Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 7. (Read 323983 times)

Activity: 323
Merit: 250
This coin is not TRX. It was a scam pump and dump coin (POSITRON)

So many people have been deceived by this coin.

Activity: 196
Merit: 11
it will go below 1 cent ovisously like 0.002 i don't know what they call that number less than cent? so i will be creating LessThanCentCoin
you are all welcome to buy it.. it is very useful coin to help people in Trx community to identify number less than cent the same way as satoshi in bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
this TRON , there was a time that it was a good project , i think now it is slowly dying

TRX is a totally other coin and if you had an acount on liqui , they give once a small amount TRX (not anymore )
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Somewhere they give out a free TRX. Does anyone know about this, share it?
Activity: 1247
Merit: 295
Palestine
coin is dead buying from 1200 today ti hit 420
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Sorry bro but it will never go up - now it isnt even low - u will see when bitcoin will pump up - oh man - tron will be 1/10 of this price
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
How much it will go down? My buying is 1000 satoshi. Its my mistake i bought at high.
Activity: 22
What's happening with this coin?? The dumping never stops! I'm started to be worried about holding a huge amount of them...

What do you think is happening?
Activity: 87
Friends, go join all at telegram chat  tron coin - https://t.me/trx_coin
pls add in header post
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Positron technology, it looks like a very advanced coin, I like its concept, I believe there is potential, I will pay attention to it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Hi guys, have you seen this poll about who will hit $1 first. At present Tron is leading the pack. Try to cast your vote: https://twitter.com/CryptoInvest18/status/951394467835273217
Activity: 12
Will keep hold. But today the price is going very bad.  : Embarrassed Undecided
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
bought a little Tron wonder if this is the bottom of it? expecting an uptrend very soon
Merit: 140
Make Crypto Great Again!
It's hard to say whether it's the right time to buy now.
Merit: 100
With Tron marketcap of $11,102,305,530, wow that is so powerful, that is included on the top 10 of  the most successful coin right now. I can only say that if tron continues with this growth, it can succeed the top coins of ripple, and bitcoin cash. It is quite successful now. It now depends on the development if it continues to push thru with its roadmap. Or else it will slide down to a normal coin in the future.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
So the project has nothing other to provide than whitepaper, right? How does it make you feel that even the whitepaper was plagiarised and looks as follows: https://imgur.com/6z8yfY8? Does anyone even bother to browse through it before buying the coin?
Activity: 52
Can someone give a link to the topic of the TRX coin?
Activity: 182
Merit: 118
The price of Tron was up 480% in the past week and nearly 10,000% in the past month.
Tron ’s market cap now stands at a staggering $13.8 billion.
The price of LTC, on the other hand, is up a relatively modest 3.9% in the past week and 146% in the past month.
Tron Price was going very blissful but at the writing time Trom PRice going down ($0.172486).
Tron right now on number 9# (Cryptocurrencies). and LTC Right now on number 6# with gains ($304.31).
Activity: 474
Merit: 101
What a mess because of TRON in the head subject  Lips sealed
Pages:
Jump to: