects that sets TriForce Tokens apart, but it doesn’t stop there. Be sure to check out our white paper to delve deeper into what really makes TriForce Tokens a game changer:
https://triforcetokens.io/resources/white-paper-v3.3.pdf

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Ah finally kyc.

What's the average time of KYC approval?

It depends, if its done automatically via the software our providers provide, then it should be pretty much instantly. If we have to do is manually due to your ID and Selfie not matching, then it can take up to an hour. If you are having issues, please PM (Telegram) myself @JakeAshby or Pete @Petemardell.

Pages:
Jump to: