Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 123. (Read 275509 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
We need this on a couple more exchanges to really take off
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
Do we know what the total of 1st distribution and the 2nd?
You could be right, the 2nd one being only composed of people who set their receiving wallets as exchange wallets

I think more than 90% of the tokens were distributed on the first phase of distribution ( i can be wrong).
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
So if the next distribution is today then I am guessing many will sell at this price? We might see a dip.
Only weak hands and those bounty whores may dump their tokens who don't care and think about the future of a project and future benefit. they just need the money on the current time.
but I don't think that dump will cause any issue. wetrust have a strong support.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Do we know what the total of 1st distribution and the 2nd?
You could be right, the 2nd one being only composed of people who set their receiving wallets as exchange wallets
Activity: 333
Merit: 251
Karma is a Btc
So if the next distribution is today then I am guessing many will sell at this price? We might see a dip.

Next distribution is probably not that large. Also the one that set sell walls might panick buy if they wake up tomorrow  Grin

Oh right, and probably Poloniex add us
Activity: 434
Activity: 294
Merit: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
if polo adds trustcoin , we will go to the next moon easily

yes, that's correct but firstly We need to do this trading well on the bittrex exchange then
Poloniex will take care of this coin and the next stage will be listed on Poloniex exchange.
However We should have a big volume trading on bittrex for a while to boost it up higher in the future.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Next distribution will be come, ready eat wall from weak hand

Is it known yet when the 2nd round will happen?
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
Next distribution will be come, ready eat wall from weak hand
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
it's very nice to see this coin listed on the bittrex exchange. A huge volume has bought today and it's increasing highly .

Do not sell this coin or you will be regretful later. it will be the same EDG tokens (200% profit in 1 month holding tokens)

Thank you for Trust.io Team and Dev.

Ahh, missed that pump. Cam we repeat again, please? Preferably with the price being lowered first. It is quite scary to buy at this high
Activity: 255
it's very nice to see this coin listed on the bittrex exchange. A huge volume has bought today and it's increasing highly .

Do not sell this coin or you will be regretful later. it will be the same EDG tokens (200% profit in 1 month holding tokens)

Thank you for Trust.io Team and Dev.
Very nice buy support today.

And good increase in price as well.

When is the next distribution of coins?

As I know today will be the next distribution.

Is this true?
Activity: 24
Im waiting 30k
When will the 2nd distribution happen?
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
if polo adds trustcoin , we will go to the next moon easily
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
this thing is moving. congrats ico investors
Activity: 310
Nice Wetrust can go to poloniex soon ?
Activity: 9
Just sold 3k TRST and feel regret.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww   thats in incredible on bittrex guys ... wooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
Does it have masternodes or staking wallet ? Any way to get some profits?
Jump to: