Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 105. (Read 324003 times)

Activity: 437
Merit: 250
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Let's stop using pennies and replace them with TRON...peace out Abe Lincoln!

http://media.giphy.com/media/I48uKl7YCwKFW/giphy.gif

-            ⌐                  
                  ,Ѭµ                  
                 ,╡ ,¿ ¿                 
              ,~á@~`~~  .~a╛ g~,       ⌐      
       @µg  EÉ,,,,╜ \,,#0  ~▐       
     ,ööÑ  %ö0,  µ wƒ  ╪ ╩ ,▀  ,#H6░ HH,     
    ,`,,É ,,``  ²`²²²,,ƒ ¿,,,gg    
   ¿¿ ┌ └  ╩                ²Ñ  Γ ┐ ,²g   
ww²µ~  .~d╝ g                    ``~`~u▌ w~
   h,,┘ \,,ƒ╨      ,,,,,,,,,,      #É,,,,H╛  
    ╪  ╪ Ñ ,Ñ       ▀       µ µƒ  ▄    
    ````²w        ²g  ▀         ²² `²²╖    
    ,P╤ P%           g╛          µƒ²µ    
    Ñu╛ uuÉ           ▀           #²▌ =å    
,,º`B,,╘ `,,╖                    ²,  ",,É`,,
  ²µ@  ,  %H#,                  ,#HHù \  g▀  
    ``g.`.,Ñ ,,            ..ƒ µ.  ..g²▒    
     %ó  ¿ └  ╩  ²µƒP#  ²Ñ  Γ ┐  Æ     
      µ ╚ ag   ÉuÑ ²╩ ▀   ▒ `g,É ,▀      
       ²````,µ,  ",,╘ `,g,²`² ²`²       
                 Φƒ\  ┐  g╛                
                  ²`≡ ²ƒ²²▌                  
                   ╩ ╩ ╩                   

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Activity: 25
I haven't seen such hardworking consistent development in a very very long time. Really enjoying working with this team! If you guys have placed your faith in us and hold some tron, you really are getting in on the ground floor of something special. This isn't an ltc clone with fancy graphics Wink
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
Wow. New anon?

Grin time to think about getting out of dash

Yep good time to buy Tron is now, once the releases are made the price will shoot through the roof

Bought some more indeed! Gonna stake them with the others
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
Wow. New anon?

Yep good time to buy Tron is now, once the releases are made the price will shoot through the roof
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
Wow. New anon?

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
A whole lot of clarity needs to be provided on what Positron is, what it's for and what its future purpose is. At the moment what we have is all the makings of a classic P&D that may not even 'P' any further. With such incredibly high staking rewards at the moment, large portions of Tron are tied up in people's wallets and the inflation is very high. People are enamoured and thrilled with the "free money" they're currently getting.

But nothing comes for free; there's always a cost somewhere to be borne by someone. At some point many people (likely on the same day at almost the same time....and we could be but hours away from it) are all going to want to convert large portions (or all) of their Tron to BTC to realise their "free" money. And when that moment comes there's likely to be a crash of unprecedented sudden vertical descent.

That's what everyone's signed up for so people need to think and be realistic.

I agree with you, I'm not in here telling people to hold for moon. I think something like 40 BTC in tron today was minted in POS, so of course the price came down a bit.

What I'm working on is basically a startup accelerator for cryptocurrencies. I've been doing it already, but quietly. Now I want a community and investors to become part of the decision for which *legit* projects will be supported. We'll help those people develop their cryptocurrency ideas. If you are a TRON holder or devote some time to working on TRON projects or TRON itself every week, you will be part of the company and know which projects we work on, ARCH style.

I get good ideas about crypto in PM almost every day now, people are excited about this. Right now I'm just working to build TRON up before I help anyone else. Please take a look at the ANN.

I'm going to post this in the ANN. If that bothers you, I'll remove it, Renegade. I'm also a cynic, but I believe in this.

Happy for you to post it and I think it's a good idea for the dev to remind everyone of the reality of the risk profile. It's exciting investing in something like Positron and I've been enjoying seeing the 100 Tron staking payments coming into my wallet as much as the next person, but we all need to be realistic about how fickle and unstable is this realm and how many more losers there are for every person that wins. It's just the way it works.

This is exactly what I want, lots of feedback from the community. A social network for everyone in altcoins is already in development for TRON, based off open source software.

I've moved the git repo for you, and I've added a warning to the ANN that Positron is a risky but potentially very profitable investment. Please let me know if you have any other suggestions.

Sorry to hijack this stream but you could try to impress me and maybe get a few free ideas off me

(i give then away left right and center and beyond all that ordinary stuff)

Message me on skype or IRC, cryptowest.

You're on
A whole lot of clarity needs to be provided on what Positron is, what it's for and what its future purpose is. At the moment what we have is all the makings of a classic P&D that may not even 'P' any further. With such incredibly high staking rewards at the moment, large portions of Tron are tied up in people's wallets and the inflation is very high. People are enamoured and thrilled with the "free money" they're currently getting.

But nothing comes for free; there's always a cost somewhere to be borne by someone. At some point many people (likely on the same day at almost the same time....and we could be but hours away from it) are all going to want to convert large portions (or all) of their Tron to BTC to realise their "free" money. And when that moment comes there's likely to be a crash of unprecedented sudden vertical descent.

I agree with you, I'm not in here telling people to hold for moon. I think something like 40 BTC in tron today was minted in POS, so of course the price came down a bit.

What I'm working on is basically a startup accelerator for cryptocurrencies. I've been doing it already, but quietly. Now I want a community and investors to become part of the decision for which *legit* projects will be supported. We'll help those people develop their cryptocurrency ideas. If you are a TRON holder or devote some time to working on TRON projects or TRON itself every week, you will be part of the company and know which projects we work on, ARCH style.

I get good ideas about crypto in PM almost every day now, people are excited about this. Right now I'm just working to build TRON up before I help anyone else. Please take a look at the ANN.

I'm going to post this in the ANN. If that bothers you, I'll remove it, Renegade. I'm also a cynic, but I believe in this.

Happy for you to post it and I think it's a good idea for the dev to remind everyone of the reality of the risk profile. It's exciting investing in something like Positron and I've been enjoying seeing the 100 Tron staking payments coming into my wallet as much as the next person, but we all need to be realistic about how fickle and unstable is this realm and how many more losers there are for every person that wins. It's just the way it works.

This is exactly what I want, lots of feedback from the community. A social network for everyone in altcoins is already in development for TRON, based off open source software.

I've moved the git repo for you, and I've added a warning to the ANN that Positron is a risky but potentially very profitable investment. Please let me know if you have any other suggestions.

Sorry to hijack this stream but you could try to impress me and maybe get a few free ideas off me

Message me on skype or IRC, cryptowest.

This is exactly what I want, lots of feedback from the community. A strong vocal userbase without having to do an ICO. A social network for everyone in altcoins is already in development for TRON, based off open source software.

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
You speak of 'saving alt coins'

Big words

Care to elaborate

Disclaimer: I haven't researched you yet

Pt2: Upside down triangle (pyramid) works for fishy types

Pt3: Not here to stir the pot but you get it

#1 Alt Vol - #altsareback
You speak of 'saving alt coins'

Big words

Care to elaborate

Disclaimer: I haven't researched you yet

Pt2: Upside down triangle (pyramid) works for fishy types

Pt3: Not here to stir the pot but you get it
Activity: 658

Activity: 42
Thanks for updates west. Smiley

Stake n Bake  Grin

Much bagtech many holders.
Much panicbuying when this pops 100k later on..

Maybe.

What I'm working on is basically a startup accelerator for cryptocurrencies. I've been doing it already, but quietly. Now I want a community and investors to become part of the decision for which *legit* projects will be supported. We'll help those people develop their cryptocurrency ideas.

I get good ideas about crypto in PM almost every day now, people are excited about this.
Activity: 1098

FINAL VERSION OF UPDATE

Proper Windows Wallet:

https://mega.co.nz/#!h4oXQLzA!SRWmUVtj3FQeCLgo7U7mC9eGBZfWb9YVvWWWj-WBo14

Mac Wallet:

https://mega.co.nz/#!xMghBBDK!dFfcqMLPQdesaMa4-oBpNv--jd7EQlFN8utGluyiPOU

Since I've decided TRON is my baby, I'm moving it to my personal github account at

Per community opinion, TRON has been moved to https://github.com/PositronCryptocurrency/Positron

Message me if you're a dev and would like to be added.

Please retweet:https://twitter.com/PositronCrypto/status/590266763683717121

Registered positroncrypto.com and wallets will be moved there soon to:

http://positroncrypto.com/Positron-qt-Latest.zip

http://positroncrypto.com/Positron-qt-Latest.dmg

I won't be answering many questions and such this evening. I've been working all day answering worried investors that don't realize almost 40 btc of TRON was minted in POS today.

I registered positroncrypto.com and I'm working on moving things over there and getting an IRC server set up for us for now. Eventually Positron will move to a nicely organized group based off an open-source clone of Slack. For now we can make do with IRC and a decent webchat.

I was submitted two infographics but I don't like either. After I set up the above, register with cloudflare paid, and get a landing page up, I'm going to make more myself. If you want to see the ones I don't like, to make sure I'm being honest, I'll post text links to them here, just a waste of time.

I'll be adding some nice things to the wallet, too.

I still have lots of devs and artists working on other things.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

Per the advice of a community member, the github has been moved to an organization. If you're a dev and interested in Positron, send me a request to join.

https://github.com/PositronCryptocurrency/Positron

Ty, felt like exploring this to see how you did dynamic pos Smiley
Jump to: