Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 90. (Read 324003 times)

Activity: 593
Merit: 500
the bagholders must wait for the sucker rally

this dev f*cked again alot of peeps lol
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
CRAVE - TRON - NTRN - 8BIT - 007 - Who is next? WOCX?
Activity: 439
Merit: 250
Hassan Al-Kebab
I can't say that i'm happy with the current price. Dev, you gotta do something about it, or else...
Remember, we have all your credentials. Just saying.

Please give me a solution within 4 hours. Thank you.

I heard crew dumped
Activity: 285
Damn, hello new bagholders above 50k. At least this doesn't hurt as bad as holding CRAVE.

As usual you dump the news because one the news comes out there is no reason to continue pumping.

I have made most of my money back on CRAVE, and continue to make daily gains and I bought in at 400k. What nonsense are you speaking?

There was over 4,000 BTC in volume above where the price is now. How do you figure those people are in profit when the price is below their buy in price + no one is buying + weak support. Same with this coin there has been almost 2,000 BTC in volume above where the price is now. Not everyone can sell and be in profit. #Bagholders

You talk nicely, Alan Greenspan. Unfortunately, you don't read.

Masternodes. Very simple.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Whoever has sold below 50k try to panic tron market same as they did it b4 with crave and other coins quick money
But if tron is strong enough it will survive like dash and go up and stabalize
They don't realize if they hold tron  and support it they can earn more than what they have now.
If tron has what  it takes to survive in market
No one can stops it
Activity: 784
Damn, hello new bagholders above 50k. At least this doesn't hurt as bad as holding CRAVE.

As usual you dump the news because one the news comes out there is no reason to continue pumping.

I have made most of my money back on CRAVE, and continue to make daily gains and I bought in at 400k. What nonsense are you speaking?

There was over 4,000 BTC in volume above where the price is now. How do you figure those people are in profit when the price is below their buy in price + no one is buying + weak support. Same with this coin there has been almost 2,000 BTC in volume above where the price is now. Not everyone can sell and be in profit. #Bagholders

Activity: 784

As usual you dump the news because once the news comes out there is no reason to continue pumping.
Activity: 154
Add me on Twitter! @AnonOnAMoose
Now at 48k.

Did i call that, guys? Did I?
Activity: 271
i will continue strong buy support for Positron . Please test me, maybe i fall in panic ?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 437
Hey everyone,

As you can see I've been working hard since this launched, usually 16-18 hours a day. I've done nothing else.

I released 3 big things yesterday - social network announcement, anonymous transactions, but the market wants to do it its thing.

Today I'm going to take 8 hours off and spend time with the fiancee. I'll be back working hard tonight and get a better roadmap done soon also, the website wasn't well received.

TRON is strong, but the market wants some time to breathe. Trade well!
Activity: 147
Someone cashing out or manipulation for shakeout
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
it's also good time for new investors - all indicators shows oversold

https://cryptrader.com/c/Aowd3rD4
that graph looks horrible man ...

but i am sure it will go up if we all just not look at the graph  Tongue
maybe look at the orderbook, there is alot of buy support!
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1018
it's also good time for new investors - all indicators shows oversold

Ok I think i complete. I hope cryptowest will find time and dev team will try make something like that Wink

http://i.imgur.com/IKxwQWX.png
Wow!!

https://i.imgflip.com/kk983.jpg
Article has been published here.

Hope you like it, suggestions or feedback on the content is welcome Smiley

Nice article, but you forgot to mention one more exchange. TRON is also traded on Cryptsy.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1018
i'm observing distribution of trone via bittrex and coming to mind, that some whales are accumulating coins from market. Yesterday largest was 27-35K. For the rest balances the picture hasn't changed particularly. So don't panic 
xrn
Activity: 332
Ok I think i complete. I hope cryptowest will find time and dev team will try make something like that Wink

Activity: 207
Top 2 adress on trex now have 40k + coins
Article has been published here.

Hope you like it, suggestions or feedback on the content is welcome Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: