Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 198. (Read 324003 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Invest in a real coin like $STARTcoin - This will ACTUALLY grow over time - Look into it & judge for yourself

L                              O                                 L

Over time?  Ain't nobody got time for that!
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Twitter: @clay_space
Lions and tigers and FUD, oh my!
Activity: 227
Thanks for 10570 coins!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 205
Is this on any exchanges yet?

bittrex and ccex

lul, took a little dump
brand new
Activity: 0
Some fudders already here... Grin Good signal! Now we're ready to moooooooooon!!!!!!!!! Forget Crave... TRON will be EPIC! Cool

no, this is literally the biggest shit coin ever... lol
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Some fudders already here... Grin Good signal! Now we're ready to moooooooooon!!!!!!!!! Forget Crave... TRON will be EPIC! Cool
low coin supply  Grin
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Do we keep or do we sell, what do what do.
Activity: 301

DRAFT

DRAFT

April 14, 2015

Thanks and congratulations for your support of Positron.

This is one of the most fair distributions I've ever seen. I don't see any giant stakers in the block explorer and the largest wallets on bittrex have about 20k or less:

https://beta.bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-TRON

Bones261 described the coming "Dynamic POS" stage well:

"Block 2800 is last POW Block. POS starts at block 2700. POS reward to start is not percentage, but a set coin amount that has an interesting schedule. After block 21000, POS will be 9%."

Here is a draft version of our coming ANN. More experimental with our theory are in development. We're looking forward to testing them at the market level with a properly distributed coin.

We will release more information as the POW end and POS increases, update at least once per day.

I am choosing to release information in a controlled manner. The distribution seems to be very fair and I think it is the proper route for the project.

LMAO
brand new
Activity: 0
Biggest Shit coin I've seen
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
Looks like big cheater fontas (now under the name of picasso) and his developer are back...

My advice would be to stay away from this coin - I saw this pattern many times in the past.
To get some information about fontas try to look for info about his "serious investors group" and how he has stolen their btc (a friend of mine was one of them). Not to mention about many exceptional dumps

If you are looking for for pump and huuuge dump - this is the right place for you.

Yep they need fresh money I guess. Take sure you are not the last one who is buying here.  Grin
Wow is this coin for real?? 355 BTC volume on Bittrex  Shocked Is it just being artificially pumped or is it really the hybrid PoS system that's drawing so much attention? How many coins still remain to be mined? @dev I understand this is some sort of experiment but are there any concrete plans for the immediate future?
hybrid PoS system  Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Wow is this coin for real?? 355 BTC volume on Bittrex  Shocked Is it just being artificially pumped or is it really the hybrid PoS system that's drawing so much attention? How many coins still remain to be mined? @dev I understand this is some sort of experiment but are there any concrete plans for the immediate future?
Already 3rd in volume!!! Shocked

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Looks like big cheater fontas (now under the name of picasso) and his developer are back...

My advice would be to stay away from this coin - I saw this pattern many times in the past.
To get some information about fontas try to look for info about his "serious investors group" and how he has stolen their btc (a friend of mine was one of them). Not to mention about many exceptional dumps

If you are looking for for pump and huuuge dump - this is the right place for you.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

DRAFT

DRAFT

April 14, 2015

Thanks and congratulations for your support of Positron.

This is one of the most fair distributions I've ever seen. I don't see any giant stakers in the block explorer and the largest wallets on bittrex have about 20k or less:

https://beta.bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-TRON

Bones261 described the coming "Dynamic POS" stage well:

"Block 2800 is last POW Block. POS starts at block 2700. POS reward to start is not percentage, but a set coin amount that has an interesting schedule. After block 21000, POS will be 9%."

Here is a draft version of our coming ANN. More experimental with our theory are in development. We're looking forward to testing them at the market level with a properly distributed coin.

We will release more information as the POW end and POS increases, update at least once per day.

I am choosing to release information in a controlled manner. The distribution seems to be very fair and I think it is the proper route for the project.
Jump to: