Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 175. (Read 275512 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
http://sonm.io/img/btt/btt_avatar.png
The recent ico is a bit too much to see what the characteristics
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Shawn Wilkinson is the creator of Storj, an open source cloud storage platform that can’t be censored, monitored, or have downtime. It is the first decentralized, end-to-end encrypted cloud storage that uses blockchain technology and cryptography to secure data. He is also the Founder, CEO and CTO of Storj Labs Inc, a corporate entity aiming to bring decentralized cloud storage to the average business and consumer.

I enjoyed that interview, good to see different projects supporting each other. Way to go.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Congratulations Serje Smiley

14 days 23 hours to go

More than have of the maximum cap is reached, I think the maximum cap will be hit in coming days, we know there is money in Altcoins market now, you can expect them to move into new ICO during the end of the ICO, because some investors are flippers
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
certain Exchange sites?
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Congratulations Serje Smiley

14 days 23 hours to go

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
End of Bonus +10% in an hour  !!!

Go WeTrust, Vive WeTrust !

https://www.wetrust.io/tlc/crowdsale

15         01          06
Days      Hours     Minutes

You wanted to say 1 Day 1 Hour and 6 Minutes

A week has 7 days not 7.5 days!

Thx Serge !

Sorry me i'm just a pom pom girl, can hold bags but late nite calculations Smiley
The good news  = more than 24 hours to get into the project with 10% bonus !

I did again ! I'm not reliable about dates, hours, gmt... won't touch this no more.

Go WeTrust !

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
End of Bonus +10% in an hour  !!!

Go WeTrust, Vive WeTrust !

https://www.wetrust.io/tlc/crowdsale

15         01          06
Days      Hours     Minutes

You wanted to say 1 Day 1 Hour and 6 Minutes

A week has 7 days not 7.5 days!
legendary
Merit: 1002
I am number 1067

Just joined!

Good luck to you guys!

I hope this trust will work! I really like the idea!
Activity: 434
Strategy & Operations at WeTrust
when can we see the bountys at the dashboard?

@supersnips: We will update the spreadsheet with the coin distribution once the campaign is closed.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
when can we see the bountys at the dashboard?
legendary
Merit: 1011
Let's give this a shot Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
I asked via pm, but no response so far  Undecided

About this:

Update, February 21:
 - We count moderation posts only for translated Bitcointalk WeTrust Announcement Thread. (no moderation posts in other forums are counted, unless BT does not allow this language. In this case, please contact us)
 - We allow for 3 moderators per thread from now on. If you were already approved in dark green in the confirmation spreadsheet, we will count your posts, otherwise 3 moderators per language.
 - 500 posts per person will be counted. The 200 first posts will get 5 stakes per post. The rest 300 posts will get 1 stake per post.
 - Whitepaper and Slide Deck stakes stay the same, no change.
 - All translations need to be finished before March 10th.

I hope you split the pot in "translations" and "moderation posts" , otherwise it´s really unfair for some of us. I can´t compete with eg. an  russian thread with hundreds of members and maybe thousands of sockpuppets.

And btw. how is a thread full of spam helpful for the project? I mean why do you think a thread with 2000 bullshit posts is better as a thread with 100 serious posts?

Have to go now......need to prepare my 500 sockpuppets for spaming the german thread  Roll Eyes

Agreed with you,I believe they would be fair to everyone who worked hard like you to translate the ANN thread.

I was part of Edgeless signature camp and they did a better thing in this case and distributed bounty in equal proportion to all translators

More info here

https://medium.com/edgeless/info-on-edgeless-bounty-distribution-225f5f0807ae#.9d7lrllkg
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
I asked via pm, but no response so far  Undecided

About this:

Update, February 21:
 - We count moderation posts only for translated Bitcointalk WeTrust Announcement Thread. (no moderation posts in other forums are counted, unless BT does not allow this language. In this case, please contact us)
 - We allow for 3 moderators per thread from now on. If you were already approved in dark green in the confirmation spreadsheet, we will count your posts, otherwise 3 moderators per language.
 - 500 posts per person will be counted. The 200 first posts will get 5 stakes per post. The rest 300 posts will get 1 stake per post.
 - Whitepaper and Slide Deck stakes stay the same, no change.
 - All translations need to be finished before March 10th.

I hope you split the pot in "translations" and "moderation posts" , otherwise it´s really unfair for some of us. I can´t compete with eg. an  russian thread with hundreds of members and maybe thousands of sockpuppets.

And btw. how is a thread full of spam helpful for the project? I mean why do you think a thread with 2000 bullshit posts is better as a thread with 100 serious posts?

Have to go now......need to prepare my 500 sockpuppets for spaming the german thread  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1092
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Coin distribution will be calculated based on your contribution in fiat over total fiat collected?

So if I'm correct the ones who invested in ETH has an unfair advantage to the ones who invested in BTC, cause ETH price got 4x times higher but BTC not. Is that so?

The ETH investors who invested after the ETH pump got an advantage rightly so - it's just like holding any altcoin. The crowdsale is based on BTC, so all values are converted at time of deposit.
I dont think they have any advantage.Only if someone buy ETH today specifically to invest in WeTrust would be at disadvantage because of ETH pump.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Coin distribution will be calculated based on your contribution in fiat over total fiat collected?

So if I'm correct the ones who invested in ETH has an unfair advantage to the ones who invested in BTC, cause ETH price got 4x times higher but BTC not. Is that so?

I think you are wrong, what about those that invested when the price of Ether was 0.06BTC and now there is correction in the market. It all depends on the time you invested into the project.
Activity: 798
which exchange sites
TRSt will enter

Why is it falling TRST ?

Falling because much investors and you get less coins.
legendary
Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001
Can the following type of savings club be implemented via a Rosca?

Participants contribute ETH for a fixed term deposit into a trustless smart contract.

Early withdrawals have a penalty fee.
Failure to perform a proof of life e.g. Captcha in final month of the fixed term forfeits your contribution.

Penalty fees and forfeited balances are distributed among remaining participants at the end of term.

(This way people who stuck to the terms earn considerable interest, those who had great need or better opportunity were still able to access most of their funds early plus there is life insurance pool type benefits via the proof of life requirement and it also means lost/forgotten funds aren't wasted either & all via a trustless smart contract.)

Once there is a blockchain based margin trading system like Poloniex has for example, the saved funds can be pre-programmed to be lent out and the interest that is accrued over the year returned to fixed term savers.

legendary
Activity: 1073

The ETH investors who invested after the ETH pump got an advantage rightly so - it's just like holding any altcoin. The crowdsale is based on BTC, so all values are converted at time of deposit.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251

well if you invest today you will pay with actuall price of ETH, but most of the ppl who used Eth to buy paid before the pump so they paid with old Eth price
Activity: 434
Strategy & Operations at WeTrust

Shawn Wilkinson is the creator of Storj, an open source cloud storage platform that can’t be censored, monitored, or have downtime. It is the first decentralized, end-to-end encrypted cloud storage that uses blockchain technology and cryptography to secure data. He is also the Founder, CEO and CTO of Storj Labs Inc, a corporate entity aiming to bring decentralized cloud storage to the average business and consumer.

Jump to: