Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 30. (Read 275474 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Apparently the slow development of the project was the cause of removal from bittrex. And it is very difficult to get to the binance without a working product, except to pay for the listing.
Perhaps removal from the Bittrex exchange is related to the requirements of the SEC. Still it is possible due to the fact that trading volumes on the TRST token were very small. In any case, the team makes its product, I bought cheap coins.

Agreed with you that is golden chance to buy this token with dust the team is still behind this project and they are moving forward this platform with hard work. I think so it will rise again in future and hodl is the good decision.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
Apparently the slow development of the project was the cause of removal from bittrex. And it is very difficult to get to the binance without a working product, except to pay for the listing.
Perhaps removal from the Bittrex exchange is related to the requirements of the SEC. Still it is possible due to the fact that trading volumes on the TRST token were very small. In any case, the team makes its product, I bought cheap coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
No more good exchange for Trust. I still hope for them to apply for either Binance or OkEx. It's good to have atleast one giant exchange. HitBtc doesn't do anything with WeTrust volume.
What happened to the project, why was it removed from the bittrex? Because of low trading volumes or other reasons? I'm lucky I sold my tokens in the winter at a high price. Wanted to buy back, but did not have time.
It seems that for too long his volume is low, it's a normal thing. And indeed developers do not have a good update. So whales leave it, I doubt wetrust will rise unless they list on Binance.
You are very lucky because most people have a loss. Including me  Embarrassed
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
This is the moment to buy deep , WeTrust will exploud ..
Activity: 329
Merit: 1
No more good exchange for Trust. I still hope for them to apply for either Binance or OkEx. It's good to have atleast one giant exchange. HitBtc doesn't do anything with WeTrust volume.
What happened to the project, why was it removed from the bittrex? Because of low trading volumes or other reasons? I'm lucky I sold my tokens in the winter at a high price. Wanted to buy back, but did not have time.
And I buy it now, the project is good. I do not think that it was removed because of low volumes. Bitrex has coins with a lower volume
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
It seems that for too long his volume is low, it's a normal thing. And indeed developers do not have a good update. So whales leave it, I doubt wetrust will rise unless they list on Binance.
You are very lucky because most people have a loss. Including me  Embarrassed
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Trst and Rise 2 good projects lost price on bittrex delist, bittrex is not big exchange anymore.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
I would probably sell all my TRST if it was delisted from Binance or Okex. Bittrex? It's not in the radar of most crypto traders anymore. It's like the new C-CEX of years past. And you can't take the orders in Bittrex seriously, hardly any decent trade volume.
True, Binance is such a big exchange now while Bittrex is not like before.
Being delisted could be a wake up call for the team to work more for the marketing to gain investors, that way, it will help them increase the volume
which is necessary if you want your coin to grow.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
I would probably sell all my TRST if it was delisted from Binance or Okex. Bittrex? It's not in the radar of most crypto traders anymore. It's like the new C-CEX of years past. And you can't take the orders in Bittrex seriously, hardly any decent trade volume.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I really trust in this platforme and I hold all my coins , I think this is a strategy of marketing and now is the time to buy .
This is a huge proiect, can't drope like that .
 I bought this coin when it was 0.75 $ , so why I'll not buy now when is 0.08 $ Smiley

Yeah, great marketing strategy, let's get delisted from our biggest exchange (out of 3), this will be excellent for us ... ffs

That is just luck even nobody was expecting this kind of situation will happen but this token had only 1 big exchange so that news crash the price so hard. I hope now people will make more big amount when it will get succeed to recover again.
This will be the time that we will know if people will still be strong to support this project.
I don't mind if the price is cheap now, it does not make me panic since I have confidence one day we will be in big exchange again.
Actually, Bittrex is not big anymore, maybe soon if this will bring whales investors, we can be in Binance.

Agreed with you Bitrrex already lost its grip on top position now it is not into top 10 exchanges too. That is just matter of time we are seeing this kind of situation into this project because of listing only few exchanges but I hope in future it will be again listed on big exchanges.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
I really trust in this platforme and I hold all my coins , I think this is a strategy of marketing and now is the time to buy .
 I bought this coin when it was 0.75 $ , so why I'll not buy now when is 0.08 $ Smiley

Yeah, great marketing strategy, let's get delisted from our biggest exchange (out of 3), this will be excellent for us ... ffs

That is just luck even nobody was expecting this kind of situation will happen but this token had only 1 big exchange so that news crash the price so hard. I hope now people will make more big amount when it will get succeed to recover again.
This will be the time that we will know if people will still be strong to support this project.
I don't mind if the price is cheap now, it does not make me panic since I have confidence one day we will be in big exchange again.
Actually, Bittrex is not big anymore, maybe soon if this will bring whales investors, we can be in Binance.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

Activity: 394
Merit: 117
Damn Bittrex removed my sell order at 9000 during winter. Thats why I had to sell with 80% loss now. Stupid exchange
Activity: 191
Merit: 51
this token a piece of scam  Undecided  recorded a loss and try to forget
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
I really wonder that do we have any expectation dates?
I`m eager to see the fully working project.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
was in and out of this coin one pump thanks god for that.  wouldn't bother with it since, as we can see it is useless and zero volume, who knows what devs are doing since lol.  sorry but this shit is 90% dead.  if it ends up off trex then it is 100% dead lol.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
If bitcoin start rise trst had good potential. fill my bag with cheap trst
Activity: 756
Merit: 579

Keep increasing our bag.  Grin

Yeah.. I think this is easy 10x so if you can turn 1K into 10K actually doing nothing. This is not a financial advise, just my 2 cents.
If you have confidence that this project will boom in the future then keep buying.
Currently the price is too cheap, we have to take advantage on that, there will be more surprises in the future and what is important
is that we have to do our own research so there is no regret.

I'm buying, I'm buying more coins these days as there are many good opportunities, many good coins are under 0.10$. WeTrust is one of them.
Pages:
Jump to: