Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 120. (Read 275509 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Current market cap is 3x of ICO raised, awesome and profitable, btw, how much is the ICO price? Thank you guys.
3.5k sats like people said, it means TRST coin already 4x higher from their ICO price, it was 5x but the price decreased now.

I did not make it down to 14k and bought 0.5btc
0.5 btc is not big money or won't give big effect to TRST price.

No..ICO price was around 5300 sat,I read this somewhere back this thread and its around 3x times now,good for all early investors
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
OMG!  Shocked Shocked 34 BTC buy support @ 15K !!

Someone is preparing for next leg up this is indicator to the moon. I'm quite sure 30k is very close to achieve WeTrust deserve to be in top markets so in long term $2 will be nice milestone. I also took more at recent price hopefully will make 2x from recent floor easily.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
And here come the bounty dumpers.May 2nd round of bounty distribution is done.get your cheap trst while you can.

What do you mean about 2nd round of bounty?
Is the distribution unfinished now?
Not all the people had set their withdraw address.so there will be several round of token distribution every weeks after who have balance in the ico dashboard and still not provided any eth address.

damn, my trst are trapped in the ico site! Hope they send them out today... not to sell but so I feel safe to have control over it. I bought already with BTC from bittrex.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269

Wow, big whales maybe noticing this coin already. From the start I see this coin in ICO, I know it will be successful. I am also trading this in bittrex and even in Liqui.
Activity: 266

Activity: 266
And here come the bounty dumpers.May 2nd round of bounty distribution is done.get your cheap trst while you can.

Not all the people had set their withdraw address.so there will be several round of token distribution every weeks after who have balance in the ico dashboard and still not provided any eth address.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
not yet, the second round of distribution will be today night or tomorrow right?, mine are still on the ICO page  Lips sealed

They still have some tokens left to distribute for people who didnt get their distribution address input in time.

#Minexcoin
Activity: 477

I think WeTrust already distributed all the tokens. FUD?

not yet, the second round of distribution will be today night or tomorrow right?, mine are still on the ICO page  Lips sealed
Activity: 567
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I think WeTrust already distributed all the tokens. FUD?
Activity: 518

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
Current market cap is 3x of ICO raised, awesome and profitable, btw, how much is the ICO price? Thank you guys.
3.5k sats like people said, it means TRST coin already 4x higher from their ICO price, it was 5x but the price decreased now.

0.5 btc is not big money or won't give big effect to TRST price.
Activity: 322
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: 630

I think it is some part of the world now waking up and try to take early profit. I see the price continue the upward direction for some days
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I bought some too. Looks like it won't go lower. Might bounce back soon to new ATH.
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
14k bottom and now will be back up
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
Activity: 586
Merit: 501
why not see Polo when they are adding Gnosis and Augur they seem to like ETH tokens and probably because it's easy for them to integrate
Activity: 1085
back to 11k-12k
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
what's the ico price?
Jump to: