Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 172. (Read 275510 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 250
I wouldn't be surprised if this crowd fund raised over $10 millions within the end date.People are most likely happy to change their investment from one ICO to another,and we have seen several ico that has been finished.So probably wetrust is their next choice?

It's not possible mathematically the maximum fund cap is $7.3 Million. I have high expectation from this project it will be profitable to invest into this in future this will do amazing job for them.

Technically it is, if ETH skyrockets to say, 100 USD, that would put them over.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Via BTC 872 => 1.008.903 USDT
via ETH 71,029 => 3.196.305 USDT

"WeTrust’s Token Sale (Trustcoins, TRST) will commence on 03/01/2017 12:00:00 AM UTC
and conclude on 04/14/2017 at 11:59:59 PM UTC."

Activity: 586
Merit: 501
Hi, I like the project I just had some other investment in mind and would like to ask, is this refundable? I send some BTC to the crowdsale already. thanks
Activity: 473
        Vitalik Buterin | Founder of Ethereum

Vitalik Buterin is a programmer, writer and founder of Ethereum, the decentralized web 3.0 publishing platform and co-founder of Bitcoin Magazine. In 2014, Buterin won the the World Technology Award for the co-creation and invention of Ethereum.

Vive WeTrust !

Heard some big ethereum announcement comes the 14th

What is this profile about Vitalik Buterin got to do with WeTrust project? Has he openly shown his support for WeTrust?
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

The WeTrust team is happy to announce the new version of Trusted Lending Circles MVP (on Ropsten revival testnet) now supports ERC20 tokens. Here's a list of ERC 20 Tokens currently on the Ethereum Blockchain.

Why is this important?
When serving customers outside the crypto-fan community, it is crucial to make the product as accessible as possible to everyone. One important hurdle to overcome is that ROSCA (aka Trusted Lending Circle) participants should be able to work with the currency they use on a day to day basis. Just like a Russian user probably wouldn’t want to run a ROSCA using USD and a Canadian user wouldn’t want to run a ROSCA using the British Pounds, in a similar way both of them would prefer not to use ETH as the currency of the ROSCA. Doing so will let them keep clear of any currency fluctuation risks associated with using any currency other than the one they deal with on a daily basis.

Supporting ERC20 opens the door to using stablecoins with WeTrust ROSCAs. What are stablecoins? These are cryptocoins that are guaranteed to track the value of real world goods and currencies, e.g., Digix’s DGD (tracking real-world gold), Tether’s USDT (tracking USD), Consensys’s StabL and Maker’s Dai (both tracking several coins in their own way).

More info on our Blog Post!

This is great success so we are going to enter into real life with power of blockchain. No doubt Wetrust is the best project with such a nice team.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Strategy & Operations at WeTrust

The WeTrust team is happy to announce the new version of Trusted Lending Circles MVP (on Ropsten revival testnet) now supports ERC20 tokens. Here's a list of ERC 20 Tokens currently on the Ethereum Blockchain.

Why is this important?
When serving customers outside the crypto-fan community, it is crucial to make the product as accessible as possible to everyone. One important hurdle to overcome is that ROSCA (aka Trusted Lending Circle) participants should be able to work with the currency they use on a day to day basis. Just like a Russian user probably wouldn’t want to run a ROSCA using USD and a Canadian user wouldn’t want to run a ROSCA using the British Pounds, in a similar way both of them would prefer not to use ETH as the currency of the ROSCA. Doing so will let them keep clear of any currency fluctuation risks associated with using any currency other than the one they deal with on a daily basis.

Supporting ERC20 opens the door to using stablecoins with WeTrust ROSCAs. What are stablecoins? These are cryptocoins that are guaranteed to track the value of real world goods and currencies, e.g., Digix’s DGD (tracking real-world gold), Tether’s USDT (tracking USD), Consensys’s StabL and Maker’s Dai (both tracking several coins in their own way).

More info on our Blog Post!

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
$4 million raised with 2 weeks left. If devs can deliver the marketcap when released can probably crack into top 50.

Agreed. And don't forget, that the biggest amounts usually comes in the last week and the last days.
Activity: 441
Few more days left, I'm sure it will raise more in the last days.  Grin

yeah i hope it will go smoothlyl!!!, wetrust great project !!
a few days are left hopefully achieve goals  Smiley

Already very good funding, I think this will give an opportunity to lead a multi-year development without the need for a new round of financing.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
I wouldn't be surprised if this crowd fund raised over $10 millions within the end date.People are most likely happy to change their investment from one ICO to another,and we have seen several ico that has been finished.So probably wetrust is their next choice?

It's not possible mathematically the maximum fund cap is $7.3 Million. I have high expectation from this project it will be profitable to invest into this in future this will do amazing job for them.
Activity: 266
Activity: 980
Merit: 501

yeah i hope it will go smoothlyl!!!, wetrust great project !!
a few days are left hopefully achieve goals  Smiley
legendary
WeTrust on the famous BlockChannel Smiley Click below to listen. Thanks: S. McKie, Petty, and Dee for having us!

Go WeTrust Smiley
legendary
        Vitalik Buterin | Founder of Ethereum

Vitalik Buterin is a programmer, writer and founder of Ethereum, the decentralized web 3.0 publishing platform and co-founder of Bitcoin Magazine. In 2014, Buterin won the the World Technology Award for the co-creation and invention of Ethereum.

Vive WeTrust !

Heard some big ethereum announcement comes the 14th

Activity: 774
Merit: 503
$4 million raised with 2 weeks left. If devs can deliver the marketcap when released can probably crack into top 50.

There's possibility TRST could be in top 30 on marketcap, no matter what the outcome of the remaining weeks of ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
he guys

hope i dont ask this question 2 times

What is your business model ? How WETRUST is going to generate Money ? By fees on each credit ?
I also have first is the same as you guys . But the did not answer how these systems work ...  in social media they are active ~
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
he guys

hope i dont ask this question 2 times

What is your business model ? How WETRUST is going to generate Money ? By fees on each credit ?
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
very cool project i already invested 1 btc in this
Activity: 826

I hope so this would be amazing project as the team is already working and expanding the partnerships to get more attention so it can do this easily.
Activity: 473
Jump to: