Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 185. (Read 324003 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 100
where is the dev? wallet tron is disabled in trex  Huh

The dev is busy staking and minting new coins
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Is there working win wallet?
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
where is the dev? wallet tron is disabled in trex  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
patiently waiting for the updated windows client Smiley

Did find a PoS block though according to my log, so that's promising Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Just updated my linux wallet. I received the recent blocks (currently at 3400) but getstakinginfo indicates '"Staking" : false'.

I already received 20 TRON before, i.e. my coins should be mature. Does anyone have any infos if staking is supposed to work now?
I think you have to wait 12 more hours until your coins are mature again to stake.

Ok, maybe I still don't understand the whole staking thing. But until now I thought coins stay mature if they were once held for the minimum time.

Does anybody now how to get the coin maturity status via RPC command?

You can't. They need x amount of blocks to pass so they can mature. It's just like if you mined them.
Activity: 44
Just updated my linux wallet. I received the recent blocks (currently at 3400) but getstakinginfo indicates '"Staking" : false'.

I already received 20 TRON before, i.e. my coins should be mature. Does anyone have any infos if staking is supposed to work now?
I think you have to wait 12 more hours until your coins are mature again to stake.

Ok, maybe I still don't understand the whole staking thing. But until now I thought coins stay mature if they were once held for the minimum time.

Does anybody now how to get the coin maturity status via RPC command?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

I think you have to wait 12 more hours until your coins are mature again to stake. But I'm not quite certain since I don't have a wallet yet.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
I better pull my sell order at 123456 sats if I want to try some staking. May not still be there when I get up in the morning. Roll Eyes
Activity: 227
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
Just fyi, pow is officially ended and you can now withdraw your earnings from our pool safely.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

I'm keeping my finger crossed  Wink  just set my buy orders hope someone dump on me  Tongue

lol a little late to the party  Cheesy
Activity: 44

legendary
Activity: 1722
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Now the pow has ended , i just shutdown the stratum on coinminers , thanks for mining with us and dont forget to come and withdraw your coins.   Wink
legendary
Activity: 1148
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

I'm keeping my finger crossed  Wink  just set my buy orders hope someone dump on me  Tongue

Activity: 56
Just 77 BTC between us and 100,000 Sat.

95.5 BTC between us and 200,000.

Crave saw buys in excess of 70 BTC in one bite at its peak - don't underestimate the power of large buyers.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
I'm on block 3333? Do I need to do anything?

You need to wait until dev release the windows wallet with the fix and then resync your wallet
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Awesome job Dev  Smiley

Hmm, has POW ended or not ? My Daemon reports "No more POW blocks..."
POW over?
PoW will be over by 3400. Suchpool and coinminers are finding blocks.
Activity: 227

OK all: the fork is completely resolved I have confirmed with ipominer, suprnova, suchpool, bittrex, and ccex. We are all on the same fork. I responded and fixed the problem within 20 minutes, and it wont happen again as i have purchased better servers for our seed nodes.

The blockchain explorer is from a 3rd party and seems to be lagging badly today.

I put together a new one, with a rich list.

Please note its not extremely mandatory to update if you are just staking at home. There was no big change except getting the pools to agree on block count more often. I'm still compiling the win wallet, I was working on explorer, hosted by a community member:

http://45.33.72.95:3001/

The top 5 largest wallets are Bittrex and the pools. As you can see, our distribution is AMAZING, even off the exchanges.

Please hold 5 minutes for more and the windows update.

Your sir, are the dev we have all been waiting for!

Yeah!!!  Smiley
Activity: 28
I'm on block 3333? Do I need to do anything?
legendary
Activity: 924
Bitfarms.io
Hmm, has POW ended or not ? My Daemon reports "No more POW blocks..."
POW over?

16 blocks to go.

block 3384 right now
Jump to: