Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 160. (Read 324003 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hey Dev, wanted to ask you something real quick:
Is the dynamic PoS phase only going to last one month, or do you consider, to extend the PoS phase?
I mean the timeframe, before it goes to PoS approx 9% yearly. Wink

Yes, I could do it, but adding more coins would probably make each coin worth less.

The 9% can also be changed but only with a community vote that will last 15 days.

For the masternodes payouts, it needs to be a set number per block. Like 10 coins per block,
from that 10 coins, 8 go for masternodes, 2 go for staking.

Thanks, that part is still a work in progress but the beta anon is much closer to finished. Appreciate the info

Can anyone help me
I downloaded windows Wallet and when I open it
Does not sync I restarted wallet still not work Huh

Try this:

DOWNLOAD v1.1 (the sleek wallet)  https://mega.co.nz/#!h4oXQLzA!SRWmUVtj3FQeCLgo7U7mC9eGBZfWb9YVvWWWj-WBo14

Press windows key and R

Type in %APPDATA%

Find Positron folder.

Back up or copy wallet.dat somewhere else.

Delete all files in the Positron folder EXCEPT wallet.dat.

Start wallet, and youre good!  Apologies for the confusion. I also put this in the ANN.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Is the dynamic PoS phase only going to last one month, or do you consider, to extend the PoS phase?

Yes, I could do it, but adding more coins would probably make each coin worth less.

The 9% can also be changed but only with a community vote that will last 15 days.

For the masternodes payouts, it needs to be a set number per block. Like 10 coins per block,
from that 10 coins, 8 go for masternodes, 2 go for staking.

amount of coins each masternode hold to be a masternode = 1000 coin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

That's what I was thinking ... would lower the coin value.... supply and demand issue  Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Can anyone help me
I downloaded windows Wallet and when I open it
Does not sync I restarted wallet still not work Huh
Activity: 280
Isn't there a way to split your coin  staking within the wallet with the coin you already have there. I'm thinking I did this with either clams or archcoin wallet lol Create  receive address(s), then send 50 coins etc. to each of those address(s) from your total coin and then back into your own wallet..... creating the split. may not work in this wallet. Mine is closed at the moment  Cheesy maybe I am confused too lol
What's the story with the staking guys? Have followed the devs instructions - including his latest post on deleting everything but the wallet.dat - and yet havent received a payment in 7 hours - with over twice the coins in this particular wallet of the guy showing he had staking payments coming in left right and center.

Everything is unlocked - and its just stuck with a weight of 4. "reward time of 9 days".

Can someone help me please? Getting fed up with this.

How many coins do you have?
I have 18,000 and i am staking very frequently.
I guess you need to go buy a good amount so you can stake like me.
I am making 1 btc a day from this just by staking.
And price goes up also. So i won't sell it.
1 TRON = $1 after a month. Go buy now.

I have around 16,500 in the wallet. All mature. All staking. But nothign in 8 hours and a weight of '4'.

Someone know how to fix this?
Each input stakes once then needs to wait 110 blocks + 6 hours before staking again.
split your 16,500 into 1000 inputs of 16.5 TRON each and enjoy very smooth even pos rewards.

if that doesn't work, then try splitting your 16,500 into 10,000,000,000 inputs of 0.00000165 TRON each.
that way you stake the best.

Ehm, i think you've forgot one main thing in your "calculation", your stakeweight. Wink
With a lot's of little splits you will only stake orphans most of the time because you are competing against all others.
To make it simple for you: Small amounts = small stakeweight!
your stake weight affects the time it takes to find a block
it does not affect whether or not it is an orphan. your internet speed decides if orphan or not.
splitting your coins into many pieces makes you get more reward in the long run on this type of coin.
believe it or not, stake or not. hold your coins on an exchange while i stake for all i care.
Activity: 207
Activity: 285
What's the story with the staking guys? Have followed the devs instructions - including his latest post on deleting everything but the wallet.dat - and yet havent received a payment in 7 hours - with over twice the coins in this particular wallet of the guy showing he had staking payments coming in left right and center.

Everything is unlocked - and its just stuck with a weight of 4. "reward time of 9 days".

I have around 16,500 in the wallet. All mature. All staking. But nothign in 8 hours and a weight of '4'.

Each input stakes once then needs to wait 110 blocks + 6 hours before staking again.
split your 16,500 into 1000 inputs of 16.5 TRON each and enjoy very smooth even pos rewards.

if that doesn't work, then try splitting your 16,500 into 10,000,000,000 inputs of 0.00000165 TRON each.

Ehm, i think you've forgot one main thing in your "calculation", your stakeweight. Wink
With a lot's of little splits you will only stake orphans most of the time because you are competing against all others.
To make it simple for you: Small amounts = small stakeweight!
Activity: 56

http://i.imgur.com/rf9GYWN.jpg

Better go back to future trunks
I have no problem staking my coins. Why does he have problems?
All i did was buy coins, download wallet, send them to wallet in 50 coin parts, then same day they started to stake.
that was 1.5 days ago.
so far i got rewarded 3000 coins stake reward by just doing that.
so i think he should go send his coins into 10,000,000,000 inputs of 0.00000165 TRON each and then he should come back when he is done doing that and then tell us if he can stake or not.

Hi Trunks - I apologize for my lack of tech knowhow. So should I send the coins in their entirety back to bittrex then send them from bittrex to the wallet in many chunks?

Thanks brother

Yes bittrex.
And enable 2fa
so when withdrawing it can be faster. Just enter the 2fa once and can click withdraw up to 10-15 times before next 2FA code (60 seconds long)
then you need to enter it again and click withdra many times again.
hen you run out of funds to withdra, it will tell you.
then refresh the page to see what as the left over, then withdraw that manually.

that is how i split my coins into 1000 pieces. Smiley

i split some into 50 coins each
some into 40, 30, 20, 10, and even 5 coins each input

Thanks for this! So the smaller the chunks I send back to my wallet, the greater my return? What is the optimal size before the marginal returns become insignificant?

All i did was buy coins, download wallet, send them to wallet in 50 coin parts, then same day they started to stake.
that was 1.5 days ago.
so i think he should go send his coins into 10,000,000,000 inputs of 0.00000165 TRON each and then he should come back when he is done doing that and then tell us if he can stake or not.

Hi Trunks - I apologize for my lack of tech knowhow. So should I send the coins in their entirety back to bittrex then send them from bittrex to the wallet in many chunks?

Thanks brother

Yes bittrex.
And enable 2fa
so when withdrawing it can be faster. Just enter the 2fa once and can click withdraw up to 10-15 times before next 2FA code (60 seconds long)
then you need to enter it again and click withdra many times again.
hen you run out of funds to withdra, it will tell you.
then refresh the page to see what as the left over, then withdraw that manually.

that is how i split my coins into 1000 pieces. Smiley

i split some into 50 coins each
some into 40, 30, 20, 10, and even 5 coins each input

that was 1.5 days ago.

Thanks brother
Activity: 14
so is this another scam hype shit coin launched by scum bag dev or what?

Pro TIP: USE RED NEXT TIME

that was 1.5 days ago.
I downloaded windows Wallet but it does not sync. I restarted 2 times but still same
Any help??
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.

He made it as simple possible for newbies to understand lol.

How long will you get this everyday??
As long as you have coin in wallet and staking???
Activity: 207

Jump to: