Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 104. (Read 324003 times)

Activity: 495
Merit: 500
The weak hands that sold cheap would be spewing right now

Those guys who sold the bottom are pissed but we need them....they are the same dummies that will rebuy the top.

Haha true, well they can buy from me when Tron hits .004 btc
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Those guys who sold the bottom are pissed but we need them....they are the same dummies that will rebuy the top.
Activity: 495
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Mac wallet, fixed links, servers, more... working...
 Just updating

Seems like I spend most of my day coordinating people, answering questions, and explaining TRON to people lately. Thanks for everyone's patience and I'm going to turn off all my chat programs until this update is ready.

Good man.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
More seeds added for the network. 8 Servers now.

Anon in about 24 hours. Whitepaper in 48. Roadmap LATE US time tonight.

Excellent - Keep it coming!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
More seeds added for the network. 8 Servers now.

Anon in about 24 hours. Whitepaper in 48. Roadmap LATE US time tonight.

https://twitter.com/PositronCrypto/status/590326188075278336
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Anon testing and roadmap? TONIGHT??

100k tonite easy  Wink
Activity: 57
Need help i transferred coins to mac wallet before i realized it would not sync...so i backed up mac wallet moved to windows and re-synced with wallet.dat address shows correct so backup worked.. my coins are showing "not yet redeemed " on blockexplorer tho here is the address if you

guys have any ideas? PNgGqGMnE5fzKVYZAtrRkcjXA9sf9rXoJw

The coins don't show up in a fully synced wallet? Although the public address is listed in the "Receive" tab?

If not (they should though):

1. "dumpprivkey PNgGqGMnE5fzKVYZAtrRkcjXA9sf9rXoJw" in the debug console of your mac wallet, note the private key.
2. create new, blank wallet on windows, "importprivkey " in the debug console of that windows wallet  (doesn't need to be fully synced)
3. fully sync your windows wallet, coins should be there.
THANK YOU !!!!!! IT WORKED
Activity: 1098
Anon testing and roadmap? TONIGHT??

Activity: 840
Need help i transferred coins to mac wallet before i realized it would not sync...so i backed up mac wallet moved to windows and re-synced with wallet.dat address shows correct so backup worked.. my coins are showing "not yet redeemed " on blockexplorer tho here is the address if you

The coins don't show up in a fully synced wallet? Although the public address is listed in the "Receive" tab?

If not (they should though):

1. "dumpprivkey PNgGqGMnE5fzKVYZAtrRkcjXA9sf9rXoJw" in the debug console of your mac wallet, note the private key.
2. create new, blank wallet on windows, "importprivkey " in the debug console of that windows wallet  (doesn't need to be fully synced)
3. fully sync your windows wallet, coins should be there.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
damn rite i bought the dip  Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

When anon gets out of beta and goes live, will that require a fork?
Activity: 437
Merit: 250

Nice! I heard TRON is like Dogecoin but for cool people. Is this true?

Yeah, I could probably whoop Jackson Palmer's ass.

I'm just kidding, he's the one that really brought me into altcoins. Only messed with BTC before DOGE.

Activity: 26
Need help i transferred coins to mac wallet before i realized i would not sync...so i backed up mac wallet moved to windows and resynced with wallet.dat address shows correct so backup worked.. my coins are showing "not yet redeemed " on blockexplorer tho heres the address if you guys have any ideas? PNgGqGMnE5fzKVYZAtrRkcjXA9sf9rXoJw  Cry
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
SOURCE & WALLETS:

Updated OP to include v1.1 Positron-qt Mac OSX and Windows wallets + gfx

Please remember to never download wallets from any third party source only from OP of this thread or from either 'positrondev' or 'cryptowest'
once site will be online wallets will be available there as well.

Thank You

Activity: 15
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Wow, on 260 coins in my wallet, I hit two stakes in this period. And we are not done yet. Kinda wished that I didn't dump to ROI. Oh well. Roll Eyes
Jump to: