Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 117. (Read 275509 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I panic sell at 9000 Sad i had a sell order at 11000 that was my goal i do not know why i panic sell at 9000  Undecided well i still almost doubled my money so i am happy and hate myself at same time should have stayed with my goal Cheesy . Lesson learned until next bump  Wink . congrats to all who made profit .

You could have sold half. But anyway I hope the lesson you learned is: we are always frustrated. I mean, if you sold half and it went down you would be frustrated because you sold only half. If it goes upwards, then you are frustrated you sold half instead of nothing. Trust me, you will never consistently sell and buy at the best prices. You will consistently do otherwise. So stay cool, enjoy your 100% profit and move on!

or hodl, if you wanna make daytrade profit tough you gotta spread the buy and sell orders on the way up and down

You panic sold at 9000, well I am just bought my first batch of TRST at 10900. Have a feeling it'll do the same as Stratis
(which I bought at 17k sats and is at 48k sats now).
Congrats. Smart move.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Vincit qui se vincit.
I panic sell at 9000 Sad i had a sell order at 11000 that was my goal i do not know why i panic sell at 9000  Undecided well i still almost doubled my money so i am happy and hate myself at same time should have stayed with my goal Cheesy . Lesson learned until next bump  Wink . congrats to all who made profit .

You could have sold half. But anyway I hope the lesson you learned is: we are always frustrated. I mean, if you sold half and it went down you would be frustrated because you sold only half. If it goes upwards, then you are frustrated you sold half instead of nothing. Trust me, you will never consistently sell and buy at the best prices. You will consistently do otherwise. So stay cool, enjoy your 100% profit and move on!

or hodl, if you wanna make daytrade profit tough you gotta spread the buy and sell orders on the way up and down

You panic sold at 9000, well I am just bought my first batch of TRST at 10900. Have a feeling it'll do the same as Stratis
(which I bought at 17k sats and is at 48k sats now).
Activity: 586
Merit: 501
everybody asking for polo, did the founding team make a request or not?
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
…but Mist Wallet is an ERC20-compliant wallet, isn't it? I do not want to have a new wallet.

Yes, you can use Mist. I use Mist to handle my tokens and have no issues. Just remember to set up the token info to watch under the contracts section and to have a little ETH in your wallet for sending the tokens.
legendary
Bitcoin price is also going up to break new record.It may affect Trst price.If price fall buy as many as you can.Waiting for 5k price Smiley

I dont think it will go below 5k now,the bounty dump is already over I believe and this is going to take the same route as ARK.We may see around 30k sat by a month or so.Also there are chances of Polo listing it
Weak hands shaken. Expect a huge bounce back up.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Bitcoin price is also going up to break new record.It may affect Trst price.If price fall buy as many as you can.Waiting for 5k price Smiley

I dont think it will go below 5k now,the bounty dump is already over I believe and this is going to take the same route as ARK.We may see around 30k sat by a month or so.Also there are chances of Polo listing it
legendary
10k hit. Let's moon.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Activity: 656
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
I am asking third time. Is it possible to run masternode? Any way to make profit from this coin like staking or something?

The reason that you are not getting an answer is because it's a ridiculous question.

TRST is a token (not a coin) issued on the Ethereum blockchain, there is no possibility of running a masternode, nor of mining or staking. The number of tokens is fixed.

I'd have thought a senior member would understand this.

I am not so smart about crypto coins that is why i am here to get more knowledge Wink thanks for explanation Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I am asking third time. Is it possible to run masternode? Any way to make profit from this coin like staking or something?

The reason that you are not getting an answer is because it's a ridiculous question.

TRST is a token (not a coin) issued on the Ethereum blockchain, there is no possibility of running a masternode, nor of mining or staking. The number of tokens is fixed.

I'd have thought a senior member would understand this.

legendary

Not day trading TRST. Too risky. Could moon at anytime. I'll hold for long term profits.
Activity: 656
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
Activity: 392

Activity: 322
I think it will get a coin that is not in the hands of small investors.
Activity: 350
Hopefully poloniex will list trust coin the beginning of may.

that would be amazing! let's hope
legendary
Activity: 1012
Since the next round of distribution is complete,I expect to see price go a bit low since bounty hunters will be ready to dump the coin,get ready to grab cheap TRST tokens now
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Hopefully poloniex will list trust coin the beginning of may.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 2229
https://t1p.de/6ghrf
Hello,
I am a Participant of your Crowdsale. I have received an Email which says, I have got Trustcoin. I wrote my address from my Mist Wallet on the Site wetrust.io. The Dashboard shows a Payout transaction, but If I look
at my Mist Wallet, there is no Trustcoin. Do I have to make a contract or anything else?
Thanks
Kindly click and read the blog below to follow instructions on how to redeem your tokens.
https://blog.wetrust.io/using-myetherwallet-mew-to-send-erc-20-tokens-like-trustcoins-trst-a946cd9873af
…but Mist Wallet is an ERC20-compliant wallet, isn't it? I do not want to have a new wallet.
Activity: 868
i hold good amount of wetrust, vbut as far as poloniex is concerned they have no standards nor do they reply or talk with ppl or devs about anything. The exchange is completely untrustworthy and staying on trex is great as it will be around long after polo implodes

Seriously, bittrex seems so much more trustworthy and transparent. The people running bittrex are known names in crypto, does anybody have any idea who runs poloniex (honest question)?

Kraken would be a good exchange to get listed at next.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507

Jump to: