Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 162. (Read 324003 times)

Activity: 706
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
fud before the pump, no surprise there

dont let them shake you out!
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
pumpers are back and pumping cryptowest shitcoins again. they have lost all their money on okcoin and need new bitcoins now. good luck with that shit.

remember halcyon and utility coin  Cheesy
oh, hai thar. I see you're still using dat accwaunt.
* KeyserSozeMC burps, drunk.
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Allways the same cheerleader and shitcoin hyper on crytowest crapcoins  Roll Eyes
[/quote]

Wow, very experienced account Super hero max member. Good to see you coming out here and putting your time in to make sure everyone knows whats going on. In one big wave of kindness all of these people have come to the thread to help us know that this is scam! So many helpful people all at one time. It's divine motivation, they certainly are not working together!
Activity: 437
another Newbie .. oh what a surprise..lol ..  Roll Eyes

Allways the same cheerleader and shitcoin hyper on crytowest crapcoins  Roll Eyes

I've never talked to magaura except maybe 5 lines publicly on Twitter and c-cex trollbox... but thanks for the cheaper coins   Kiss

Activity: 280
TRON Train finished and soon we will see at 5k sat again. See you at 5k.

Wow, thank you so much! Very insightful TA, it's always good to see people helping other people spot trends and know where things are going without any form of agenda at all! Very good, very kind. I can only hope that my children one day exhibit the same care for others.
You must really be bored today 

Wow, thank you so much! Very insightful TA, it's always good to see people helping other people spot trends and know where things are going without any form of agenda at all! Very good, very kind. I can only hope that my children one day exhibit the same care for others.
Activity: 11
another Newbie .. oh what a surprise..lol ..  Roll Eyes

Allways the same cheerleader and shitcoin hyper on crytowest crapcoins  Roll Eyes
Activity: 323
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
another Newbie .. oh what a surprise..lol ..  Roll Eyes
Activity: 11
pumpers are back and pumping cryptowest shitcoins again. they have lost all their money on okcoin and need new bitcoins now. good luck with that shit.

remember halcyon and utility coin  Cheesy
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
"For example, I would pay attention to CANN. It looks like it is almost in a shakeout situation.  There are many people suspecting that the coin will see a leap in price on 4/20. Not giving advice as to investing.  Just worth looking at for studying purpose." 

yep wish I had more BTC for CANN that's one to watch
legendary
Activity: 840
Hey guys.. do you want to see my fav JC picture? Smiley #postsbeforemaguraBTCtalkBannagain... LOL ..

Sure, bring it.
legendary
Hey guys.. do you want to see my fav JC picture? Smiley #postsbeforemaguraBTCtalkBannagain... LOL ..
legendary
And now back to the normal..  Cheesy
Just being a good honest caring samaritan displaying my high level of morality, born integrity and loving vigilance for you my friend, changing peoples lives one big bold red letter at a time.

Forever in your service,

Good_Samaritan
Activity: 406
For example, I would pay attention to CANN. It looks like it is almost in a shakeout situation.  There are many people suspecting that the coin will see a leap in price on 4/20. Not giving advice as to investing.  Just worth looking at for studying purpose.  
legendary
Yea, but i'm an absolutely terrible trader, infact i am so so bad that i have to come to threads and post in big capital letters that this coin is a scam so that people sell to me and i can get coins cheap because i failed to recognize that it was going to increase significantly in value on the next update.. what to do?

Buy some and sit down lol

LOL good advice..
Activity: 784
Yea, but i'm an absolutely terrible trader, infact i am so so bad that i have to come to threads and post in big capital letters that this coin is a scam so that people sell to me and i can get coins cheap because i failed to recognize that it was going to increase significantly in value on the next update.. what to do?

when you want to buy: don't; and when you look at what seems to be a legit coin and think that it's dead looking @ the market; then it's time to buy.

no need capital letters and shit; less pain & more profits
Jump to: