Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Trinity - TTY (SHA256d, Scrypt, Myr-groest) Trinamic Block Value System - page 10. (Read 46341 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
legendary
crunck
Wow thanks Crunk that's awesome!  Do you know what the maximum payout is on the TTY dice?

I have mined 1036 TTY so far to the dice wallet and the setting are set like this :

The default ratio between amount in wallet and max available bet is set to 25. So for example if you want to allow players to bet 1 TTY, you have to have 25 TTY in wallet.

So Max bet is around 40 at present, I am still mining to the wallet so it will grow, or if the OP/Dev wants to donate some then that will get it moving quicker the dice wallet address is DDA5J1kganpCH7Zsiht25GZa8cy8ivWcux

Any your welcome and I hope you have fun....

Crunck
Just sent you 20k TTY to that addy. Smiley

I can confirm receipt of that, and thanks its appreciated now people can gamble there TTY Smiley

Cheers
Crunck
legendary
Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041
Wow thanks Crunk that's awesome!  Do you know what the maximum payout is on the TTY dice?

I have mined 1036 TTY so far to the dice wallet and the setting are set like this :

The default ratio between amount in wallet and max available bet is set to 25. So for example if you want to allow players to bet 1 TTY, you have to have 25 TTY in wallet.

So Max bet is around 40 at present, I am still mining to the wallet so it will grow, or if the OP/Dev wants to donate some then that will get it moving quicker the dice wallet address is DDA5J1kganpCH7Zsiht25GZa8cy8ivWcux

Crunck
Just sent you 20k TTY to that addy. Smiley
legendary

Crunck
I'm not the dev, just a devoted follower, but when my wallet is done syncing I will send a decent amount to that wallet. Smiley  Will let you know when I send it.
legendary
crunck

Crunck
legendary
Wow thanks Crunck that's awesome!  Do you know what the maximum payout is on the TTY dice?
legendary
crunck
legendary
crunck
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
hello dev

any news according one or two new exchanges?

I havent heard anything back from any exchanges directly. I have been very busy with the holiday season but im glad to see things still going forward and Id like to see us on a few exchanges by new year.

thanks for the update. as long as there is no "real" use for TTY there should at least be the possibility to trade and have some fun.
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
hello dev

I havent heard anything back from any exchanges directly. I have been very busy with the holiday season but im glad to see things still going forward and Id like to see us on a few exchanges by new year.
legendary
hello dev

legendary
Conducting a Trinity giveaway here!  Come get some and share with your friends!

https://twitter.com/CryptoTrinity/status/675414938228162560

All you have to do is Follow and Retweet to get 100 TTY! Cheesy
Giveaway is still going, come get yours! Smiley
legendary
Conducting a Trinity giveaway here!  Come get some and share with your friends!

https://twitter.com/CryptoTrinity/status/675414938228162560

All you have to do is Follow and Retweet to get 100 TTY! Cheesy
legendary
For those of you wondering why there hasn't been any activity on the old TTY Twitter, it's because he lost his password lol.  The new one is available here: https://twitter.com/CryptoTrinity

Hop on those follows and retweets and let's get on some exchanges!  milly6 will be adding the new Twitter to the ANN OP soon. Smiley

Follow us:

Should be a lot easier to conduct giveaways and PR with a working Twitter haha Smiley
legendary
For those of you wondering why there hasn't been any activity on the old TTY Twitter, it's because he lost his password lol.  The new one is available here: https://twitter.com/CryptoTrinity

Hop on those follows and retweets and let's get on some exchanges!  milly6 will be adding the new Twitter to the ANN OP soon. Smiley

Follow us:

legendary

legendary
In regards to yobit, should we try to pay the fee to get listed sooner? Or just keep asking to be added? I dont really have btc at the moment to contribute but id like to hear some opinion on that
legendary
mmm, not sure that being added to Bittrex soo quick is good for the coin, because if we have not enough volume we will be in risk of be delisted, perhaps would be interesting to be before in some smaller exchange

yes, not enough volume. or just volume = zero at the moment.

or is it just because of cryptopia?
I think it's just because of Cryptopia.  Nobody trades there anyway.  The volume for all their coins is shit.  That's why I said Bittrex or Poloniex would be better.  Much more action on those two.

Well we were on other exchanges before but we did get delisted. But Trinity was a different beast back then, it was broken. Now its fixed and if we keep going on it then itll be great. I love that theres several response after I posted that email link for bittrex. Keep us bumping along and gaining momentum/following. Cheers! Smiley
Activity: 302
Merit: 251
Ego Sum Qui Sum
mmm, not sure that being added to Bittrex soo quick is good for the coin, because if we have not enough volume we will be in risk of be delisted, perhaps would be interesting to be before in some smaller exchange

I think it's just because of Cryptopia.  Nobody trades there anyway.  The volume for all their coins is shit.  That's why I said Bittrex or Poloniex would be better.  Much more action on those two.

would it be not easier to be listed on yobit?

Yep... probably yobit is a good marketplace on this moment for Trinity  Wink just my opinion  Smiley
legendary

would it be not easier to be listed on yobit?

Pages:
Jump to: