Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Trinity - TTY (SHA256d, Scrypt, Myr-groest) Trinamic Block Value System - page 11. (Read 46345 times)

legendary
Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041
mmm, not sure that being added to Bittrex soo quick is good for the coin, because if we have not enough volume we will be in risk of be delisted, perhaps would be interesting to be before in some smaller exchange

yes, not enough volume. or just volume = zero at the moment.

or is it just because of cryptopia?
I think it's just because of Cryptopia.  Nobody trades there anyway.  The volume for all their coins is shit.  That's why I said Bittrex or Poloniex would be better.  Much more action on those two.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
mmm, not sure that being added to Bittrex soo quick is good for the coin, because if we have not enough volume we will be in risk of be delisted, perhaps would be interesting to be before in some smaller exchange

yes, not enough volume. or just volume = zero at the moment.

or is it just because of cryptopia?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer

Ask Bittrex to Add Trinity!

BITTREX

I already did some weeks ago. Not sure what they want from a coin to be listed, 'cause they got some clear scams at times.
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

Ask Bittrex to Add Trinity!

BITTREX
legendary
I'm going to learn how to use tweeter  Grin

W00t please do haha
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
I'm going to learn how to use tweeter  Grin
legendary
I like Trinity! I love Trinity! I mine some... I have some... I need much more Trinity  Wink

Glad to have you here!!.. Is your name a Fifth Element reference by any chance?
Yep a little bit  Wink Grin Grin Grin

Thats awesome!

As for plans..
I do have a few ideas but Id like to hear what yall have to say.
So Trinity followers... what would you like to see happen?
Where do we want to go with this?
I am very open to ideas/brainstorming/discussion! So.. lets dig in..
Edit: Yes I would love to see us get onto some more exchanges. Cryptopia does not have any real volume and Id like to see some arb oppurtunities for the followers as well. I have previously contacted Cryptsy/Bittrex/C-Cex/Poloniex and I will do so again.. but like noted above, twitter is going to be big for this. I will get on there and tweet a few things out but the more the merrier! Lets do some fun things! I have my wallet open right here, tweet your wallet addresses @fivemil and tweet @ the exchanges.. be creative, ask them to add us.. Ill blast out some coins to whoever does it! 5mil
legendary
Hi All! How about some plan, news?
I think the dev may be working on some things in secret, but I am not 100% sure.  One thing we do need to do as a community is try to get on a better exchange, like Bittrex or Poloniex.  We need a lot of people to start using their Twitter's for that.
Activity: 302
Merit: 251
Ego Sum Qui Sum
Hi All! How about some plan, news?
legendary
I like Trinity! I love Trinity! I mine some... I have some... I need much more Trinity  Wink

Such a good movie Cheesy
Ego Sum Qui Sum
I like Trinity! I love Trinity! I mine some... I have some... I need much more Trinity  Wink

Yep a little bit  Wink Grin Grin Grin
legendary

Ego Sum Qui Sum
legendary

Oh someone is! A few at least Wink
{
"blocks" : 1149691,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"pow_algo_id" : 0,
"pow_algo" : "sha256d",
"difficulty" : 57254.66926174,
"difficulty_sha256d" : 57254.66926174,
"difficulty_scrypt" : 15.51982328,
"difficulty_groestl" : 0.47186181,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
legendary
New Trinity Myriad Groestl added http://www.miners-pool.eu/#!/pools/trinity-groestl and mining breakdown http://www.miners-pool.eu/#!/mining-breakdown/TTY (pool owners you can send me your wallet address).

Awesome! Send me a pm with an address to send your bounty to  Cheesy

Thank you, we no need bounty keep it to promote your coin Wink
Awesome.. thanks! :-D
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
New Trinity Myriad Groestl added http://www.miners-pool.eu/#!/pools/trinity-groestl and mining breakdown http://www.miners-pool.eu/#!/mining-breakdown/TTY (pool owners you can send me your wallet address).

Awesome! Send me a pm with an address to send your bounty to  Cheesy

Thank you, we no need bounty keep it to promote your coin Wink
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: