Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 93. (Read 324003 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
57 btc sell wall? wtf
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Keep up the good work dev
from a technical analysis view this market is growing very strong - especially when u zoom out at the larger picture - held a nice 62% retrace with only the wicks touching the 62% fib - http://prntscr.com/6x2akv
 I can see this gearing up for a nice rise in value
https://twitter.com/cryptopicasso/status/591032522416369664

Activity: 437
Merit: 250
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Add me on Twitter! @AnonOnAMoose
I made a lot of bitcoin on this poop. Looks like it is falling off though. I think the inflation is a bit high, at least for now. Maybe I'll hold a couple for a possible dead cat bounce to 80k

I love watching your opinions reflect market caps ^^

I don't think my opinion reflected the cap at all... The market cap is actually growing due to the inflation. My opinion definitely reflects the drop in volume, though
Activity: 285
I made a lot of bitcoin on this poop. Looks like it is falling off though. I think the inflation is a bit high, at least for now. Maybe I'll hold a couple for a possible dead cat bounce to 80k

I love watching your opinions reflect market caps ^^
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Activity: 238

The anon code and node setup is done but the windows compile has some issues we're working through. I don't want to release something that 50% of us can't run properly.

I'm working to set up a corporation with a public face and bring more eyes to crypto, but at the speed of the altcoin world. It's a challenge, but a fun one.  

There will be 3 good announcements today and more finished work. Anon windows wallet will be released ASAP, the anon developer had a personal family matter to attend to and will be back soon. Have patience!! Thank you!

Whatever you doing for this coin and showing proof if it's all legit
This coin will have best future min of $10 value
All this people who are loosing patients on roadmap

They have a choice sell it or hold it
Keep up your good work n honesty
If nobody buys, support will get eaten unfortunately  Embarrassed

Oh well - At least we have new buyers at 70,000 and above - eventually the floor moves up.

EDIT: Maybe this was a shakeout - the number of coins below 80,000 is still dropping.
too bad u didnt dump earlier when u were crying being in top 10...serious investor  Tongue

I wasn't 'crying' - I was and still am concerned.
im in top 5 and not concerned...anyway....lets go to da mewn

Oh well - At least we have new buyers at 70,000 and above - eventually the floor moves up.

EDIT: Maybe this was a shakeout - the number of coins below 80,000 is still dropping.
too bad u didnt dump earlier when u were crying being in top 10...serious investor  Tongue

I wasn't 'crying' - I was and still am concerned.

Activity: 285
I for one think it's awesome I can still get tron at 60-70k since I came into the game so late

And its gone.....
Damn that's a lot of buying! 75,000 already. I'm guessing these people with the sells below 80,000 are asleep.

I think it's just a quick news bump. I don't see tron climbing for a while

10 BTC market buy just now

Just a self-buy to induce panic buys. As you can see, a very large holder is cashing out in the 70-75k range

Good call....
Damn that's a lot of buying! 75,000 already. I'm guessing these people with the sells below 80,000 are asleep.

I think it's just a quick news bump. I don't see tron climbing for a while

10 BTC market buy just now

Just a self-buy to induce panic buys. As you can see, a very large holder is cashing out in the 70-75k range
Pages:
Jump to: