Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 26. (Read 275474 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I 'm agree with you , the teem don't care abouts us .
  I already lose a lot of money and I'm sure that I'll not recover soon, now is to late... is history !
Regards !
Activity: 27
You guys are totally blind.... Jesus open your eyes. We investors are dependent on the TRST token. From the ICO on, there is no effort from the team into the TRST token. Yes, maybe they work on the project, but they don't work on the TRST token. Maybe the project will be succesful, but your money is in the TRST token not in the project.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
After ROSCA project completion now ASCA is being developed. It seems that in future when these individual projects will be interconnected then bigger picture of the platform will be visible those are not understanding at this moment. Except that delisting event there is nothing one can object on it is for those can hold on tight in time of turbulence.
In the eyes of some people, once the project is delisted in a certain exchange, it will die.
But those who fully understand, they look at a more detailed information, listing is very separate because if the project is fully develop
and people really wants it, this will create demand even in small exchanges.

Bittrex is already lost its grip on this market from my point of view it doesn't matter in long term. I also agreed with while the team is working and have some great ideas to bring more demand for this project in future. I think in future we will this token on big exchanges.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
We can observe that still lot of people long time supporters have faith in the success and are showing will to continue holding. I have only concern about not having enough exposure of the features as it is being traded on limited exchanges. Of course development is lengthy process to be rewarded big. Selling this cheap isn't option either.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
After ROSCA project completion now ASCA is being developed. It seems that in future when these individual projects will be interconnected then bigger picture of the platform will be visible those are not understanding at this moment. Except that delisting event there is nothing one can object on it is for those can hold on tight in time of turbulence.
In the eyes of some people, once the project is delisted in a certain exchange, it will die.
But those who fully understand, they look at a more detailed information, listing is very separate because if the project is fully develop
and people really wants it, this will create demand even in small exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
Hey guys, is wetrust on the way to die? I belived in the idea but dont see any news or dev. Please correct me if I am wrong!

I too have asked some infos on whatìs going on wth the project but nobody seems to care to answer. Very disappointing.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
askNFTY Team Account
Our upcoming donation platform, an ASCA inspired product, is aimed at helping organizations raise funds from the crypto community and facilitating crypto holders to contribute to causes they’re passionate about.

New article on the blog gives nonprofits some technical background to start receiving crypto donations by following a few simple steps:
What Tools and Technical Knowledge NPO/NGOs Need Before Accepting Contributions in Crypto.

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
I'm new to the topic and still have to catch up on the thread discussion. Financial projects are very popular nowadays and I see a lot of ICOs on that subject. But I would find a lending app quite useful if it could be trusted by the community.
You should make a deep research first because this project has been here for 1 year at least.
The price is not moving at our expectation and we were delisted in our major exchange, but if you can see a potential in the future, price
now is a good buy range.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
I'm new to the topic and still have to catch up on the thread discussion. Financial projects are very popular nowadays and I see a lot of ICOs on that subject. But I would find a lending app quite useful if it could be trusted by the community.
Besides of that, they should work on their marketing. Right now their Marketing team (or person), is a joke. Invest some money in marketing. For example, have you seen their twitter page. They are only tweeting about the cryptocurrency news in general. They should focus on releasing news arround their project.

Have you ever seen Real Madrid tweeting like this?

"The children in South-Africa have new balls to play soccer with"

Who the fack cares about that? Everyone that checks your twitter account, only cares about your project, not about general cryptocurrency news. WeTrust is not a news site, focus on tweeting about your project.
WeTrust's main focus has been shifted from lending circle to charities seeing the tweets they are making over the past few days and weeks. It isn't bad because according to market demand services or product should be to be acceptable and useful immediately. I just hope this new strategy will work and Trst token will return to good value like in past it had.

I also hope so, and I believe in it, I want to believe ...
The very idea of the project is very useful in society and very necessary, and the team is working and trying to make a decent product. They still do not have enough marketing, and even the most popular stock exchanges are needed for the token itself, I hope this will be fixed in the near future.

They should focus on the TRST token. You, I and all the other people that threw their money on this project, they deserve to get something back, but for now they are still showing their middle finger to the people that gave them the chance to run this project, how rude is that?
WeTrust is one of the very important projects under developed right now. people are still supporting this project, it was a great opportunity given to us when buying at a cheap price before.

Maybe it will be a great project, but not a great project for the people that hold the TRST token. The problem is, it has no value, totally nothing. As long as they don't work on that problem, it's for most of the people a big ICO scam sign.
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
WeTrust's main focus has been shifted from lending circle to charities seeing the tweets they are making over the past few days and weeks. It isn't bad because according to market demand services or product should be to be acceptable and useful immediately. I just hope this new strategy will work and Trst token will return to good value like in past it had.

The very idea of the project is very useful in society and very necessary, and the team is working and trying to make a decent product. They still do not have enough marketing, and even the most popular stock exchanges are needed for the token itself, I hope this will be fixed in the near future.

They should focus on the TRST token. You, I and all the other people that threw their money on this project, they deserve to get something back, but for now they are still showing their middle finger to the people that gave them the chance to run this project, how rude is that?
WeTrust is one of the very important projects under developed right now. people are still supporting this project, it was a great opportunity given to us when buying at a cheap price before.

copper member
Activity: 202
Merit: 101

Activity: 180
Merit: 10
I'm great thanks for asking. I have done some research into WeTrust and believe it's a great concept.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
And the above is really the right words said by users, all right, that's probably how this market works. And perhaps now is the very moment and it is time to buy coins.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Can i talk about the fact you guys are partnered with Bancor? Its actually brilliant because of what WeTrust is trying to achieve, its a perfect fit. 😍
Activity: 827
Merit: 502
One obscenely huge question everyone has is in regards 'premium features' that are touted but cant be reveled. To the outside world it sounds like wetrust is being coy because they're a  lot on afterthought, or worse rgay just can't break it to us they missed that glaringly large hole in token functionality
Pages:
Jump to: