Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 202. (Read 324003 times)

Activity: 540
Merit: 500
What is the minimum coin age for the dynamic PoS period?

min coinage for pos?
6 or 8 hrs look at page 4 dev posted it

Code:
unsigned int nStakeMinAge = 8 * 60 * 60; // 8 hours
unsigned int nStakeMaxAge = 60 * 60 * 24 * 30;  // 30 days

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
Guys you should watch this it could be for TRON as well
https://vimeo.com/124735399
click on CC for english sub
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

min coinage for pos?
6 or 8 hrs look at page 4 dev posted it

Code:
unsigned int nStakeMinAge = 8 * 60 * 60; // 8 hours
unsigned int nStakeMaxAge = 60 * 60 * 24 * 30;  // 30 days
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
This coin was released yesterday and it's already on bittrex, but not coinmarketcaps?
Yea be careful with bittrex they will delisted this new coin in a sec, if it doesnt make them money. better not hold to many coin or you be left holding alot. Bittrex supports this scam by just putting any coin on there market without checking out the Dev.

Not true. Richie from bittrex told me he paid 1500 dollars for a flight and 400 dollars for the hotel to meet the dev before launch. It seems you are a damn liar!!!

Laugh my ass off dude, what happen to squarebit and its dev. dont call me a liar if you have not experience any of these problem. Because you maybe eating your own words someday, after you have been caught in the middle. And why would Richie pay 1500 dollars for a flight and 400 dollars for the hotel to meet someone. That's fucking funny! Any normal person would say, you the damn liar for coming up with this stupid shit. He paid to go see a newbie dev, lmfao!!!

Sarcasm is in the air everywhere I look around
Sarcasm is in the air every sight and every sound

Some of us are tired of being scam by all these new coin coming out. We need more info on the Dev. We dont need a fool on here calling us liars and talking stupid shit. Grow the fuck up dude and keep your thoughts to yourself. Everyone is tired of being scammed and having idiots out here trying to cover it up, by the way how much did the dev pay you to protect this coin?
This coin was released yesterday and it's already on bittrex, but not coinmarketcaps?
Yea be careful with bittrex they will delisted this new coin in a sec, if it doesnt make them money. better not hold to many coin or you be left holding alot. Bittrex supports this scam by just putting any coin on there market without checking out the Dev.

Not true. Richie from bittrex told me he paid 1500 dollars for a flight and 400 dollars for the hotel to meet the dev before launch. It seems you are a damn liar!!!

Laugh my ass off dude, what happen to squarebit and its dev. dont call me a liar if you have not experience any of these problem. Because you maybe eating your own words someday, after you have been caught in the middle. And why would Richie pay 1500 dollars for a flight and 400 dollars for the hotel to meet someone. That's fucking funny! Any normal person would say, you the damn liar for coming up with this stupid shit. He paid to go see a newbie dev, lmfao!!!

Then post the dev real name address and telephone number, so when we get scam we can look him up!
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
How does this Dynamic POS work exactly?

Block 2700 to 4000
   20 TRON
   +30000 total

Does it mean if I own 1 Coin from block 2700 to 4000, I would get +20 coins extra?

legendary
Peaky Blinder

Yes, you've forgoten about money for blow and hookers  Cheesy Wink
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
looks like this is a winner  the next CRAVE (whatever) its not a pnd its a dnd  whoever is holding up the price THANKS
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Who is the DEV here, what other coin is he apart of. Is this a new pump and dump coin where the newbie dev walks away. We need a back ground check on the Dev. Give us more information about the Dev?

Ya spend money on mining Morpheus and ended up selling for a lot less than I had spent on rig rentals...... dev went missing in action (Morpheus)

Lets hope this dev has a plan to keep it going.....
Activity: 280
I've now included the other pools links on my Header:

Hope this helps and settles the mood a bit...
lol yep that was the first thing I noticed today when mining  Wink

I ran p2p pools with 10 coins on a cheap old dell poweredge,,, just the electric and time to tend to it was not worth having it turned on

All you pool operators, hats off to ya!

TM  Smiley
Who is the DEV here, what other coin is he apart of. Is this a new pump and dump coin where the newbie dev walks away. We need a back ground check on the Dev. Give us more information about the Dev?
Activity: 868
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
1 59btc buy order Shocked wow!

Hmm, maybe time to hold. Something must be in the works.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
my coins are to hostage

My coins were released from purgatory and dumped.  Grin
legendary
Peaky Blinder
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
my coins are to hostage
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
well I'm pulling my sell order for the time being, want to see how this plays out in a few days Smiley
Activity: 784
Looks like someone knows a good coin when they see one. Going to be a good week for TRON.
Jump to: