Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 167. (Read 275510 times)

Activity: 543
Merit: 502

Guys what are you talking about? Poloniex won't easily list any coins unless they can see very promising volume on other exchanges. That can't even guarantee a listing just like ICONOMI and WAVES. But who knows in the near future they will end up at Poloniex too. Bittrex plus Liqui plus other exchanges like Cryptopia and i'm already very satisfied with it. The product and development performance of the team is what matters most though.

liqui and cryptopia has no volume .. http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

why noone on BTCtalk never hope their coin will go out on Bitfinex ?? I never traded there but I see that they are 2nd in daily volume, is there any problem with bitfinex ??

If you look over 72% of Bitfinex trades are Crypto to FIAT (BTC/USD, LTC/USD & ETH/USD)
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
If u mean 5 days left before crowdsale why some dumbass put 4 million figure in the thread title? Oh let me guess, this means that pre-presale had gathered over 4 mio to make it look like this amount had been achieved before the start of the main crowdfunding round. How many commenters that have been active in this thread for weeks can tell they invested their savings into a pre-presale? Zero, null.

You are totally idiot its 4 days before ICO ends not start.. stop shitting around before reading
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Last week of  ICO , iex.ec is now facing many problem, so Wetrust  may be the best choice at the moment

What is the problem of iex.ec?
I participate the ICO of wetrust, and also I think I'll participate the ICO iex.ec.
I want to know about iex.ec.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
If u mean 5 days left before crowdsale why some dumbass put 4 million figure in the thread title? Oh let me guess, this means that pre-presale had gathered over 4 mio to make it look like this amount had been achieved before the start of the main crowdfunding round. How many commenters that have been active in this thread for weeks can tell they invested their savings into a pre-presale? Zero, null.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Will there be a way to coldwallet these immediately? I don't want to panic sell as I have big long-term faith, if you had a beginners guide to safely storing your longterm investment upon launch, that would be pretty awesome

It's standard ERC20 token you can keep it store into any ETH wallet where you have your own private key. Myetherwallet is supported wallet to keep it store as cold storage if you are a long term investors and want to take real benefit from this project.
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Will there be a way to coldwallet these immediately? I don't want to panic sell as I have big long-term faith, if you had a beginners guide to safely storing your longterm investment upon launch, that would be pretty awesome
Activity: 644
ICO isnt finish yet and you see trolls visiting the thread maybe they see a potential in this project
Activity: 770

Guys what are you talking about? Poloniex won't easily list any coins unless they can see very promising volume on other exchanges. That can't even guarantee a listing just like ICONOMI and WAVES. But who knows in the near future they will end up at Poloniex too. Bittrex plus Liqui plus other exchanges like Cryptopia and i'm already very satisfied with it. The product and development performance of the team is what matters most though.
[/quote]

liqui and cryptopia has no volume .. http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

why noone on BTCtalk never hope their coin will go out on Bitfinex ?? I never traded there but I see that they are 2nd in daily volume, is there any problem with bitfinex ??
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
I'm hearing rumors that wetrust may not drop on polo or bittrex??? What the fuck we trust...You raised 4million dollars, you can't pay polo the 30 btc or bittrex the 15 btc bribe to get it on the proper exchanges to trade? fuck you.... Don't ruin the coin before it's started. Get it on a proper exchange.

is this true
Where did you hear

Don't believe, his words not intended to be a factual statement. They were only rumors!
I think this project will suffer from some fud after the ICO, because it has good potential, and some people lost the earlier stages of bonus, but this methods are known for everyone now.

Looks like FUD is already starting. Maybe he got his "rumours" from one of the trollboxes. 15 BTC to pay bittrex is not even correct.

PIVX has a high volume of trading and still hasn't hit Poloniex. What makes you think TRST will? I wish it hits. But...Let's be pragmatic...
I agree. Everyone wants to get on Poloniex. But not everyone is given...

But the team first need to approach Poloniex for listing, ask and you shall receive. Poloniex can make huge difference in the life of any project listed on the exchange because it is there the big money is

The team has an aligned interest in this matter, so you do not have to worry about it. Asking Poloniex is pretty easy. The hard thing is taking money off the pockets to support Poloniex listing.
l believe one of the main reason that this ico take place to raise capital to promote the product so it s very likely that sufficient funds allocated. Huh

Activity: 449
don t touch my Bits
I'm hearing rumors that wetrust may not drop on polo or bittrex??? What the fuck we trust...You raised 4million dollars, you can't pay polo the 30 btc or bittrex the 15 btc bribe to get it on the proper exchanges to trade? fuck you.... Don't ruin the coin before it's started. Get it on a proper exchange.

is this true
Where did you hear

Don't believe, his words not intended to be a factual statement. They were only rumors!
I think this project will suffer from some fud after the ICO, because it has good potential, and some people lost the earlier stages of bonus, but this methods are known for everyone now.

Looks like FUD is already starting. Maybe he got his "rumours" from one of the trollboxes. 15 BTC to pay bittrex is not even correct.

PIVX has a high volume of trading and still hasn't hit Poloniex. What makes you think TRST will? I wish it hits. But...Let's be pragmatic...

But the team first need to approach Poloniex for listing, ask and you shall receive. Poloniex can make huge difference in the life of any project listed on the exchange because it is there the big money is

The team has an aligned interest in this matter, so you do not have to worry about it. Asking Poloniex is pretty easy. The hard thing is taking money off the pockets to support Poloniex listing.
l believe one of the main reason that this ico take place to raise capital to promote the product so it s very likely that sufficient funds allocated. Huh

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

is this true
Where did you hear

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

is this true
Where did you hear

Activity: 588
like most scam icos the lst day or days many funds get raised so thedev team cn hoard more coins away from the investors by claiming a much higher turnout than there ever was. trust me i know this for a fact

are you sure ?
what do you think about escrow ? i cant say scam ico's if that project have good escrow :/
Activity: 365
Uh Oh, I think it is getting a bit wobbly on trust.
Look at how many people starting to complain, the shift is turning to bear side if you ask me. I hope they can turn it around and find a way to keep it alive, otherwise all these complaints means it will only go down.
Activity: 619
Merit: 352

is this true
Where did you hear

Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Less than 5 days to go, are we going to see rush hour investment coming into the project, the likes of Chronobank raised more than a million USD in the last week of their ICO
Activity: 504
askNFTY Team Account
We are going to see very pleasant change through this project in coming months once the crowdsale reaches to its end in about 4 days. I have many expectations and hopes like many other people from this project to be really game changer. All team is doing work hard to bring this to true.

@Hullo: Thanks for your support!
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
We are going to see very pleasant change through this project in coming months once the crowdsale reaches to its end in about 4 days. I have many expectations and hopes like many other people from this project to be really game changer. All team is doing work hard to bring this to true.
Activity: 504
askNFTY Team Account

Alex is the founder of ICO Countdown, one of the earliest Blockchain Crowdsale listing sites that spotlights high potential crypto projects with a focus on crowdfunding methodology, and conducts due diligence to ascertain the viability of those projects.

Learn more about Alex and how he thinks about "crypto" due diligence in our blog post!

Jump to: