Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 103. (Read 324003 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler

I haven't flogged off a single coin because each block of 100 I find starts staking itself! Why on earth would I sell when I can have my free TRON make more free TRON?

Sounds like Snowballs 2.0  Grin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Funny how the only ones selling are the little fish - notice how pretty much all the big wallets - 20,000 and over are staking? All you people have to do is buy and hold like we are, there's no threat - no danger in simply buying and staking - within a few days you will have increased your TRON by 20% or more - after 7 days you can stop worrying about the price altogether as your staking amount approaches 50%.

STOP. SELLING. START. STAKING.

Yup...I didn't stake for the first few days, then sent 1/3 of my coins to my wallet to mature. After it took forever to build my stake weight, the rewards started rolling in and now I regret not doing it from the beginning!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxhuzxYALT1qfg42e.gif

Just sent the rest of my coins to start maturing. Let's see those TRON blocks!

So true. I bought last Monday and wasted 72 hours fucking around with Bittrex trying to make more TRON that way - stressful, time consuming, and actually lost 500 TRON! Then I sent the coins to the wallet, read up on staking here and how it differs (never been much of a techie but figured I'd give it a go), Took 10 hours for things to mature and build up weight - i'm currently pulling in over $300 USD a day, and increasing day on day, on a $4000 Initial investment into TRON in the 40,000s. I will double my initial TRON amount in another 2 days at most.

I haven't flogged off a single coin because each block of 100 I find starts staking itself! Why on earth would I sell when I can have my free TRON make more free TRON?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
going to start staking my coins again for a while Smiley
Activity: 15
Funny how the only ones selling are the little fish - notice how pretty much all the big wallets - 20,000 and over are staking? All you people have to do is buy and hold like we are, there's no threat - no danger in simply buying and staking - within a few days you will have increased your TRON by 20% or more - after 7 days you can stop worrying about the price altogether as your staking amount approaches 50%.

Yup...I didn't stake for the first few days, then sent 1/3 of my coins to my wallet to mature. After it took forever to build my stake weight, the rewards started rolling in and now I regret not doing it from the beginning!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxhuzxYALT1qfg42e.gif

Just sent the rest of my coins to start maturing. Let's see those TRON blocks!

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
@actualadvicebtc
The weak hands that sold cheap would be spewing right now

Those guys who sold the bottom are pissed but we need them....they are the same dummies that will rebuy the top.

Haha true, well they can buy from me when Tron hits .004 btc

They will, same ones that didn't buy ARCH at 8K but just pulled a 15 BTC market buy at 75K. Same ones that have no interest in a $225 Bitcoin but will mortgage their home for the privilege of buying a $1000 Bitcoin.

such is the life of a crypto trader
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
Is there a port I need to open to get the wallet to connect to the network?

Thanks!

I think the wallet is a bad compile or older code. The mac compile guy is sleeping right now in EUR. Please hold on until tomorrow or run Virtualbox or windows.

Thank you based Dev. Remember to get some sleep yourself.

Haha, I just posted that. Worked 6am to 8pm. Gonna sleep and then do some errands and stuff, roadmap etc after that.

https://twitter.com/cryptowest/status/590345665617629184
Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Thanks!

I think the wallet is a bad compile or older code. The mac compile guy is sleeping right now in EUR. Please hold on until tomorrow or run Virtualbox or windows.

Thank you based Dev. Remember to get some sleep yourself.
Activity: 70

Thanks!

I think the wallet is a bad compile or older code. He may not have enabled UPNP. The port to forward is 21451.  The mac compile guy is sleeping right now in EUR. Please hold on until tomorrow or run Virtualbox or windows.

TRON is a work in progress. You are getting in on the ground floor of a great project under intense development.

As with all startup ideas there is inherent risk. Please read the entire ANN before deciding to invest.

TRON will (eventually) fund good crypto ideas. Our team of developers and investors and miners will help grow ideas into massive projects.

Profits made by accelerating the development of a cryptocurrency will be used to fund more TRON development. One thing in development is a powerful anonymous transaction system that has not been used yet, is not based on open source, and WILL be made open source eventually.

Patience will win in the end for Positron holders.

A closed source wallet with our anonymous transaction system in beta version will be released within 24 HOURS.

We will ask the community to help with beta testing.

Roadmap is coming LATE US time or after I get some more rest.

Whitepaper in 48 hours.

More soon.

BLOCK explorer and richlist live at http://explorer.positroncrypto.com/

More to come. I might not finish the roadmap tonight, need a rest first. Been going 6am to 8pm.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
I sold arch I think for 12k.. lol It was a double. Sure wish I still had it. I had like 5 btc worth at ico prices lol
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

They will, same ones that didn't buy ARCH at 8K but just pulled a 15 BTC market buy at 75K. Same ones that have no interest in a $225 Bitcoin but will mortgage their home for the privilege of buying a $1000 Bitcoin.
Welcome to Crypto Trading  Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Those guys who sold the bottom are pissed but we need them....they are the same dummies that will rebuy the top.

Haha true, well they can buy from me when Tron hits .004 btc

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Thanks!
Activity: 42
Thank you cryptowest for working these extra hours especially living in CO I would've taken a break to you know partake in the 420 activities  Grin Grin

Thanks alot for the updates!

-RK-
Activity: 1098

TRON is a work in progress. You are getting in on the ground floor of a great project under intense development.

As with all startup ideas there is inherent risk. Please read the entire ANN before deciding to invest.

TRON will (eventually) fund good crypto ideas. Our team of developers and investors and miners will help grow ideas into massive projects.

Profits made by accelerating the development of a cryptocurrency will be used to fund more TRON development. One thing in development is a powerful anonymous transaction system that has not been used yet, is not based on open source, and WILL be made open source eventually.

A closed source wallet with our anonymous transaction system in beta version will be released within 24 HOURS.

Whitepaper in 48 hours.

More soon.

Keep talking dev..... OH LAWD HAVE MERCY Grin

Activity: 495
If i sold it would be for atleast .004, if i was desperate to sell, i'd be stupid to sell for anything less than .002 btc

Whitepaper in 48 hours.

More soon.

If we didn't always have a bunch of dickheads willing to dump it all for chump change we would never be able to sell it back to them for three times the price!
Jump to: