Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 187. (Read 324003 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
You should giving bjs to the dev for all the effort he's put in this project.

Maybe you've seen stuff i haven't but we certainly aren't in bj territory yet. As a shill, what is your opinion of the extra 90k TRON?
Cheesy yes extra 90k
Activity: 540
Merit: 500

Maybe you've seen stuff i haven't but we certainly aren't in bj territory yet. As a shill, what is your opinion of the extra 90k TRON?
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
uhmmmm....why is there already over 100k TRON staked half way through a period that should only stake 30k?
because pow until block 3400?

Edit:good catch I dunno....maybe dev can jump in to explain 

Dev, answer please?

I will check the block explorer right now. I'm also compiling and uploading the new windows wallet as I type. I'm exhausted and have been awake far too long but everyone in this thread has been good to me, so I work hard for all Smiley

It should be an easy check, there are 995k coins and there should be 905kish. I know you are tired but go look it will take 5 secs and no brainpower.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Yes fast response! keep it up.  Wink we don't like forks lol
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I think there *could* be a fork. We detected one between my pool and coin-miners.

EDIT: DEV got in touch immediatly, looking at this more closely.

We had a minor POS fork at block 3306. Luckily you awesome people caught it really fast and only one block is confirmed so far.

I'm releasing a new wallet with a mandatory upgrade, checkpoint to match the master seeds at block 3306. I'm also increasing the frequency for CheckpointKey on the POS checkpoint server so this doesnt happen again.

We need to get any pools and exchanges to this new wallet so there arent any more problems.

The wallet will be the new one and I will update right after this fix.

Thanks Smiley

dev my coins havnt staked after 10 hours whats going on? And when are u going to release the infographic tmw? Maybe a countdown clock?  Wink

Even though most coins try to lower POS min stake age under 12 hours, 12 hours is the actual normal min stake limit and POS acts weird under that time. You should start staking soon!

Excellent demonstration of responsiveness and your commitance to the project. That's exactly the sort of thing I want to see when it comes to places to invest my money - keep it up!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I think there *could* be a fork. We detected one between my pool and coin-miners.

We had a minor POS fork at block 3306. Luckily you awesome people caught it really fast and only one block is confirmed so far.

I'm releasing a new wallet with a mandatory upgrade, checkpoint to match the master seeds at block 3306. I'm also increasing the frequency for CheckpointKey on the POS checkpoint server so this doesnt happen again.

We need to get any pools and exchanges to this new wallet so there arent any more problems.

The wallet will be the new one and I will update right after this fix.

Thanks Smiley

dev my coins havnt staked after 10 hours whats going on? And when are u going to release the infographic tmw? Maybe a countdown clock?  Wink

Even though most coins try to lower POS min stake age under 12 hours, 12 hours is the actual normal min stake limit and POS acts weird under that time. You should start staking soon!
uhmmmm....why is there already over 100k TRON staked half way through a period that should only stake 30k?

Dev, answer please?

I will check the block explorer right now. I'm also compiling and uploading the new windows wallet as I type. I'm exhausted and have been awake far too long but everyone in this thread has been good to me, so I work hard for all Smiley

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io

EDIT2: SuchPool mined 1 block on a fork so the damage is minimal.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Dev, answer please?

Dev, answer please?
Activity: 799
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
His depth chart is meaningless unless you really expect to hold for another 25x gain.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This is very telling.  Man people should be getting out of TRON now.

Are you crazy?

http://i59.tinypic.com/2wdalmv.jpg

He just want's to get those orders filled man - not worth getting agitated over, he will miss out if he doesn't bite the bullet and buy.
Activity: 227
Merit: 100

Are you crazy?

legendary
Activity: 1722
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
POW DONE

I just shutdown the stratum on coinminers , thanks for mining with us and pls come and withdraw your coins.  Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Moon
legendary
Activity: 1274
I'm staking mine.

You can always move it to the exchange if you need to sell.  Free money, why not?
legendary
Activity: 952

Activity: 190
Merit: 13
Interesting shakeout.

these people never learn...the volume speaks volumes about whats in store here

This is the funniest one yet most people on here are P and D crews.....You stake you lose and will get left with the bag ROFLMFAO
Jump to: