Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 195. (Read 324003 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
We are on block 2614 now, POW ends after Block 3400.  Get them while you can, because the price will moon when POW ends. 
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
I can't believe how much hash this coin got -  I saw it touch 12 Ph/s, ridiculous.  I'll be staking my coins, someone clearly knows how valuable they are.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
Need help please.

Wallet had an error this morning, when i opened it up it was syncing and then it froze and shut down. When i reopened my wallet everything was gone. I imported my back up everything looked good and as it finished syncing it shows i have sent all of my coins to a address that i most definitely didnt sent them to. Any advice?? This is the first problem I have ever ran into like this. please help me.

Also on the blockchain it shows not yet redeemed?? sorry Im a noob

Sounds like you got hacked.... backdoor Trojan? its happened to me recently... Never thought it would or could. Found the Trojan after the fact, did not have that wallet encrypted... my bad. Wallet showed all coins sent out to an unknown" address and showed not redeemed.

PS: Make sure your bitcoin talk account password is not saved in your web browser also! They got my 2 bct accounts as well.... so now I am a newbie again Sad But I do know where my hero account is, it was sold by the hacker..... beware  Wink

ugggh  that happened to me before had same pw on all accounts when i first started making money they got my cryptsy acct bct and my personal wallet since then all different passwords
Activity: 504
Need help please.

Wallet had an error this morning, when i opened it up it was syncing and then it froze and shut down. When i reopened my wallet everything was gone. I imported my back up everything looked good and as it finished syncing it shows i have sent all of my coins to a address that i most definitely didnt sent them to. Any advice?? This is the first problem I have ever ran into like this. please help me.

Sounds like you got hacked.... backdoor Trojan? its happened to me recently... Never thought it would or could. Found the Trojan after the fact, did not have that wallet encrypted... my bad. Wallet showed all coins sent out to an unknown" address and showed not redeemed.

Do you guys recall installing anything random or clicked on some unknown links? Looks like a trojan / malware to me.

Have you installed any antivirus or anti malware on your computers?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Need help please.

PS: Make sure your bitcoin talk account password is not saved in your web browser also! They got my 2 bct accounts as well.... so now I am a newbie again Sad But I do know where my hero account is, it was sold by the hacker..... beware  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
will it work find out in 4 hrs... dunt dunt daaaaaaaaa
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
how long till pow ends and how many blocks left?
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Need help please.

Activity: 676
Looks like a decent launch will buy some
Hope whales don't pump and dump like crave
And screw up tron

Hate to say it, but it's likely. Keep your head about you and don't get too greedy!
+1
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Was the same for me but arrived 1-2 minutes later

20 minutes &counting....Smiley

EDIT : finally showed up, took its sweet time lol Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
And screw up tron

Hate to say it, but it's likely. Keep your head about you and don't get too greedy!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
LOL @ update. Was expecting something more proffessional to be honest Smiley.

We're finishing up work on a much more professional update, to be released early in the POS stage. We plan to release small information and updates before then.

In the POS stage, 600k coins will be added to the approx 900k coins from POW. This will give people interested in the project a chance to buy on the market and stake their coins.

Minimum stake age is 6 hours so they can begin staking quickly.

This is a novel distribution method and we will release the most information during this time.

From block 4,800 to 21,000 after mining, 600k coins will be distributed in a 30 day period to anybody staking a decent amount of coins. "Winning" stake blocks will receive a specific coin payment reward depending on the block number.

You can see the reward schedule in the ANN which will also be cleaned up well.

This information will be presented in an infographic tomorrow. The final style of TRON will more closely match the minimalism and clean look of the new logo graphics.

Code will be updated with checkpoints and security checks for POS phase and a nice wallet redesign is being fihished up. More technology plans and information will be released as we progress through distribution.

This is not being posted for hype, it's being posted to share information with the growing community. Trade intelligently!

thanks for the advice but i know where this one is going Wink

Lol very nice! That sign's about 45 minutes from my house.
Activity: 481
Bittrex withdrawals are not working properly it seems. Not much to do but wait I guess....

(exchange confirms withdrawal but it doesn't show up so I assume Bittrex never sent it)

Was the same for me but arrived 1-2 minutes later
legendary
Bittrex withdrawals are not working properly it seems. Not much to do but wait I guess....

(exchange confirms withdrawal but it doesn't show up so I assume Bittrex never sent it)
Activity: 481
Moved coins to wallet , hopefully getting some huge stakes in the next couple of hours Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
And screw up tron
Activity: 89
I'll be staking these bad mama jammas til the end of the month.

Dev has been delivering consistent updates!
Activity: 89

Dont be that idiot who gets off in pittsburgh! hahaha  Cheesy
legendary
Removing my $TRON from Bittrex to start staking in a few blocks Smiley
Activity: 437
LOL @ update. Was expecting something more proffessional to be honest Smiley.

We're finishing up work on a much more professional update, to be released early in the POS stage. We plan to release small information and updates before then.

In the POS stage, 600k coins will be added to the approx 900k coins from POW. This will give people interested in the project a chance to buy on the market and stake their coins.

Minimum stake age is 6 hours so they can begin staking quickly.

This is a novel distribution method and we will release the most information during this time.

From block 4,800 to 21,000 after mining, 600k coins will be distributed in a 30 day period to anybody staking a decent amount of coins. "Winning" stake blocks will receive a specific coin payment reward depending on the block number.

You can see the reward schedule in the ANN which will also be cleaned up well.

This information will be presented in an infographic tomorrow. The final style of TRON will more closely match the minimalism and clean look of the new logo graphics.

Code will be updated with checkpoints and security checks for POS phase and a nice wallet redesign is being fihished up. More technology plans and information will be released as we progress through distribution.

This is not being posted for hype, it's being posted to share information with the growing community. Trade intelligently!

Jump to: