Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 132. (Read 324003 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
thats right guys, keep showing them all you you truly care about them with your kind hearted warnings of scam, garbage tech etc. I know we've been trying to help them get out of this scam since 40k satoshi and it was 98k last night with a x2 roi and the fud never lowered the price, but there is a chance it will work here.

GUYS THIS COIN IS NOT PERFORMING WELL ON THE MARKET, IT IS NOT EASY TO TRADE AND MAKE MONEY

it looks like services are to be launched not tech
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
thats right guys, keep showing them all you you truly care about them with your kind hearted warnings of scam, garbage tech etc. I know we've been trying to help them get out of this scam since 40k satoshi and it was 98k last night with a x2 roi and the fud never lowered the price, but there is a chance it will work here.

I'm on my period, so I use red letters

You mad because you didn't flip that ~2x?
Buy da dip, sell on the top.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

GUYS THIS COIN IS NOT PERFORMING WELL ON THE MARKET, IT IS NOT EASY TO TRADE AND MAKE MONEY
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Interesting thing is that most of the posts here ask just about "pump" , "dump" , 100K  - only price related things , no one ask for tech stuff or other things related to TRON  Cool

There is no tech related stuff...

It's a SHA-256 coin that went full POS.  That's about it.

when is the next update?  Cheesy Roll Eyes when mobile wallet?  Roll Eyes
Another fresh account!

Thanks for the info !  Wink

Name:   MarketManners
Activity:   10
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   Today at 07:21:34 AM
Last Active:   Today at 03:46:33 PM

Your welcome, I didn't have an account here. Seems like a scammy place
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Interesting thing is that most of the posts here ask just about "pump" , "dump" , 100K  - only price related things , no one ask for tech stuff or other things related to TRON  Cool

There is no tech related stuff...

It's a SHA-256 coin that went full POS.  That's about it.
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
I'm dying.
Who wants 100 TRON? Smiley

Retweet and tweet me your joke.

https://twitter.com/KeyserSozeMC/status/589093514429997057

ADD $TRON AT THE END OF TWEET
Activity: 656
Don't Trust Words
Another fresh account!

Thanks for the info !  Wink

Name:   MarketManners
Activity:   10
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   Today at 07:21:34 AM
Last Active:   Today at 03:46:33 PM
FUCK!!!!
Yeah man, unbelievable, amirite?

[/img]

Almost 600 bits volume

lol - fake volume it's normal p&D like HAL, UTIL, KEY and other pumpers ->fontas, aka ninjatrader aka prometeus

Jup scampumper prometheus is in, known for rekking charts

https://twitter.com/_pr0m3theus_/status/588958533619752960
I'm dying.
dump @ me biatches!!!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Go home dude, you're drunk.

Dump on me
Don't Trust Words
dump @ me biatches!!!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I <3 Alts
bye bye 100k sats Sad

Why's that BonTonPlease? 24hour volume is about to break 600 BTC - given that we're 40BTC away from 100k then it's possible that the price will breeze past in a day or so.
He has no other purpose than troll. Don't quote the trolls if you don't know what you're doing Grin

Liking the Grin - it almost makes your comment less patronising [starts crying]
I'm dying.
Fake bids, fake volume, a lot of selling. BTFD, Buy The Fucking Dump
You're right, but the charts lie ;(

Not going to skyrocket, no.
Activity: 687
Merit: 502
Thanks for the bumps of the thread fudders..
Fake bids, fake volume, a lot of selling. BTFD, Buy The Fucking Dump
Activity: 490
FUCK!!!!
Yeah man, unbelievable, amirite?

Almost 600 bits volume

lol - fake volume it's normal p&D like HAL, UTIL, KEY and other pumpers ->fontas, aka ninjatrader aka prometeus
I'm dying.
bye bye 100k sats Sad

Why's that BonTonPlease? 24hour volume is about to break 600 BTC - given that we're 40BTC away from 100k then it's possible that the price will breeze past in a day or so.
He has no other purpose than troll. Don't quote the trolls if you don't know what you're doing Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I <3 Alts
bye bye 100k sats Sad

Don't Trust Words
So much weak fud!  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear,_uncertainty_and_doubt  Cheesy Cheesy

in the meantime ...

See ya @ >>>> Block 6601 - 6700 = 200 TRON   Cool

Jump to: