Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 38. (Read 275509 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I am still a big supporter of WeTrust, because the team behind the project is very amazing. They are working active and they are trusted people. I also like the idea behind the project, people will love your product!
Thank you for the kind words, MartiniBlanco. I'll pass them along!
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
I am still a big supporter of WeTrust, because the team behind the project is very amazing. They are working active and they are trusted people. I also like the idea behind the project, people will love your product!
That's a positive word, I hope we will not feel that we were left behind because of the current price now.
The volume nowadays is not really good, so we should have to stay patient and wait for the big announcement of the team that will make the price pump.
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
Don't forget to read the latest WeTrust blogpost! "The Batch Overflow Bug, and Why Your Trustcoins and WeTrust Financial dApps Are Safe" https://blog.wetrust.io/the-batch-overflow-bug-and-why-your-trustcoins-and-wetrust-financial-dapps-are-safe-2e8af266e3fa

Activity: 180
So next week the roadmap will be released along with a blog update in regards to their current and future projects. Pretty excited!
really want to see roadmap to. I think wetrust is long term hold and now it need some fresh news
Activity: 210
It seems that Wetrust has a good development, and this is worked out thoroughly and seriously, hoping for a better value.
Activity: 53
So next week the roadmap will be released along with a blog update in regards to their current and future projects. Pretty excited!
Activity: 18
As soon as ChronoBank sig. campaing ends (tomorrow) a lot of people will spread the word with the WeTrust sig. campaign which is very important for the project.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Roadmap coming week. Would advise you to hold to see what the team is working on  it

Finally something to sink my teeth into. 2018 will look bright if the roadmap is feasible especially since it has been almost a year for WeTrust. Such a great concept back in 2017.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Roadmap coming week. Would advise you to hold to see what the team is working on  it
Activity: 14
Aim high, who knows the project will just get what it needs to proceed with the project. I would like to see as well what the team can deliver given they raise the minimum or if they get the maximum or somewhere in between.
2 million tokens similar to what ICONOMI offer to during their ICO, but the team is not doing anything to eliminate bot/multiple accounts holders in their social media campaign, these are people that will collect their bounty tokens and dump on the market because they have nothing to lose
I don't know of any bot accounts being used in any social media campaign - maybe you're looking at a different project, can you explain?

Re-bounty tokens: as I've explained several times in this thread - the ICO and the bounty campaign ended last year. The token is now trading on several exchanges.

Actually this is bot who can't read the reply of other people or noob don't know about the current status of this project. He is repeating same thing again and again into this topic and asking about the status of bounty token even this was happened long time and now only long term investors into this train.
Thanks, that makes sense!

I will give the beta Dapp a try first on testnet before going on MainNet. New site starting with TLC is looking amazingly awesome. I knew the beta was out few weeks ago but didn't give it try since my goal was long on this. I think time to test the things is live action by testing to have better understanding. Trst token is very cheap at the moment in comparison to other lending tokens price.
Do let people know what you think!
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I will give the beta Dapp a try first on testnet before going on MainNet. New site starting with TLC is looking amazingly awesome. I knew the beta was out few weeks ago but didn't give it try since my goal was long on this. I think time to test the things is live action by testing to have better understanding. Trst token is very cheap at the moment in comparison to other lending tokens price.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
2 million tokens similar to what ICONOMI offer to during their ICO, but the team is not doing anything to eliminate bot/multiple accounts holders in their social media campaign, these are people that will collect their bounty tokens and dump on the market because they have nothing to lose
I don't know of any bot accounts being used in any social media campaign - maybe you're looking at a different project, can you explain?

Re-bounty tokens: as I've explained several times in this thread - the ICO and the bounty campaign ended last year. The token is now trading on several exchanges.

Actually this is bot who can't read the reply of other people or noob don't know about the current status of this project. He is repeating same thing again and again into this topic and asking about the status of bounty token even this was happened long time and now only long term investors into this train.

Activity: 28
My first time here !
I am expecting Wetrust will easily make surprise comeback like you estimate
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
To create a stable trading environment, we use a token that is pegged to the standard of the Ethereum ERC 20 tokens. Meanwhile, banks and other financial institutions will join together to create a financial platform on blockchain, Populous is unique in its approach to funding blockchain, using cryptocurrency in the environment blockchain. we should be proud of blockchain, because with blockchain we can prosper.
I see another topic is talking about the threshold, do you plan to lower that? I am your fan, I support to lower it, otherwise you may do hard working in vain. Many had the same results: blockcdn, inchain, first ico of darcrus and so forth.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Wetrust has good potential to make surprise comeback in coming days devs are still working with great motivation to develop this dapp to more advanced level. I will keep strong believe into this project this will be great performer in future.
Here probably I am compelled with your words to agree with you. Perhaps you correctly speak and this project will reach big heights in development and respectively the coin will fly to the moon.
Activity: 394
Merit: 10
Good to hear that, I hope the moment you releases that update it will aid the problem of low volume.
As an investor, I am afraid we get delisted in Bittrex, we know it's one of the decent exchanges around, maybe we should make it faster.

Yes, I agree that the volume of trading is not particularly encouraging, but in the whole market volumes fell, but this is a temporary phenomenon and time will come and everything will go up again. And this project has a very good potential and everything will be fine with it. I would certainly add a few good and popular exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: