Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 127. (Read 275509 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 508
So many happy people Grin
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
Hahaha, congrats eveyone got some profit today via TRST  Wink
Activity: 428
Merit: 250
For sure TRST will grow! Who sell -> will cry later  Embarrassed ups and downs are normal and are just so good to get bigger.
The thirst days where great a lot of people sold there TRST and now there are more investors than ever before.
My prediction: <2 months the price will be >$1 remember this.

Who sell -> will cry buy later  Wink
It went back to under 9k, people gained their one day earnings and realized it, now they wait for lower prices (5-6k) to buy-back.
<2 months the price will be >$1 remember this. (That means 10x, why not? Smiley)
Yes, it looks like the price will go back to 5k satoshi again. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
For sure TRST will grow! Who sell -> will cry later  Embarrassed ups and downs are normal and are just so good to get bigger.
The thirst days where great a lot of people sold there TRST and now there are more investors than ever before.

It went back to under 9k, people gained their one day earnings and realized it, now they wait for lower prices (5-6k) to buy-back.
<2 months the price will be >$1 remember this. (That means 10x, why not? Smiley)

I also would like to see $1 this is good price for this kind of emerging platform which has potential to explode very soon. Actually people don't realize that how legit this project is and in future this will become giant.
Activity: 647
Merit: 500
The Operating System for DAOs

legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
Yes i sold some, but i buy back most of my holdings, i really think we could see TRST at 20-30k in the next weeks.

Play safe, dont dump all  Grin keep some for the future  Smiley

Wearing the signature to support the project  Grin happy now with the double of money with TRST  Smiley
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Who will sell now will cry later as this is independent price drive without any update by the team. They are working hard to bring this project to its best in next few months. It is always better to show some maturity and keep your goals for long term. At least in my case this is what I have planned for these gems.

I sold a good portion of my holdings near the top of the spike this morning. You guys keep holding, it drives up the scarcity of supply. I'll buy back in at the bottom of this dip and increase my holdings from the sell profit  Grin
Activity: 340
For sure TRST will grow! Who sell -> will cry later  Embarrassed ups and downs are normal and are just so good to get bigger.

Good luck to all!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Who will sell now will cry later as this is independent price drive without any update by the team. They are working hard to bring this project to its best in next few months. It is always better to show some maturity and keep your goals for long term. At least in my case this is what I have planned for these gems.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Though I didnt do much with the campaign, even the allotted stake, the manager had denied me after my messages. Imagine
Activity: 477
weeeeeeeeeeeeee finally 25th, i will be wating for my TRUSTs because i missed the first round  Undecided Undecided
Activity: 1085
T symbol looks so simple, from symbol you can guess it how will it success in future or not, I think the price will hard to get rise more than $0.5 in next years

$0.5 is good profit  Tongue do not buy sell more
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
T symbol looks so simple, from symbol you can guess it how will it success in future or not, I think the price will hard to get rise more than $0.5 in next years
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
If the volume keeps increasing constantly then making the tokens all time high price one after other is sure thing. This pump is very good and will let huge positive impact which will bring fresh investors and whales in the game. Big investors will definitely want to see it more higher and valuable.
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
Nice project, 100% in one day, the best project ever, thank you WeTrust community  Smiley

Holding for long run.  Wink
Activity: 560
Easy %100 in 1 day. Congrats to all winners! Grin
I like this project, even though I sold my coins I'd buy again when I see a dump wave.

I will be a long term holder for this coin...
Activity: 647
The Operating System for DAOs
Easy %100 in 1 day. Congrats to all winners! Grin
I like this project, even though I sold my coins I'd buy again when I see a dump wave.
Activity: 428
Congratulation to all investors and Trst holders.Trst is noe being pumped and soon it will be 30k.Those who want to gain bigger profit must hold for atleast 3 months as Trst is most likely to be $1 till then.
I think it takes a long time to go to 30k, like 2years or 3years again, because the project is still very new.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I expect some pump to happen, but i didn't expect that it will reach over 10k satoshi this fast. Good thing i bought a little bit of trust from that sell wall yesterday  Grin, This coin value can be higher, still undervalued for now.
Activity: 1085
hold do not sell mr pump is active
Jump to: