Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 207. (Read 324003 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
This is looking very similar to Crave, look at the buy and sells, looks like accumulation. This has Crave beginnings volume. I will watch...or should I buy before I miss the boat... Huh
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
cant decide here

all i know is i think i have too many

great for you then.
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
cant decide here

all i know is i think i have too many
I see SUPRNOVA still finding 99% of the blocks Sad
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
Come on guys, this is a shitcoin. Its sha-256 for christs sake. Take your remaining btc out and run.
This is shitaccount or FUDaccount. Last time you advise people to buy crave on it's way to 0.02 .That wasn't good advise. Smiley
There are actual paid FUD positions on these forums. I applied for it a couple times but I didn't get the job. Finex22 seems to have been hired for at least one judging by his post history.

no last time i advise to buy crave it went from 1-2 buddy check the threads

So it's yor second account LOL

one account friend u can only pay me to talk good and only if i like ur coin  i wont fud something just advise caution

Activity: 143
Come on guys, this is a shitcoin. Its sha-256 for christs sake. Take your remaining btc out and run.
This is shitaccount or FUDaccount. Last time you advise people to buy crave on it's way to 0.02 .That wasn't good advise. Smiley
There are actual paid FUD positions on these forums. I applied for it a couple times but I didn't get the job. Finex22 seems to have been hired for at least one judging by his post history.

So it's yor second account LOL
legendary
Fucker of "the system"

well i guess its back to mining.bitcoin
Activity: 143
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Let everybody decide for themselves what they want to do with their money.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Call me the coin wrecker (;
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
I see bittrex is stuck and not confirming deposits lol

Bittrex not being able to keep up with high volume coins? What a shocker!
Activity: 148
I see bittrex is stuck and not confirming deposits lol
Activity: 631
Merit: 500
Former SuchPool Admin
cryptogods want you to mine till block 3400
Activity: 631
Merit: 500
Former SuchPool Admin
diff retarget every ? blocks? anyone know?
Activity: 148
looks like this is about over nice run thanks for the profits

I'm going to block 1600 then pulling off
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
looks like this is about over nice run thanks for the profits
legendary
Fucker of "the system"
Bashing and complaining is not productive, nor does it help anyone.

Everyone is free to mine where they want, i always Post that people should spread the hash but i cannot force anyone.

I also include URLs from other pools on the Header on my pool and can, of course, do so here too.

I cant remember having a Twitter campaign though when I had just few hashes on my pool and others had more..  Wink

However, i still dont think it is my 'fault'...
agreed lets all co-operate
Activity: 126
I am najzenmajsen alt
The problems is >> there is 3 pools for this coin and just 1 ... pool has almost 100% from nethash , so what is wrong with others 2 pools that the miners dont want to point some hash to it, i even dropped the fee to 0.5% on mine , dont start to tell me that the suprnova was first up , the coins is already launched so now the miners can spread the hash , i wanted to tell you more but like others say this is a coin thread not a pool thread and i'm sorry if a offended some people with this post Smiley
" dont start to tell me that the suprnova was first up "
this is exactly what im gonna tell you and minerpools

you guys are mad at Ocminer because he spends time to make sure his pool gets up very quick compared to yours?
if you guys want to compete with him , you have to do the same. Ocminer is not the one to blame here his longterm miners are.
I myself , is a instaminer and ive came to the conclusion that 99% of the time suprnova will be the first one up and this is why i put all my hash on that pool.
what happens here , is that small miners hop on the one with most hash at launch , which is suprnova.
and after that , the miners dont want to change their position , because this will result in losing coins and its a hassle.
sorry to say this to you , miners dont care about hash being spread.
they care about profit
now please , stop blaming Ocminer for this.
@ ocminer   you user's need to spread the hashes
Jump to: