Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 92. (Read 324003 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

To enable anonymous transactions, click the "Positronium Mixer" checkbox on the bottom.

Note: this is not a required update.
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
I cannot install the Mac wallet. It can't be opened. Never had that problem before. I have no security restrictions and checked all the standard stuff. Any help?

Try holding the CMD button while left clicking on the wallet.
Activity: 275
Can someone please tell me what block the wallet is synced to?  Just want to make sure.

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Can someone please tell me what block the wallet is synced to?  Just want to make sure.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Add me on Twitter! @AnonOnAMoose
what did it say? cause the link now says"sorry page doesnt exist"  Huh

Prom saying he was pulling that 57btc wall

Stupid move, no one is going to buy if one person has enough coins to dictate the whole market cap in the blink of an eye
how much does he own?

Not a clue, but considering the big pos block rewards, he will only have more and more. He has to cash out at some point, looks like he is doing it slowly in the 70k's, like I had said earlier. I don't think this coin is gonna go any higher now that everyone knows that one person controls the price at this point. Too much risk.

All good though, as long as you got in under 20k XD
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
I cannot install the Mac wallet. It can't be opened. Never had that problem before. I have no security restrictions and checked all the standard stuff. Any help?
Activity: 42

Thanks for the support, all. Building something good here. Smiley

No west thank you!

Wink
Activity: 437
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

Stupid move, no one is going to buy if one person has enough coins to dictate the whole market cap in the blink of an eye
how much does he own?
legendary
Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001
will buy back again at good price
yeah...good luck with that  Cheesy

Thanks bro, i just didnt want to get greedy, every time i got greedy in the past and waited too long i ended up losing. After staking almost double the coins i bought originally my return was trippled so i thought id play it safe for once. Im still keeping an eye on this coin though.

Can't fault you for that decision.  I think this is one to keep an eye on for sure. 

I'm just staking away, and letting the devs do their thing.  Lots of potential here I believe!  Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Add me on Twitter! @AnonOnAMoose

Activity: 495
Merit: 500
yeah...good luck with that  Cheesy

Thanks bro, i just didnt want to get greedy, every time i got greedy in the past and waited too long i ended up losing. After staking almost double the coins i bought originally my return was trippled so i thought id play it safe for once. Im still keeping an eye on this coin though.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Lol.. I've made so much more money than 3x by staking and slowly trickling out of my position..
This baby has had too much support at 70k to dive bomb IMO.
yeah...good luck with that  Cheesy
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
Im out for now, trippled my ROI, will buy back again at good price
Someone bought 25000 coins from market  Shocked

FOMO is gonna set in real hard  Cool

Im still here staking my coins with no worries hit 4 blocks in one day today  Grin
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
ANON HERE

i think this  coin gonna be in the top 20 pretty soon if not top 10  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: