Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 6. (Read 323983 times)

Activity: 968
Merit: 515
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Some good buy pressure building here. We will crack 100,000 sat today - just a matter of when! Hopefully I am awake for it, better than any movie or video game watching your investment skyrocket haha
Activity: 98
Depends on the project,if the tokens has a lot of potentials to grow i would stick with the tokens but if these arent worthy to hold for long term
Activity: 23
This is just a playground for the dev to try his hand at deving a coin. Only problem with this is the dev takes peoples real money and hurts real lives. They also helped a lot of people who bought low and sold high!!
Activity: 28
Activity: 24
Well here is my newbie assessment, this coin will stay around to 40K-55K range until we get past block 2700. Once we get past that block and it looks like the staking is working properly, this coin will be pumped hard. Then, somewhere between block 20,001 -21000, the big dump will happen followed by the panic sell. By the time this coin gets to the 9% annual staking, it will only be kept alive by the bag holders, who will still believe the roadmap that will be put out for this coin will someday come true. They will believe the day will come when every trekkie, every sci fi fan, & every comic book lover, will use this coin exclusively to buy their memorabilia.
Activity: 98
Interesting project for sure!!!  I'll support as far as possible
Activity: 79
Anyone who's thinking about buying tron have the best opportunity right now.
Activity: 138
What's happening with this coin?? The dumping never stops! I'm started to be worried about holding a huge amount of them...

What do you think is happening?
Its all right... just HODL. Not only TRX is dumping but all market:)
Activity: 314
Merit: 6
TRON testnet has gone online ahead of schedule, they even decided to put a giant advertising on the famous NASDAQ screen in Times Square, New York!
https://coincodex.com/article/1457/tron-testnet-goes-live-ahead-of-schedule/
Activity: 714
Merit: 503

Why don't you try to read what I have posted above your post,don't bump this old thread which is in no way related to TRX.You are just wasting your time for your ads.
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Relax guys... TRX is in accumulating stage... its been since 475 sats. WHO ever knows how to read chars, there is a clear signs how much FRESH NEW MONEY is goin to TRX. You know what that means right... TRX is going to 1800 sats+.

Just acumulate....

Guys this is not the TRX or TRON you are looking for.It's an old project which has a similar name and shouldn't be confused with the current TRON.

There is no official bitcointalk thread for TRX and all of you need to stop wasting your time here..
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Relax guys... TRX is in accumulating stage... its been since 475 sats. WHO ever knows how to read chars, there is a clear signs how much FRESH NEW MONEY is goin to TRX. You know what that means right... TRX is going to 1800 sats+.

Just acumulate....

legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
dam what is this talk about tron is dead sins 2016 lol
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Too painful to see that this coin is still undervalued while other shitcoins are going up consistently. Too many TRON haters I guess. I still believe in this project and will hodl it till 2020  Cool
Activity: 614
Merit: 506
Applications
Folks remember this event. Chance to see the tech team explain the vision for Tron.

#TRX #TRON $TRX TRON technical team will have a live stream on Periscope at PST time 18:30, Feb 11th, 2018. They will talk about the architecture and landscape of TRON and community developer program, Please see poster for more details. https://t.co/f8s1GvNSTe

Does an old TRON .dat from 2015 hold any purpose now, been looking @ it for a while now && would love to make use of it?

//all these test, random luck required Grin
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
Folks remember this event. Chance to see the tech team explain the vision for Tron.

#TRX #TRON $TRX TRON technical team will have a live stream on Periscope at PST time 18:30, Feb 11th, 2018. They will talk about the architecture and landscape of TRON and community developer program, Please see poster for more details. https://t.co/f8s1GvNSTe
Pages:
Jump to: