Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 37. (Read 275476 times)

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
Our roadmap for the rest of 2018 is here! The Road Ahead for WeTrust
https://blog.wetrust.io/the-road-ahead-for-wetrust-f53e8ca898df

Judging from the roadmap, I think it will be a long ride. I believe an uptrend of sorts will be the result of new crypto investors wanting to diversify and not necessarily out to intentionally buy WeTrust tokens. If there's a rally, it's not because of WeTrust completing the platform.
Still good for us, we like this project to succeed because it's a good project.
I am not actually worry with the price now because when I say long term it should be for long term, I am willing to loss my money
but I believe someday TRST will grow.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260

Judging from the roadmap, I think it will be a long ride. I believe an uptrend of sorts will be the result of new crypto investors wanting to diversify and not necessarily out to intentionally buy WeTrust tokens. If there's a rally, it's not because of WeTrust completing the platform.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
When are we expecting your roadmap or like all other cryptos you don't care about it? It's very important!

Hi friend, they did pit out a pure dogshit road map a few days back. You got to see it it's comical,  even look at there Web site every senior compamy member has jumped ship lol including  some advisor's.  It's hilarious.
Activity: 394
Merit: 10
WeTrust aims to create a Web of Trust using a blockchain. It will use this web of trust to be a credible and less risky lending platform. Daaps can also be built on the WeTrust platform. TRST tokens are used to access premium and advanced features on this platform.

Devs are working on TLC dApp rebranding that will happen alongside targeted user testing and acquisition campaigns . TLCs with TrustCoin to be re-integratied to the Ethereum MainNet. More project development as Devs are building internal tool that makes it easy to spin up sidechains on the Ethereum network. Vitalik Buterin comes onboard as an adviser for the WeTrust team

It sounds all very nice and promising, but so far this has all been poorly developed, and there is also a lack of good marketing.
But I think that the team sees and understands all this, so they can improve all this and make a really good and popular product
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
WeTrust aims to create a Web of Trust using a blockchain. It will use this web of trust to be a credible and less risky lending platform. Daaps can also be built on the WeTrust platform. TRST tokens are used to access premium and advanced features on this platform.

Devs are working on TLC dApp rebranding that will happen alongside targeted user testing and acquisition campaigns . TLCs with TrustCoin to be re-integratied to the Ethereum MainNet. More project development as Devs are building internal tool that makes it easy to spin up sidechains on the Ethereum network. Vitalik Buterin comes onboard as an adviser for the WeTrust team
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
This is what I await from last month because I am worried that TRST lately there is no movement at all.
I'm afraid TRST will add to the long list of Bittrex's removed coins.

With this update, I hope there is a significant increase of TRST and its volume is starting to increase.
Activity: 42
New roadmap for third quarter looks awesomely good. Developers were prioritizing the tasks while development was still ongoing during last couple of weeks. I do think same that market will start to show gradual increase in coming days and once those goals are achieved that will be significant push. Trst as token is very cheap seeing the work.

Are you Fucking stupid or something ?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
New roadmap for third quarter looks awesomely good. Developers were prioritizing the tasks while development was still ongoing during last couple of weeks. I do think same that market will start to show gradual increase in coming days and once those goals are achieved that will be significant push. Trst as token is very cheap seeing the work.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

Good to see dev is active into official thread this will give new energy to this project. I already support this project because of huge potential and dev is working with honest spirit on this idea to implement into real life good luck guys.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
askNFTY Team Account
Activity: 180
I have been watching the project for a very long time. But price of token is always very dip. When will be bull run? What you think? Even after good news the price still low
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
Even developers are not well known but the list of advisors contains well known personalities. What I like the most in We Trust team they aren't using the name of these advisors for creating hype. Once Vitalik tweeted about their business model and market reacted highly appreciated mode.

The keys are communication, continous coding and brainstorming. Celebrities are not needed or should not be wanted. I also like what I see: 2018 or 2019 will be exciting for Wetrust. I guess Wetrust falls under startup with 2 year average before the tech matures.
We want to see real result not just hype only.
It's been a long time since this project has existed so we are expecting that this year there will be great news
that will make us investors happy, until that time come, I need to hold my TRST tokens and never sell without a profit.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
Even developers are not well known but the list of advisors contains well known personalities. What I like the most in We Trust team they aren't using the name of these advisors for creating hype. Once Vitalik tweeted about their business model and market reacted highly appreciated mode.

The keys are communication, continous coding and brainstorming. Celebrities are not needed or should not be wanted. I also like what I see: 2018 or 2019 will be exciting for Wetrust. I guess Wetrust falls under startup with 2 year average before the tech matures.
Merit: 504
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
It sounds very great whatever has been said in last night's update. Like always Wetrust team came up with plans for future which were being discussed and designed for marketing and dapps. We were sure all this silence will be broken with something really worth. Keep up great work future is of Trst.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Our April “Behind the Keyboard” community update has details about our product updates, what we’re building, and our team get-together. We brainstormed, we cooked, we saw rainbows. Check it out: https://blog.wetrust.io/behind-the-keyboard-dapp-updates-and-product-planning-ad5ad1f4d2c5

Smiley

Go WeTrut !
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
askNFTY Team Account
Our April “Behind the Keyboard” community update has details about our product updates, what we’re building, and our team get-together. We brainstormed, we cooked, we saw rainbows. Check it out: https://blog.wetrust.io/behind-the-keyboard-dapp-updates-and-product-planning-ad5ad1f4d2c5
legendary
Merit: 1000
Roadmap coming week. Would advise you to hold to see what the team is working on  it

Finally something to sink my teeth into. 2018 will look bright if the roadmap is feasible especially since it has been almost a year for WeTrust. Such a great concept back in 2017.
Its good to be here again and check up this thread and it has a good news for us, thanks for the news buddy. Its been a long wait and this becomes less volatile this 2018. They haven't active here and with the new roadmap i think it will be a nice jump start for wetrust.
We'll witness that soon once they will release that new road map.
If investors are happy with it then I think there will be a little jump of the price, now, it seems very low and I'm a little disappointed with the volume.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
Roadmap coming week. Would advise you to hold to see what the team is working on  it

Finally something to sink my teeth into. 2018 will look bright if the roadmap is feasible especially since it has been almost a year for WeTrust. Such a great concept back in 2017.
Its good to be here again and check up this thread and it has a good news for us, thanks for the news buddy. Its been a long wait and this becomes less volatile this 2018. They haven't active here and with the new roadmap i think it will be a nice jump start for wetrust.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
I am still a big supporter of WeTrust, because the team behind the project is very amazing. They are working active and they are trusted people. I also like the idea behind the project, people will love your product!
Thank you for the kind words, MartiniBlanco. I'll pass them along!

It's been ~1 year since the ICO, been with them through the ups and down and dips.

That being said, volume is unfortunately needed to help the marketing aspect of the coin, regardless on the state of development of projects.
Pages:
Jump to: