Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 8. (Read 323983 times)

Activity: 367
Merit: 250
I'm a miner not a minor.
Looks like I am still following this.

For newcomers to this page ...  this is NOT the thread for TRX the Eth token.
Activity: 275
Merit: 101
Had a fantastic day with my COLX and invested a huge amount to TRON

Buy now - or cry later
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi, be careful. I doubt that the throne of the type charges 30% of the content in the tron ​​and eth coin purse.  found a link in the tweeter https://tronlab.co/airdrop/ but asks to send a private key from the purse it's probably scammers be careful.

Yeah ‘cause you link to .co.

This site’s a fraud
Activity: 552
Merit: 110

CEO tweeted: "About the partnership, we will announce in the coming week. another 10 million applications will join our network. I am pretty sure we will become the largest blockchain platform in the world by the user numbers"

Shocked

WOW
Activity: 79
Hi, be careful. I doubt that the throne of the type charges 30% of the content in the tron ​​and eth coin purse.  found a link in the tweeter https://tronlab.co/airdrop/ but asks to send a private key from the purse it's probably scammers be careful.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
bought more TRON..
hoping for some uptrend.
Activity: 20
this coin very stable in this days, they will open their source code in 29 december, so can make a pump, ı believe inthis coin personally, ı am all in in it.
Activity: 112
Wow their site is a joke.  They can't even do a simple register form and yet they can build rev tech???. Please

I just tried to register on their website seems only work for chinese.  The weaite is really jumpy and slow loading.  Hmmmm.  Does not inspire confidence.    DO they have a github page?  ANyone know if they have developed anything yet
I am confused the ANN thread seems at least in the beginning to beabout another coun not TRX.  In fact it looks like tronix does not have an ANN thread?.

Does anyone know.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
today I did my first order, I'm with you  Grin
Activity: 716
Merit: 500
CEO tweeted:

"About the partnership, we will announce in the coming week. Other 10 million application will join our network. I am pretty sure we will become the largest blockchain platform in the world by the user numbers"

Thanks for the information looking better than ok for tron if that happens. largest block chain platform have to be a lot going for that to happen
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
CEO tweeted:

"About the partnership, we will announce in the coming week. Other 10 million application will join our network. I am pretty sure we will become the largest blockchain platform in the world by the user numbers"
Activity: 552
Merit: 110

I also like the price right now, under 2 cents US per Tronix. Lots of room for serious doublings and exponential price action.

Up 102% today. I got more than a double. Thanks.

I like this coin.. the XRP of Asia, with a CEO Justin Sun who has connections with Jack Ma, Forbes and more. I also like the fact TRON is still being relatively quiet which means gains are still to be made.. in particular once it will get listed on serious exchanges (which WILL eventually happen).
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
crypto revolution
Hi guys.

Where do you recommend me to buy TRON(TRX)?.

It´s safe to buy it on yobit.net ?

thanks

EDIT: I think I´ll use Binance instead

go to coinmarketcap, then type in TRON in the “search currencies” section, then click on the Markets link, then you will have a menu of choices of exchanges to go to.

I am interested in this, particularly after reading the Forbes article. The founder of TRON was a significant player in setting up Ripple’s early financing.

Markets for the Tron platform and payment system include online gambling, gaming, social media. Sir Tim Berners-Lee, inventor of the World Wide Web is cited in the white paper, which has a nice libertarian streak, I thought.

Tron is an attempt to counter the gatekeping centralisation of the internet by mega coorporations, in particular ownership of content and gatekeeper’s control of content and price-setting mechanism, from what I understand.

This may turn out to be very popular in Asia.

I also like the price right now, under 2 cents US per Tronix. Lots of room for serious doublings and exponential price action.

What is this forbes arcivle you are talking?

Tron is going through a major pump right now. Is there any reason for it? News?

thanks! seems like a interesting project, I'll keep my eye on it, and get some when it drops back down around 0.1$

In my opinion, all hype, no substance. One exchange even had a competition to win a BMW if you purchase TRON.
Activity: 20
its really doing well in these days, this coin has a great potential because its project. İt promise a decantralized network abut games, data and information. And has a connection with alibaba, and other asian big companies. So ı will follow it
legendary
Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001
is it TRX or TRON and where to buy?
can somebody clear this up please?
This coin is dead.  It is Positron or TRON.  Not to be confused with https://tronlab.com/ .

And what made you comeup with this prophecy? Any explaination?

Because this TRON thread was a coin developed by Cryptowest and has been deserted.  I'm just stating facts.
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
Hi guys.

thanks

go to coinmarketcap, then type in TRON in the “search currencies” section, then click on the Markets link, then you will have a menu of choices of exchanges to go to.

I am interested in this, particularly after reading the Forbes article. The founder of TRON was a significant player in setting up Ripple’s early financing.

Markets for the Tron platform and payment system include online gambling, gaming, social media. Sir Tim Berners-Lee, inventor of the World Wide Web is cited in the white paper, which has a nice libertarian streak, I thought.

Tron is an attempt to counter the gatekeping centralisation of the internet by mega coorporations, in particular ownership of content and gatekeeper’s control of content and price-setting mechanism, from what I understand.

What is this forbes arcivle you are talking?

Tron is going through a major pump right now. Is there any reason for it? News?

thanks! seems like a interesting project, I'll keep my eye on it, and get some when it drops back down around 0.1$
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hi guys.

thanks

Pages:
Jump to: