Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 133. (Read 324003 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I <3 Alts
40 BTC worth of buy support till we reach 70k - only 7.4 BTC till we're back at 80k.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Damnit! Dev listens to Kanye West? Fuck!!!!

omg, West busted. We're doomed
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Damnit! Dev listens to Kanye West? Fuck!!!!

I'm dying.
I LOVE TO USE CAPS AND RED LETTERS, SIZE 18 PREFERABLE

Why so mad man? You didn't got in on time?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hello CryptoWest,
First off I'd like to say looking forward to where you take this project.
Secondly, just as a general suggestion with the way crypto is heading... would it not be better to focus on TRON first?
Once you complete whatever plans/goals you have for TRON you can feel free to help with other projects.
Doesn't really make sense in helping others when you have to (simply put) help yourself first.
Just my thoughts on this matter,
Still supportive of TRON and looking forward to future developments!

- Ace
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
PUMP GROUP IS SELLING TROLOLOLOL
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Yeah boy! No more waiting 5mins to post a new comment.

Now when do I lose my newbie ranking? <<<<

Hopefully never Wink
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I guess the moon has been postponed, boys.

See you at the bottom. Sorry to the bagholders that just bought in
I <3 Alts
Yeah boy! No more waiting 5mins to post a new comment.

Now when do I lose my newbie ranking? <<<<
I <3 Alts

djthistle01 is part of pump and dump crew? I was thinking giving Coin Street News a try, good thing I did not!  Shocked Shocked Shocked
He sounds like good person, thought he helps new people in crypto currency  Huh He is just scammer like the rest?

Actually, DJ's one of the coolest guys you'll find in crypto. He's a honest guy.
All he is: A trading group owner. The fact that his group has people you don't like, it doesn't mean DJ's like them.

He He He, you are funny person!
He is honest guy but he is good friends with pumpers! Okay funny person  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
You really do not think he will you instead of his friends? He He He
He He He, I don't get you.

You have some shitty friends, I have some shitty friends. It doesn't makes us shitty.
Money is involved, ffs. What did you expect? Angels coming from the skies to join private trading groups? He He He

Also, I know which is your main account. He He He.

your trust summary show you are a shitty lowlife alcoholic

did you really spend IPO money on alcohol?

Not only an alcoholic, but a pedophile too. He's manipulating these children into thinking that POSISHITTRON is a sound investment. Then he's abusing them and takes everything from them.

I love your comments - you're like the Frankie Boyle of the crypto world.
I'm dying.
FUCK!!!!
Yeah man, unbelievable, amirite?

Almost 600 bits volume
legendary
Activity: 1274
FUCK!!!!

Cryptowest is dev...

I <3 Alts
Not sure why everyone is claiming none sense.

You had the opportunity to buy low and sell high and youre still bitching? Maybe crypto isnt the right field for most traders. Go bitch on the forex forums instead. As long term SDC holder I always look for new investments in the crypto field. I support any projects that have potential. I do not claim false accusations prior to development. And I do like the fact that CryptoWest came out clean. It shows that the world of crypto is adapting and is in need of a revolution. Let him try to make a difference before you all bash him.

I don't even know the guy but I read that post he did. Writing that in his situation shows a lot about a person's ability to change for the better. Regardless if it doesnt work, enjoy the volume and the earnings positron can bring you. Those who are saying they got scamed out of 1 btc for investing in other projects... not every investment is guaranteed to RISE let's be serious here. So far positron went up, up and up. What more do you want as an investor? Just don't be greedy and you will appreciate what CryptoWest brings to the table.

Bravo - you posted something that's actually worth reading.
I'm dying.

djthistle01 is part of pump and dump crew? I was thinking giving Coin Street News a try, good thing I did not!  Shocked Shocked Shocked
He sounds like good person, thought he helps new people in crypto currency  Huh He is just scammer like the rest?

Actually, DJ's one of the coolest guys you'll find in crypto. He's a honest guy.
All he is: A trading group owner. The fact that his group has people you don't like, it doesn't mean DJ's like them.

He is honest guy but he is good friends with pumpers! Okay funny person  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

You have some shitty friends, I have some shitty friends. It doesn't makes us shitty.
Money is involved, ffs. What did you expect? Angels coming from the skies to join private trading groups? He He He

Not only an alcoholic, but a pedophile too. He's manipulating these children into thinking that POSISHITTRON is a sound investment. Then he's abusing them and takes everything from them.
LOLOLOLOL  Grin
I'm dying.

No, spent it on candy.

Thank you for your compliment, I'm flattered <3
Activity: 387
Merit: 250

I'm dying.

Activity: 450

djthistle01 is part of pump and dump crew? I was thinking giving Coin Street News a try, good thing I did not!  Shocked Shocked Shocked
He sounds like good person, thought he helps new people in crypto currency  Huh He is just scammer like the rest?

He is honest guy but he is good friends with pumpers! Okay funny person  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 387
LMAO This formum is pure comedy gold

DaytraderCoin is also cryptowest coin. That DJThistle guy is part of the prometheus and cryptowest scam group and scamming also with coinstreetnews

Members of prometheus pump and dump group  (07-2014):

afrocrypto
ahmad
blackberrycubed
boiceybtc
boomsling Brett (Boomsling)
chrisgyro
colonelortega Markus Manu
cryptowest
djthistle01
durkadurka
enron
esurdam
gamingunleashed Gaming Unleashed
ganion7
halfcab123 Chris Ridgeway
jerrylittlemars
jin
jjlamorosa58 Jerome Labarre
kidfire00-josh Josh
kingtuna
lena.pkr
leomonwoot Leo Woot
Enjoy.
litebtc litebtc
litepresence
lynchy
Moosa
mrkk
ninjatrader
sir.jacoo
<3 Att
sominexx sominexx .
thekoolio
wp1980 Nolan
zen

They are sitting all in the Cryptcoin Headquarter lol  Grin

djthistle01 is part of pump and dump crew? I was thinking giving Coin Street News a try, good thing I did not!  Shocked Shocked Shocked
He sounds like good person, thought he helps new people in crypto currency  Huh He is just scammer like the rest?

unfortunately everyone on that list, payed to be on that list. some lost $$ so they can not keep paying their recurring fee's
same old scam but they waited till #Altsareback because this is what killed Alts last year.
This group killed Alts and they had to wait till new victims came around. Why do you think West had to keep his identity hidden till now.
No one would have touched this had they known ahead of time. Plus they needed the endorsement of @TradesAce and his group
legendary
Activity: 1008
Not sure why everyone is claiming none sense.

You had the opportunity to buy low and sell high and youre still bitching? Maybe crypto isnt the right field for most traders. Go bitch on the forex forums instead. As long term SDC holder I always look for new investments in the crypto field. I support any projects that have potential. I do not claim false accusations prior to development. And I do like the fact that CryptoWest came out clean. It shows that the world of crypto is adapting and is in need of a revolution. Let him try to make a difference before you all bash him.

I don't even know the guy but I read that post he did. Writing that in his situation shows a lot about a person's ability to change for the better. Regardless if it doesnt work, enjoy the volume and the earnings positron can bring you. Those who are saying they got scamed out of 1 btc for investing in other projects... not every investment is guaranteed to RISE let's be serious here. So far positron went up, up and up. What more do you want as an investor? Just don't be greedy and you will appreciate what CryptoWest brings to the table.
Jump to: