Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 206. (Read 324003 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
what block does POS start at? i have not found a single block with POS even though my weight says 1336, and network weight says 0.
help plz, am i doing something wrong?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
dedicated pool and suchpool were the biggest pools in crypto before...they never care about spreading...now he got 0 and cry about spreading...

i can understand that someone have to pay the bill...but play the game right and u will win!

suchpool for example...left crypto cuz of bad coins and less money....than just one good coin and suchpool was up again not a single month later

suprnova launched more coins while suchpool was offline..hm why can he pay the bills and suchpool not,aswell they had much miner on dark etc

ocminer takes it,while crypto was a little bit sick and other left cuz they need to pay 80 bucks from own money...loool

that is business

Everything was made public before as for why we temporarily closed our pool. First of all, after 1 year we needed a brake. If you had any idea about how to run a large pool, you'd know it involves many sleepless nights. Having a regular job on top of it makes it for never ending schedules, quite weary on health.

Second, when your pool has thousands of miners but still can't grab over 400$ while the bills are 800$, there's something wrong; we had to rethink our strategy or else its a big hole in our pockets every month (not 80$..) Most pools don't care about renting a cheap ass dedicated at ovh and just get it going on it; we have more pride in our practices and we aim for quality and REDUNDANCY, which brings more costs indeed.

If you aint happy you can keep it for yourself, frankly you're totally delusionnal.

Edit; and FYI buddy we bought over 35k worth of servers and networking equipment from our OWN pockets, go to hell with your "can't spend 80$ from pocket". I don't know any other pool who owns it's hardware, period.
Activity: 378
U guys thought CRAVE was fun??
Were just getting started with $TRON
enjoy sub 250K while u can Cheesy
- fair warning
thank you for the fair warning!
i am now selling my house and car and business for half price to be able to buy TRON now to be able to sell at 250K like you said !
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I will keep mining even @ 300 reward. Price will rise. Make it nice profits especially if hash drops.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
My little rockminer needs to be busy doing something. It's pointed at westhash and making those satoshis. Hope someone is appreciating the 80gh I'm selling them. Grin Yes, I know my rockminer is mining this coin in particular because the difficult matches the difficulty of this coin.

thx i make nice money by mining this still blocks left too!

oh i hope 45
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
My little rockminer needs to be busy doing something. It's pointed at westhash and making those satoshis. Hope someone is appreciating the 80gh I'm selling them. Grin Yes, I know my rockminer is mining this coin in particular because the difficult matches the difficulty of this coin.

I think I'll ramp it up just for you. 330Mhz setting here I come.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
- fair warning

lol WTF are you talking about ?

Do you class yourself as some Jedi Trader, with the volume going through the exchanges it will be hard for anyone to control this especially as its SHA256D there are way too many clowns with antminers who have no idea what they are doing.

yea - dont listen to me - i have NO IDEA what Im talking about Cheesy

Pretty funny.. you said that about cypher..another dead coin

Activity: 148
- fair warning

Do you class yourself as some Jedi Trader, with the volume going through the exchanges it will be hard for anyone to control this especially as its SHA256D there are way too many clowns with antminers who have no idea what they are doing.

I didn't say I wasn't listening ! I all ways listen to everything, it would be stupid not to.

So tell us then "Master Jedi" where is this coin going ?

I cant see it much above 0.00045 BTC

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Come on guys, this is a shitcoin. Its sha-256 for christs sake. Take your remaining btc out and run.

Activity: 56
- fair warning

Shocked

This coin make me happy
- fair warning

Activity: 56
- fair warning
You got to laugh at the early miners dumping on here @5k  Grin
Activity: 301
Saw several decent buys around the mid-high 2000 range on c-cex yesterday.  Multiple 5 and 6 BTC purchases like machine gun fire.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
Activity: 437
cant decide here

all i know is i think i have too many

Please spread some around to all the waiting buy orders  Kiss
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
Activity: 1302