Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 174. (Read 324003 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Activity: 205
dev awake yet? git repo still won't compile a Qt wallet   Cool
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
wait to find a good exit point from tron. I dunno, seems like it doesn't want to take off. Am  I wrong?

You are right about that. If you look at past market data there have been consistent ups and downs (shake outs). I believe that people are so ready for a "CRAVE" breakout that when they get discouraged from lack of explosion they will sell.  It's manipulation of the most beautiful kind.  They want you to feel discouraged.  See the price rise: feel good
then the price drops: not so good. 
price rise: good
price drop: Sad

eventually it will feel like complete stagnation and you will get out at the highest point possible. Ignore your emotions and press on.
Activity: 462
I love to trade
wait to find a good exit point from tron. I dunno, seems like it doesn't want to take off. Am  I wrong?
Activity: 280
I guess there has never been a better time to spend BTC on alts,,, $216.00 BTC  Shocked
Activity: 207
I see 60k satoshi.. 70k satoshi.. 80k satoshi..
be patient !
Activity: 280
Okay. Just bought 1 btc of Tron and ready to lose it all  Smiley
no lube please.

See you on the other side
May the force be with you"  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
Okay. Just bought 1 btc of Tron and ready to lose it all  Smiley
no lube please.

See you on the other side
Activity: 236
My wallet is out of sync. Have you new node  Huh

download new wallet / save wallet / delete appdata folder / launch new wallet / backup wallet and you should be fine
Thanks. My wallet sync but lost 4 blocks  Sad ( wrong blockchain)
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
My wallet is out of sync. Have you new node  Huh

download new wallet / save wallet / delete appdata folder / launch new wallet / backup wallet and you should be fine
Activity: 236
My wallet is out of sync. Have you new node  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1012
new wallet link?  Huh
Anyone else have issues with the size of the wallet when downloading the new version? My wallet is so small I cant even read my balance or see any transactions. Im on Win8, so Im thinking that may be the problem because I havent seen anyone else post about this.
Activity: 610
Merit: 500
Anyone else have issues with the size of the wallet when downloading the new version? My wallet is so small I cant even read my balance or see any transactions. Im on Win8, so Im thinking that may be the problem because I havent seen anyone else post about this.
I do not have, all the normal readable
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
What are we waiting for??
Price is under 45k sats
where to hasten  Wink
Activity: 287
How is your wallet weight determined? Is it based on the number of coins you have? If so, is there an optimal number of coins to keep in your wallet?

It is determined by the amount of coins you have.  Stake weight is determined by your coins vs total coins staking on the network. 6hrs before your coins start staking in your wallet.

Thanks
Activity: 238
What are we waiting for??
Price is under 45k sats
TRON here we go all the way to 0.025 BTC
there is no reason to take such a price
Activity: 966
TRON here we go all the way to 0.025 BTC