Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 29. (Read 275506 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
Hi guys. Any news about new exchanges for listing? Anybody in this thread try to talk with devs?
No announcement yet, we have to wait for the formal announcement.
I think they are making ways to list TRST in a new exchange, bittrex is not a loss for us because their volume is getting lowered.
Maybe soon we will see this in bigger exchanges, probably bigger that bittrex.
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
Hi guys. Any news about new exchanges for listing? Anybody in this thread try to talk with devs?
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
But is not possible to make a petition to be listed on Binance ?
It's possible, but the question is are we qualified to get listed in big exchange such as Binance?
I don't know how much is the listing fee, but I am sure it's very expensive, and it's not timely since we do not have a working platform yet to attract people.

Wetrust was once part of voting on Binance if I do remember correctly earlier but we had lost the chance of making it over there. Not sure if they will again reconsider to add in the voting list.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
It's possible, but the question is are we qualified to get listed in big exchange such as Binance?
I don't know how much is the listing fee, but I am sure it's very expensive, and it's not timely since we do not have a working platform yet to attract people.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Can someone explain that wetrust is mainly for developed countries with good internet connectivity, more knowledge about computer products or is it more focused towards developing countries?
Activity: 13
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I say, they tell the truth about the Delisting or atleast balance it out. WeTrust deserves a better exchange. I feel really bad everytime when the price falls.
Soon, just be positive because it will come.
They should not stop developing the project so they will gain exposure, the competition is tighter now, they need to perform and excel.

There is a good team here and they are doing a good project, and they certainly do not have enough marketing to attract more attention to the project, but I think that the team will fix it when there is a finished product. Well, with the stock exchanges, of course, everything is sad so far, but if you want, the team will be able to agree with the good exchanges on adding this token to them.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
I really trust WeTrust this is the coin that will make me rich  Smiley

Now you golden chance to pick this with some dust it dropped to so low if you want to become rich by holding this token. But I don't think this will happen soon it will take more long time than expected.

I didn't expect wetrust to drop this low. I can still remember this as one of those solid coins last year that multiplied its prices after being listed in the market.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

Now you golden chance to pick this with some dust it dropped to so low if you want to become rich by holding this token. But I don't think this will happen soon it will take more long time than expected.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
Good, so don't dump even if the price is cheap now and the volume is very low.
They will find another exchange for sure to give us liquidity and for now it's just good to hold or maybe buy some to increase our holding.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Apparently the slow development of the project was the cause of removal from bittrex. And it is very difficult to get to the binance without a working product, except to pay for the listing.
Perhaps removal from the Bittrex exchange is related to the requirements of the SEC. Still it is possible due to the fact that trading volumes on the TRST token were very small. In any case, the team makes its product, I bought cheap coins.
But for TRST: Delisting at Bittrex is really not good news? What caused it?
Activity: 13
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
That delisting has become story of past and will not make difference by keep talking about that. There are better exchanges and WeTrust team is around and they are working though less open communication but they are legit people. They should be more worry about reputation and future of their project. That's why I think at some level discussions about marketing and listing on new exchange will be going on.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
I say, they tell the truth about the Delisting or atleast balance it out. WeTrust deserves a better exchange. I feel really bad everytime when the price falls.
Soon, just be positive because it will come.
They should not stop developing the project so they will gain exposure, the competition is tighter now, they need to perform and excel.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
No more good exchange for Trust. I still hope for them to apply for either Binance or OkEx. It's good to have atleast one giant exchange. HitBtc doesn't do anything with WeTrust volume.
What happened to the project, why was it removed from the bittrex? Because of low trading volumes or other reasons? I'm lucky I sold my tokens in the winter at a high price. Wanted to buy back, but did not have time.
Due to recent policy changes in Bittrex, in order for Bittrex to comply with US laws, they need to change their policies and their way of accepting new listings. Though there is a founder's note here : https://blog.wetrust.io/founders-note-to-the-community-on-the-bittrex-delisting-4dc0aecf953d
I still think they're hiding something behind. Well who would want to delist their coin right?
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hello WeTrust believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of WeTrust at: https://cointopper.com/coin/trustcoin

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
No. All the Wetrust team needs to do is keep working transparently and provide people with updates. No amount of marketing will help TRST in  a bear market, people are afraid of falling prices. Just wait for the reversals.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
May be I was expecting too much from team to handle the situation with happy ending. I was sure they will convince the management of Bittrex to review their decision as they have changed decisions about other projects in past. What amazed me now I see We Trust team has released instructions that how to withdraw Trst token from Bittrex. They need to prioritize things on urgent basis without further delays.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
This delisting has no correlation with SEC as there are so many ICO'ed tokens are listed and being listed continuously. This probably lack of communication and slow development. If we look at few previous month can't find anything interesting related to development. Team was silent for weeks all this caused this delisting. That exchange has gone now should think of future. New exchange become highly necessary now.
Pages:
Jump to: