Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 97. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Any idea of which games would be most profitable on this platform?

Somehow i think mmorpgs coult fit best to this platform,seems like a genre that would work well with the concept.

Yeah i agree ,mmorpgs offer alot of things,so many ways that you can interact with other players,and thats all what TriForce is about,being part of the community.

That's true, mmorpgs could really benefit from something like TriForce.

Yea,as key for good mmorpg is the community,and thats what Triforce will be focused on.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Somehow i think mmorpgs coult fit best to this platform,seems like a genre that would work well with the concept.

Yeah i agree ,mmorpgs offer alot of things,so many ways that you can interact with other players,and thats all what TriForce is about,being part of the community.

That's true, mmorpgs could really benefit from something like TriForce.
Activity: 112

Activity: 126

Activity: 182
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Will there be some kind of moderators on the platform?

We will have a report and mute/block section to which you can alert our team of anyone or anything you find offensive or suspicious, whilst blocking any further communication from that person, party or organisation while our team looks into the allegation.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens 

Ah,so your team will be in charge of moderation,i understand.
Activity: 84
Will you keep adding more features during beta, like voice chat,or that will come later?

To be honest, i was expecting voice to be available in beta

Me too,but seems like thats not exactly cheap to make,atleast not if you wanna make it right.But im sure we will get it eventually once team gets enough funds.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Any estimate for how long beta will last, or simply until you are satisfied with the product?

I think it will be beta for a little while as we will be adding tonnes of features to it. I believe our plan was to make it out of beta in 2019, meaning it was production ready and we were satisfied with it.

Will you keep adding more features during beta, like voice chat,or that will come later?

The beta will most likely last until 2019, so yes we will be adding features to the platform during the beta. As we explained in the previous posts, once we have raised the funding needed and we have expanded in the terms of staff, we will be able to focus more on adding new features such as voice chat. However we are unable to disclose any further information on our upcoming features due to the high level of competition. We don't want our inspiration to fuel our competitors.

Yeah i understand that,some stuff have to remain hidden.
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

The platform is designed to be a social engagement platform rather than a voice communication platform. Voice chat is definitely something we are looking into and we will be introducing it at some point, but it won't be available at the launch of the beta.

We will have a report and mute/block section to which you can alert our team of anyone or anything you find offensive or suspicious, whilst blocking any further communication from that person, party or organisation while our team looks into the allegation.

Any estimate for how long beta will last, or simply until you are satisfied with the product?

I think it will be beta for a little while as we will be adding tonnes of features to it. I believe our plan was to make it out of beta in 2019, meaning it was production ready and we were satisfied with it.

The beta will most likely last until 2019, so yes we will be adding features to the platform during the beta. As we explained in the previous posts, once we have raised the funding needed and we have expanded in the terms of staff, we will be able to focus more on adding new features such as voice chat. However we are unable to disclose any further information on our upcoming features due to the high level of competition. We don't want our inspiration to fuel our competitors.

Activity: 98

If it's just voting, there shouldn't be.
Well, there's no need.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11

Sir,
Is possible to vote during intermissions, no?
Activity: 154

Merit: 10
Activity: 84
Will there be some amount of FORCE tokens involved during beta? Only for testing purposes of course.

There should be imo,so we can finally test that part too.

Ye it would be cool to be able to send around some FORCE,and maybe best ones could keep some of it after beta is done.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107

About the incoming beta, will there some games available for us to try on the platform?

No the platform is not designed to host games. Its is a social engagement platform designed to bring the entire gaming community under one roof. Further down the line we have plans to look at hosting games on it potentially, but nothing is set in stone yet.

Can you tell more details about hard cap?

The hard cap is set at $60m. We have set it to $60m as this amount would allow us to carry out all of our plans with a lot of room for manoeuvre. Taking more than $60m would be unnecessary and quite frankly greedy. We don't want to take more than we need from the community, as our entire vision and existence stands for giving back to the community.

I hope that sheds some more light on our hard cap for you. Please feel free to check out our website and white paper for more information:

Website - https://triforcetokens.io/
White paper - https://triforcetokens.io/resources/white-paper-v3.3.pdf

Pages:
Jump to: