Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 178. (Read 324003 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 250
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
I bet most of the sells are miners that are starting to get cold feeted. They want their mining cost back because we are not on moon yet..
People need to have some faith, but this is crypto.. lol

Does everyone get the new wallet to sync ?
Mine are "out of sync" but it have alot of active connections.

It may just be something wrong here on my end.

save wallet; delete appdata positron folder; restart wallet; backup wallet and you should be fine
I just did.

I deleted the positron folder, restarted the updated wallet + replaced the wallet.dat file
Now the wallet is synced but all my coins that where staking before i backed it up are not there. The balance is zero.
Should i just wait for them to get sent back to the wallet or am i doing something wrong ?

go in help/debug window

type repairwallet and press enter; restart wallet; if that doesn't work let us a message
Activity: 687
Merit: 502
I bet most of the sells are miners that are starting to get cold feeted. They want their mining cost back because we are not on moon yet..

save wallet; delete appdata positron folder; restart wallet; backup wallet and you should be fine
I just did.

I deleted the positron folder, restarted the updated wallet + replaced the wallet.dat file
Now the wallet is synced but all my coins that where staking before i backed it up are not there. The balance is zero.
Should i just wait for them to get sent back to the wallet or am i doing something wrong ?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Just wondering, how do I stop staking?
Please dump again guys , i got some cheap again .. dump dump cheeese

no need to ask i think  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Please dump again guys , i got some cheap again .. dump dump cheeese
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
dump your coins now, buy it higher later #cryptologic

Dump on me !

Want more coins  Tongue
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
dump your coins now, buy it higher later #cryptologic

Activity: 495

i downloaded it about 30 minutes ago and everything is working well
Activity: 406

My wallet is working fine.
Also notice how we only need 9.5 BTC to see a significant jump. Practically half of what it was just a few hours ago.  Either sellers are dropping off preparing for the oncoming jump or this coin is still being manipulated.

Now 8.1 BTC.
Activity: 687
Merit: 502

Activity: 406
Sells are starting to get cut off we might be close to the bottom.
beta bittrex distribution tab is showing that too many are holding coins on exchange and just don't care at all about this coin being PoS.
 conclusion : too many day-traders and P&D'ers have bought this coin and, since we all know these type of guys aren't known for their patience, we can expect some slow (or fast) dumps occuring through all the day. i would say: hold if you believe or sell if you don't have the patience to wait and don't want to lose too much.

if you have decent management you still have money to buy lower if you bought already @0.0004+ Wink
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 952
just trool  again ..

I Found Some BLock HIDDEN

SELL SELL

Provide proof. Thank You
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
just trool  again ..

I Found Some BLock HIDDEN

SELL SELL
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
beta bittrex distribution tab is showing that too many are holding coins on exchange and just don't care at all about this coin being PoS.
 conclusion : too many day-traders and P&D'ers have bought this coin and, since we all know these type of guys aren't known for their patience, we can expect some slow (or fast) dumps occuring through all the day. i would say: hold if you believe or sell if you don't have the patience to wait and don't want to lose too much.
Activity: 658
So yesterday I posted the below pic to show how people should be looking at the bigger picture.  Not too many believed me, and that is cool.  But as you see today, it has changed for the worse and not the better.

Here is the chart I just looked at.  Do you really think this coin can moon with the charts looking this way?  If you ROI'd cool, maybe this chart doesn't bother you.  But for people that are still holding waiting on some great pump, forget it.  Yeah there we some hiccups with a fork and all that.  But this chart doesn't show investors there is still BTC to be had.

There are many differing scenarios on when the profile of an order book determines a set and known outcome. The depth of buy and sell walls, the ascent and descent angles all mean differing things depending on where an asset is at in its development cycle. Rather than just posturing a view with statements such as

But this chart doesn't show investors there is still BTC to be had.

perhaps you could be more specific about what exactly leads you to this view (i.e. features and aspects of the order book profile) and what exactly you think is going to happen.

I can't really be more specific than what the charts show.  As the Asks continue to grow and the Bids continue to fall.  Maybe this is just the largest wallet trying to acquire more coins to control the coin, idk.  I posted this so we could talk about it and see what might be going on.  If I am wrong and there is still BTC left to be made, please make the case.  I just don't see it currently.  I barley hold any at all, maybe 300 TRON.  Just want people to see a bigger picture.  I am learning this trading game a little everyday.

Okay, so conventional wisdom says if you see an order book where there's a far steeper rise in asks than there is in bids, there's far more sellers than buyers. It's one of those supposed 'no brainer' right-there-in-your-face indicators. But my experience in this space shows that often this supposedly obvious indicator is actually completely misleading.

For a start, when the depth chart isn't centred properly (as is the case with the one you've shown) you can see asks rising steeply but (seemingly) without corresponding bids, but those asks are way off to the far right so although (again at face value) there seems to be more sellers, the depth chart may in fact have a corresponding number of rising buyers further down the pricing scale, but they're just off the graph to the far left not visible, so it's not balanced.

But more importantly than this, just because there aren't large numbers of bids but there seems to be large numbers of asks doesn't automatically mean the price isn't going to rise. Again and again I have seen just this profile and I've thought just what you're thinking (this isn't going to spike much as the steep ask angle will put a stop to any rise pretty quickly and the limited bids indicate limited buyers). But I've been wrong more times than right when thinking this way and, even with a steep ask angle in the order book, the coin has still spiked up substantially and chewed through all those asks to go way beyond the limited band of trading the order book suggested was likely. Often the asks will start being pulled as people see it accelerating upwards because they're suddenly worried they're going to miss a major rally by selling too low. Of course at some point the inverse is true as major volumes of asks start being added back on to the books where people think the thing might peek (but if there are committed whales with a lot of BTC available they can pump it, particularly if most of the increasingly high asks are their own to help power the pump by buying and selling to themselves - all part of the gross levels of manipulation that go on ad nauseum in crypto)

And the other really huge factor is when whales starts accumulating. The order book depth doesn't indicate this at all. The downward pressure of the past couple of days is likely to be a mass accumulation occurring. That means a handful of whales are getting ready to pump it by severely limiting what's for sale until it reaches a new ATH (or like with what happened with Crave) one far greater than the ATH many times over.

I guess what I'm saying is there are dozens of scenarios on how these rallies and manipulative pumps work. Those order book depth charts do not tell a succinct story of how things are going to play out. It could be a wild ride similar to what happened with Crave, or it could just fizzle out and everyone will lose interest. Anything's possible.
Jump to: