Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 34. (Read 275474 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
I really hope that the WeTrust team - besides the good and professional development of the product - will take these things to heart and find and communicate a model that also satisfies the token holders.
There is no hope after this coin in delist bittrex, besides Bittrex there is no market that has a large volume, Liqui and HitBtc are a quiet exchange and they will not be able to change Wetrust in the future unless the developer moves with Wetrust listing on a big exchange like Binance or Okex.

I have cutlose and I am disappointed, I lost 80% of Wetrust.
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
What horrible news. Interestingly enough I am still in profit with my initial investment, even when compared to BTC. I do not know what to do. HitBTC is a bad exchange, but this fall was very strong, many people desperate. I'll wait a little longer and keep my position. The project is still solid.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
Trustcoin will be delisted from Bittrex 6/8/2018 and this news caused this recent but massive crash. Before that Trustcoin was on a long decline, worst investment I ever made thus far. Trustcoin has a fantastic platform and amazing potential, but so far I have only witnessed complete and utter failure of the coin. I believe it is an issue of devs management to fail with such a great platform.

They really need to turn things around fast and find a better exchange to list TRST, Bittrex is not even in the top 10 exchanges by volume. We basically need a miracle.

Really? And the platform looks so well theoretically. Do you know what are the reasons for its decline? I cannot even think of the causes that would make it crash because it has a lot of investors and good plan. Sorry to hear this.
One more moment - your website seemingly does not function well because I cannot open some of the links. Could you please explain more about lending circles? The link does not open.
I have looked at your website - dApp looks very good and convenient to use. Also I liked your roadmap and sidechain management to rincrease speed; it seems that old and new methods will combine perfectly. Good luck.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
The investors are kinda f*cked. WeTrust doesn't need the TRST token, they can just keep the project going without the token. We can all say, they used the investors to fund the project, now they are sitting on Millions of Dollars (ETH and BTC), they received from the investors. They are laughing their ass off right now. If they really cared about the TRST token, they would make a statement about the situation to limit the damage and to save the TRST token.

The WeTrust team is a waste for the whole cryptocurrency community, we don't need people like you.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
No reaction from the developers to the delisting notice, if they are even still alive. That says it all I guess.
Activity: 5
Trustcoin will be delisted from Bittrex 6/8/2018 and this news caused this recent but massive crash. Before that Trustcoin was on a long decline, worst investment I ever made thus far. Trustcoin has a fantastic platform and amazing potential, but so far I have only witnessed complete and utter failure of the coin. I believe it is an issue of devs management to fail with such a great platform.

They really need to turn things around fast and find a better exchange to list TRST, Bittrex is not even in the top 10 exchanges by volume. We basically need a miracle.
Activity: 78
I think this is the time to buy more, see Bitshares that were also delisted from bittrex
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
If you really want to exit your holdings, wait for a bounce. It bounds to happen soon. Let the stronger hands buy it from you as oppose to selling it to them.  There is still Liqui to sell your tokens after June 8.
Activity: 182
my investment fell by almost 70%. but I think it is better to buy more tokens ... this project is easy that will be worth many $ in a few years ..
Activity: 1
Trust coin = shitcoin right now...we need new large exchanges...
Activity: 47

Meh, Bittrex became a two-bit exchange again at rank 23 in the global stage. Wetrust can approach better exchanges like  OKEx, Binance, Huobi, LBank,
Bibox, Bit-Z, BCEX, EXX, Coinsuper, Quoine and Gate.io.

All have larger trade volume than Bittrex. The secret is letting the exchange owners know your roadmap or "important" plans for the token. If they list it, it means they will support a future price rally.

Lbank's volume seems to be fake
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
 I really hope that the WeTrust team - besides the good and professional development of the product - will take these things to heart and find and communicate a model that also satisfies the token holders.
Activity: 394
Merit: 117
TRST wont get listed anywhere with this dead communication. I took the 30% loss and moved on, holded it too long, very disappointed.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

Meh, Bittrex became a two-bit exchange again at rank 23 in the global stage. Wetrust can approach better exchanges like  OKEx, Binance, Huobi, LBank,
Bibox, Bit-Z, BCEX, EXX, Coinsuper, Quoine and Gate.io.

All have larger trade volume than Bittrex. The secret is letting the exchange owners know your roadmap or "important" plans for the token. If they list it, it means they will support a future price rally.
Activity: 434
Merit: 115
≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣
Hi, how often do you guys estimate we’ll see written updates? Monthly as well?
We'll do them more frequently from this month onward! Regular community updates are still monthly but you can expect other blogposts in between.

How do we know you officially speak for the WeTrust team? Lately there is a barrage of imposters here, Twitter, Telegram, everywhere. Scammers are the most ingenious at conning you. I guess we will know soon.
It's simple: if you are asked to send them Ethereum, it means impostors)) Grin If there are real news, then these are real team members. Cool
Activity: 27
This is what happens when they don't put any effort in the TRST token. TRST will be in a downfall and there's no way TRST will be listed on an another big exchange.
Activity: 47
Nightmare!!!
Activity: 53
Pages:
Jump to: