Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Trinity - TTY (SHA256d, Scrypt, Myr-groest) Trinamic Block Value System - page 13. (Read 46345 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Lol.  Nevermind then.  The admins deleted it.
Like I mentioned. Use your twitter account to do the promos there, or use another forum.

Do what you did in here, but don't tell people to post their addresses in order to get your reward.
Simply point them to another forum where you'll be allowed to post addresses.
legendary
Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041
Lol.  Nevermind then.  The admins deleted it.
legendary
I think the best thing for now is to wait for some news from the dev, since we have Cryptopia working again, then try to get the word spread on the coin through social media like Twitter and others and try to get listed on a big exchange like Bittrex or Poloniex or something.

The biggest thing I think right now for us is increasing exposure, getting more people to be TTY holders.
Activity: 564
Merit: 516
We're actually seeing a lot of action on Cryptopia now.  It was dumped down a bit, but someone bought it back up right quick.

yes.
I wonder who sold at a handful of satoshis... he really needed the money right away Smiley

Whoever it was... thanks Wink
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
We're actually seeing a lot of action on Cryptopia now.  It was dumped down a bit, but someone bought it back up right quick.

yes.
I wonder who sold at a handful of satoshis... he really needed the money right away Smiley
legendary
legendary
Nice to see the market back up again. Smiley
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Can anybody explain for me why I get 25 Mh/s when I solo mine Trinity and when I mine in a pool get 60 Mh/s.
This is with two R9 290 and exactly the same conf exept the url and username.
My tip: solo mining use longpoll, it cannot produce enough works, gpu is in idle when waiting for work.
when mine on pool, no need to wait for work -> no idle -> high hashrate
Aha, that makes sence. Thanks.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
wow!! so cool!! Trinity the future of virtual currency much awesomeness! The official currency of the heaven ! amazing!

Will god accept these currency in exchange of erasing our sins? Like 1 trinity coin = 1 less sins ?

And for muslims we should make a coin too where

1 coin = a new virgin!

Amazing coin! I'm sure god is watching, keep up the great work! we will manage crypto currency into heaven I believe in you.
Activity: 525
Merit: 529
Can anybody explain for me why I get 25 Mh/s when I solo mine Trinity and when I mine in a pool get 60 Mh/s.
My tip: solo mining use longpoll, it cannot produce enough works, gpu is in idle when waiting for work.
when mine on pool, no need to wait for work -> no idle -> high hashrate

Are you looking at the pool statistics? Is that what is showing you 60Mh/s?
No, it's from sgminer.

Well your local miner will always accurately show statistics, whereas pool statistics are only a "guesstimate" based on number of submitted shares. No idea why pool hash is showing better than solo mining locally. Which pool. Mine?
No, I mine at coinspool (sorry ;-)
Activity: 752
Merit: 500

No, it's from sgminer.

Well your local miner will always accurately show statistics, whereas pool statistics are only a "guesstimate" based on number of submitted shares. No idea why pool hash is showing better than solo mining locally. Which pool. Mine?

No, it's from sgminer.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Activity: 241
Merit: 250
on myr-groestl, lookup-gap and thread-concurrency are unused.

good to know. getting 30MHS now anyway.

and if you are interested in getting more than 60 Mh/s on 290x, I have the kernel for you.

i only have 280X but sure.
legendary
Black Belt Developer

and if you are interested in getting more than 60 Mh/s on 290x, I have the kernel for you.
Activity: 241
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
anybody wants to buy some TTY? as soon as my wallet synched i can tell you how many i want to sell.

to be honest, i don't believe that there will be an exchange again. if you believe this will happen, then buy my coisn. thanks.
legendary
Black Belt Developer
Pages:
Jump to: