Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 192. (Read 324003 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
OH, by the way guys. We added a TRON channel to CryptoCommunity. It's basically IRC but waaaay better and works well with mobile. Roughly 250 members and growing all the time!

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Nethash is dropping and we can still mine through block 3400.  Get the coins, because the market is about to boom. Remember 1.5 million total ever.  #altsareback

Anyone know how long it takes for coins to get mature for staking ?

6 hrs i believe
Activity: 687
Merit: 502
Anyone know how long it takes for coins to get mature for staking ?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Time to move TRON to da moon.

With BTC falling from the sky, putting it into TRON would be a great move.
Wow really, just looked at BTC price after reading your post,,, what's up with that? people selling BTC to invest in tron?  Grin
That doesn't make sense .......u need btc to invest in Tron  Roll Eyes
lol, no it doesn't make sense does it... actually it started out as a joke.... as to say people are trading off BTC for Tron... didn't quite come out right  Embarrassed

I stand corrected  Wink

irony is a better description  Smiley

When you consider 4% of sha hash was pulled away....
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.

Wow really, just looked at BTC price after reading your post,,, what's up with that? people selling BTC to invest in tron?  Grin
That doesn't make sense .......u need btc to invest in Tron  Roll Eyes
Let him be, lol
Activity: 481

Wow really, just looked at BTC price after reading your post,,, what's up with that? people selling BTC to invest in tron?  Grin

I think it was irony , otherwise I am shocked Cheesy
Activity: 687
Merit: 502
Am i the only one not staking right now ?
I have the wallet running but my coins are inmature.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

PoS kicking in soon, haven't been this excited to see a coin stake since....a year? I think Smiley
UG I am at work and cannot believe mine are on the exchange. NEED MOAR STAKES.

If I am not mis-stake'n (no pun intended) lol, coins can stake while stored on the your exchange wallet and during staking periods, payouts can made for those coins to your wallet.... from the pool holding them... Open for discussion  Huh I need to look at another staking wallet I had.....

It was my understanding that exchanges disable the staking feature for PoS coins.  I never seen an exchange stake MARYJ, 10K, MMXIV, or any others.  If a coindev had an agreement on staked coin distro, then they might stake on there wallets.
That may be correct, I do know I received staking from coins held on C-cex a while back.. may have been Minerals coin... I will take a look later though.... will post a screenshot if so...

legendary
Activity: 952
PoS kicking in soon, haven't been this excited to see a coin stake since....a year? I think Smiley

If I am not mis-stake'n (no pun intended) lol, coins can stake while stored on the your exchange wallet and during staking periods, payouts can made for those coins to your wallet.... from the pool holding them... Open for discussion  Huh I need to look at another staking wallet I had.....

It was my understanding that exchanges disable the staking feature for PoS coins.  I never seen an exchange stake MARYJ, 10K, MMXIV, or any others.  If a coindev had an agreement on staked coin distro, then they might stake on there wallets.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

Does node info mean we will get masternodes ? Smiley

if thats the case 200k sat easy  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1029
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
support definitely came back , nice shake out , support went from 20 to 7 to now !53! btc Cheesy
Jump to: