Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 157. (Read 324003 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Check out the new OP!

Holy crap that's amazing!!!

You really are clueless aren't you?

Prior to you coming onto this thread and posting never ending negativity and nasty comments I'd actually been thinking I should check out ShadowCash and see what it's about. But now, those big letters in your signature are completely tarnished by the manner in which you behave. If you are the standard of people from ShadowCash (and I've had a couple of similar experiences before but I'd started to discount them....now it's all adding up) then congratulations, you've just completely turned a potential investor off.

Shame on you for doing such damage to ShadowCash by your pathetic and immature postings. Grow the fuck up.

Ummm...

Made you look?

You grow up.  It was a joke.

Sorry to say that but he's right (i mean RenegadeMan)! Every time when some SDC folks appearing in other coin threads they start to FUD, trolling around or are making dump jokes. What kind of community is this for a coin?! For me it means also to never invest in SDC as long as these childish actions happens.

Disclaimer:  I sold most of my SDC.  I still like the tech. 

Why are we talking about SDC in the TRON thread again?

Would you guys be less butthurt if I deleted my signature?

Don't lump me in with the FUDsters.  I make the occasional joke, but I don't usually FUD (unless I want you to dump into my buy order)

but I don't usually FUD (unless I want you to dump into my buy order)

Pathetic.

You are the epitome of what's wrong in crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Check out the new OP!

Prior to you coming onto this thread and posting never ending negativity and nasty comments I'd actually been thinking I should check out ShadowCash and see what it's about. But now, those big letters in your signature are completely tarnished by the manner in which you behave. If you are the standard of people from ShadowCash (and I've had a couple of similar experiences before but I'd started to discount them....now it's all adding up) then congratulations, you've just completely turned a potential investor off.

Shame on you for doing such damage to ShadowCash by your pathetic and immature postings. Grow the fuck up.

Ummm...

Made you look?

Sorry to say that but he's right (i mean RenegadeMan)! Every time when some SDC folks appearing in other coin threads they start to FUD, trolling around or are making dump jokes. What kind of community is this for a coin?! For me it means also to never invest in SDC as long as these childish actions happens.

Disclaimer:  I sold most of my SDC.  I still like the tech. 

Why are we talking about SDC in the TRON thread again?

Would you guys be less butthurt if I deleted my signature?

Don't lump me in with the FUDsters.  I make the occasional joke, but I don't usually FUD (unless I want you to dump into my buy order)
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Check out the new OP!

Ummm...

Made you look?

legendary
Check out the new OP!

Ummm...

Made you look?

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Check out the new OP!

But seriously I'm starting to think it's just trolls that want to give sdc a bad name..
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Ok am I missing something?  Downloaded the new wallet on ANN page (version 1.1), and the download that I got said version 1.1.  Installed the wallet, went to "Help", then "Debug" window, and in "Information" tab it's saying version 1.0.  Um...
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Check out the new OP!

legendary
Does anyone know how to release a few TRON? I'm hoping to send some to a friend Smiley.

Edit: From staking.

Not possible until the coins become spendable again
legendary
Check out the new OP!

Activity: 406
Does anyone know how to release a few TRON? I'm hoping to send some to a friend Smiley.

Edit: From staking.
Activity: 280
At least BTC recovering for the moment  Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
TRON giveaway for nice people from nice people? PQEYYtfKGzW8p3DRLiw7NYz5WyuxcwbMjM  TYTYTY
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

You're a whale at 700 coins. I only have 100.
If you gives positron address
I sends you 100 tron
A gift, for me? PJ4AjCtYkMX2Xus3vL5h5JTCPaLbdDN4Es
Activity: 280
Isn't there a way to split your coin  staking within the wallet with the coin you already have there. I'm thinking I did this with either clams or archcoin wallet lol Create  receive address(s), then send 50 coins etc. to each of those address(s) from your total coin and then back into your own wallet..... creating the split. may not work in this wallet. Mine is closed at the moment  Cheesy maybe I am confused too lol

Hey Dev is this right?  Would be easier than sending back and forth to Bittrex... plus can you confirm whether or not this will improve staking - worth doing if so as only have 700-odd coins.  Time rich, cash-poor.  If it boosts the return, I'll do it.  I'm here aren't I.  Though I must say I loved your quote about making money while chatting on the internet in your boxers drinking Scotch ha ha that's the life.  

PWJECNtmTLSE97EUU57S21jDevQGBiH3gY   merci buckets

Its Clams Coin wallet, it has some great stake features, but I found this interesting and wondered if something like this would work in Tron wallet?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10767498

Lots of good staking" reading in this Clams thread  Smiley

Dev check out a clams coin wallet and its staking features... some cool stuff that would be great if applied to Tron someday  Wink

EDIT: The split size in the conf. file to be more specific...  splitsize=5

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Moon

I sends you 100 tron
would love some tron if you have any spare? PHAtXokiRkMSX5Vm8ARXrWGZLKbaYSgRSF
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

I sends you 100 tron
Activity: 285
Isn't there a way to split your coin  staking within the wallet with the coin you already have there. I'm thinking I did this with either clams or archcoin wallet lol Create  receive address(s), then send 50 coins etc. to each of those address(s) from your total coin and then back into your own wallet..... creating the split. may not work in this wallet. Mine is closed at the moment  Cheesy maybe I am confused too lol

Hey Dev is this right?  Would be easier than sending back and forth to Bittrex... plus can you confirm whether or not this will improve staking - worth doing if so as only have 700-odd coins.  Time rich, cash-poor.  If it boosts the return, I'll do it.  I'm here aren't I.  Though I must say I loved your quote about making money while chatting on the internet in your boxers drinking Scotch ha ha that's the life.  

There's coin control implemented in the wallet if you mean that. Wink
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Activity: 406

700 TRON?

EDIT: Does anyone know what block we are on?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

Jump to: